The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
一样的台词用于不一样的对手
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
当然没人是你的对手!👍
loneyheart is 西门吹雪

WOOHOO is 独孤求败

Provided u noe who are they ..
Old 12-04-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40371 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
loneyheart is 西门吹雪

WOOHOO is 独孤求败

人在江湖嫣然孤独。。淡然逍遥自在。。呵护无求 。。欢心就好

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 bokinhvan876 30/4 AhMin 1/5
Old 12-04-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
southstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Even though not an ML, I think all women need money. But back to the heart, if you feel sincere love, why not? men are destined to give money and women to give love
Old 12-04-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
You are right in a sense. Nothing is for free. Just that I run by my own rules, not theirs. So i wont be buying stuff for them when they asked. In fact if they ask, they are banned from me. Hehe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
There is no such thing as a free lunch. Somewhere along the time, you will have to pay. If this girl likes you, she won’t want to ask money from u but u need to do your part as well. If u just want to fuck for free, then how good are u as compared to those girls out to get money? In a relationship, we give and take.
Old 12-04-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15541 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
loneyheart is 西门吹雪

WOOHOO is 独孤求败

LOL sausage lips and the levitating turban fella movie 😛
Old 12-04-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Haha, once money is involved, no kc leh, even if GFE 101%.
No matter how sweet the ML is, try asking her for free sex, outing on her off days to go eat hawker food, better still, ask her to cook for you, see if still can kc or not lor.
No money, no honey. That's the golden logic and rule, bro.
She does all of the above la, actually. Just that maybe i too soft hearted. Golden logic never wrong, but i do pamper her with stuffs etc, within my own means
Old 13-04-2024, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
I think it depends. If you have a ML and when u visit her she loves to hug and DFK and eat ur kuku bird and swollen eggs and never request for anything, she is into you. Anyone had that experience? I have and its shiok shiok run to jurong. And i sensed she likes me and so i am one lucky bird.
Congrats bro ! Treat her well .
Though I am skeptical about their true intentions. But love is blind so let our emotions lead the way
Old 13-04-2024, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Recently met a ml and found out she is actually a "hardcore" 大吃, she allows everything I did to her after I aroused her for few minutes, the session is very intense when she gets high, this type of women don't talks about money, she only wants to enjoy sex when she undress. A different species of what you guys discussed here and a very affordable one.
Old 13-04-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 9
seanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to behold

Haha good topic, I'm sure many of us have fallen in & out of love many times

Assuming she treats you exclusively...
She still interacts with tons of guys on a daily basis, she might fall in love with another
However, it is definitely possible to have mutual romance w a ML (speaking from exp)

I know many bros here yearn a romantic relationship with a ML
But when you add up the costs, the romance will cost more than the deed at a shop.
Bring the girl out for meals, spend the night with her, bring her for vacation.
Even if she really loves you, it takes up a lot of time + money

So do the math, which side will you lean on... romance or commercial?

Try it once, and you'll understand
Old 13-04-2024, 02:08 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Recently met a ml and found out she is actually a "hardcore" 大吃, she allows everything I did to her after I aroused her for few minutes, the session is very intense when she gets high, this type of women don't talks about money, she only wants to enjoy sex when she undress. A different species of what you guys discussed here and a very affordable one.
wow. nice new experience. good luck bro. tell us more happenings.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 13-04-2024, 02:11 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanleo View Post
Haha good topic, I'm sure many of us have fallen in & out of love many times

Assuming she treats you exclusively...
She still interacts with tons of guys on a daily basis, she might fall in love with another
However, it is definitely possible to have mutual romance w a ML (speaking from exp)

I know many bros here yearn a romantic relationship with a ML
But when you add up the costs, the romance will cost more than the deed at a shop.
Bring the girl out for meals, spend the night with her, bring her for vacation.
Even if she really loves you, it takes up a lot of time + money

So do the math, which side will you lean on... romance or commercial?

Try it once, and you'll understand
I would attribute it to something or some feeling we get that we can't get elsewhere.

I mean if it substitutable then honestly, any woman or pussy will suffice

But when it seems like there is only one, then you try your best to keep the feeling, the relationship, the emotions of loss when you feel you lost her. That's when you love her more than you love yourself= that's when you are fucked.

Some bros, control well, or just didn't meet the one yet, or never will, some met the one and struggling to stay sane.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 13-04-2024, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 14
sleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to behold

My humble contribution.
Yes, at time we met some super caring ML, young & pretty soft spoken.
I do met one ML I like when I saw her the first time, rythem clicked perfectly. She will share so much of her personal story, let you do more then what the Cat1 Spa can offer. This go on for number of years. She RTC then back here.

Received text :宝,在不?
宝哥,想你了。or 宝贝,今天来看我吗?想要你了。
Initially you get emotion. End of the day, you gonna work like a dog to see the ML.
My way is to switch ML. Try not to be too close to them.
Old man like me still got young pretty girl call me GeGe,😂 😂 😂
Just move on man.
Don't get yourself stuck. Eventually they will leave our shore.
Old 13-04-2024, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 9
seanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I would attribute it to something or some feeling we get that we can't get elsewhere.

I mean if it substitutable then honestly, any woman or pussy will suffice

But when it seems like there is only one, then you try your best to keep the feeling, the relationship, the emotions of loss when you feel you lost her. That's when you love her more than you love yourself= that's when you are fucked.

Some bros, control well, or just didn't meet the one yet, or never will, some met the one and struggling to stay sane.
Yes brother, I agree with you.

Sometimes it is also the thrill of getting something that everyone wants

Perhaps a male's ego play... However everything comes at a cost..

I would say, don't jeopardise own sanity, must try & keep cool
Old 13-04-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
Bankoantm is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBankoantm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleep View Post
My humble contribution.
I do met one ML I like when I saw her the first time, rythem clicked perfectly. She will share so much of her personal story, let you do more then what the Cat1 Spa can offer. This go on for number of years. She RTC then back here.

Initially you get emotion. End of the day, you gonna work like a dog to see the ML.
Just move on man.
fully support this
Old 14-04-2024, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Just replace the 宝 to 钱💰 , the picture will be clearer. We all just need to know can liao.😁
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleep View Post
My humble contribution.

Just move on man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1