The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2009, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
arpege deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
my true story when i was 17...

hi guys....have been bonking girls in fl and fl2 and only today that i came to this topic and read so many story...some seems real and some nice make up story....and remind me of the encounter i had when i was 17....

maybe i should share with u guys....well, english not that good as some of them...but i try to have head and tail...lol...

it was so many yrs ago but still i can remember it well...maybe its my 1st love and 1st sex, many 1st thing that i have tried...

it started off after my 'O' Level...i found a part time job during the break before going poly...got a temp job at this xxx company doing paper work, filing, key in datas printing....etc boring stuffs....im quite a lazy person, so i will snake here and there whenever i can....my manager know im those eat snake type , so once he ask me to deliever paper to the other dept to refill the printer when its was time for lunch...i was like wtf...purposely one lor...!@#$$% lan lan, slowly slowly i walk to the dept and when i reached the dept i saw a very sweet and fair girl...those u will turn ur head to her when she walk pass...guess she was one of the OL there...my heart was pumping when im walking nearer and nearer to her...thinking whether my hair is messy, is my attire for today is handsome...lol....since it was lunch time, most of the pp already went for lunch except her still on her com...i approached her and ask where to put the paper for the printer. she gave me the look like im stupid, obviously beside or into the printer....but then kaoz..im new to the office and 1st time to that dept of course i will ask her before i put right...'help me to load into the printer if u can , thanks' she said. grrr, i wanted to back off but a pretty lady said that to me, sure i will still do it in the end...while im loading the paper into the printer, my eyes peep onto her once a while. she was really a beauty....nice smooth fair legs....not very hourly figure but at least it will make ur dick stand if she stand naked in front of u caue of her fairness....her white mini skirt with purple undies slightly see thru make me have the urge to slide my hands in between and rubba rubba....breast size not those big C cup but have a slight cleavage..maybe its the power of push-up bra? anyway, after a few peep, she seems to know im peeping at her and to my surprise, not only she did not turn around but she start the topic by asking whether im new in this company. lol? is she hinting me to approach her?...saying never see me before..after knowing im 17 and waiting for poly, she seems shocked. maybe i have a mature look...well, i guess her age around 23-24...damn, im not good at guessing girls age....they can be so unpredictable. she was mad....shouted at me..saying she where got so old...lol...saying she only 21...dunno why she doesnt give me a friendly look at 1st, but we started to talk like we are friends...she said she had many things to do and no time for lunch. i offer to help her buy food but ganna reject. after a while i left....

(part 1 ended) not much of interesting things that u guys wanna read...but its only the beginning...introduction....stay tune...
Old 24-03-2009, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
ezotomic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
keep it up

im waiting for ur post! keep it up!
Old 24-03-2009, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
ezotomic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my true story when i was 17...

i waiting for ur post! jiayou!
Old 24-03-2009, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
safwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

set up camp site here.
Old 24-03-2009, 04:05 AM
Samster

ok, let me carry on before i go to bed....

one week later, friday evening before i go home, my manager ask me to deliver the paper to that dept again....kaoz....not again....i was cursing him in my heart...but then my mind have another thought....do i get to see that girl again? her short mini skirt with a g string this time maybe? a low v cut that both oranges pop out half?

not a sec waste, i proceed to deliver the paper. open the door, and to my disappointment, no one was inside....kaoz....friday everyone go off so fast...and i still have to load paper into printer...what to do...part time job without much cert, this is what i have to do when i gow up if i dun study. was cursing and imagining when suddenly i heard someone crying in the pantry. was SHOCKED at 1st. thought its those 'friend' . but after a while, i heard a girl talking on the phone and was seems crying. slowly i walk towards the pantry and to my surprise, i saw her! i knew it was her. not with a mini skirt this time but more of the silky soft light blue dress she wear today. and the flower pattern undies was so obvious from far. got the urge to rush up and grab her both butts with rub against her ass....my imagination...*shake head* then i overheard her talking to her bf...saying ' how can u do this to me? what will u do if u see me sleep with another man? horhor, by now i can guess it must be her caught her bf with another girl on the bed...its so common on the tv...seens too much but real life its the 1st time i came across it.suddenly she hang the phone after the arguement and turn around. before i got the time to walk away, she ask if i like to tou ting bian ren shou hua shi ma? i was so embrrassed and came to an excuse saying i come to refill the paper onto the printer and only just came in to get a drink not knowing she was inside.i ask her quarrel with bf issit. and shouted at me saying im busybody and walk out. when she walk pass me, i caught her bra from sideview as she didnt buttom the top buttom. wow...a black colour one and showing out part of her orange. hawt~ dun consider papaya or water melon. i dun like too big boobs anyway, they sagged. just nice B cup with soft and firm is what i always want....soon after a few secs standing there, i decided to walk out. just when i was about to go out and back to my dept, she shouted at me. she told me she is huingry and wanna find someone to company her eat and ask of im free. omfg....of course i i agreed. can se her sweet face and admire her sexy body. i guess she was feeling lonely deep in her heart.

we met outside the company 10 mins later and head towards the burger king nearby.dinner was pretty normal. asked her about her background. get to know she work as acc assist and live with her mum. dad passed away when she was very small. currently live with her bf. then in my mind i was thinking, now that her bf cheated her, will she still go back to his house? i only thought and there she was saying she had a arguement with her bf on the phone earlier and her bf had cheated with her...lol....such a coincidence.during conversation, my eyes will tend to peep on her two boobs once a while. cant control!! obviously its there with top unbuttom, u will stick ur eyes there. luckily she doesnt really notice. after sometimes she was getting more and more fustrated and why her bf was doing that to her. blablabla...an hr pass, we was about to leave and she came popping a question. saying she doesnt wanna go back to her bf house and still dun wanna go back to her mum house so early and ask if i wanna acc her to go for a few drinks. i was caught by surprised. she look innocent and not those go pub drink one.anyway, again i agreed. but this time thinking of going pub to drink means i can have more time and maybe closer seats together.

ofer a few drinks and carry on out chat. she was there talking loudly like her own house and drink wiskey like water...soon we order few more drinks and so on. i realise she was getting a bit drunk and ask her not to drink so much. kaoz...she ended drinking more. those tv shown are the true...those drunk will not want to stop and will only keep drunking till they are dead drunk..lol...suddenly she grab my hands and ask me are all the mans like that. can anyhow find girls to sleep around with. i dunno what to replied. in my mind was thinking all guys think that way leh...then i replied normal guys or in fact most of the guys doesnt mind. who will resist if a girl stand in front naked. suddenly she gave me a slap. not those big one but those drunk soft slap. saying alls guys are bad. no one is good. before i can say anything, she push forwards to lay on my chest. is she drunk? KO? arrrr, was in 10th heaven when her soft boobs pressing against my chest. soon i started to roam my hands on her back. she stand back and ask if i was taking advantage of her. saying im younger and wanna bully 'jiejie'. i was like wtf....no age gap la...she smile back and say joking....grrr.....guess she was drunk....then when i let go off my hands and shift back a little, she pull me towards her and say since her bf can cheated on her and find another girl, so can she....and started crying again. by now her body was resting on my chest again. this time i pad on her back and slowly moving around. she didnt reject and even hugged me tightly. ewww.....that really turn me on. i know i shdnt take advantage on her when she was drunk. but i didnt force her. she came pouring towards me. and with her boobs against my chest and my hands slowly roaming her body, little bro start to get some reaction.

and the next part will be what most of the guys will want to have the chances to try.
Old 24-03-2009, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
rezz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great effort! I think I'm too kuai already. Never dare to look at girls let alone talk to one (All boy's school). Damm regret. Waste a lot of precious time.
Old 24-03-2009, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 21
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

More pls.
Old 24-03-2009, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
dolciez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydolciez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good start bro. Do continue .
Old 24-03-2009, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 16
FiliaLunae is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFiliaLunae is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hot story =D

Maybe you can separate the text into paragraphs though. Doesn't matter if it flows since it's such a good story XD

When love is for the highest bidder, there can be no trust. Without trust, there is no love!
~
"Men turn into ugly things when they know they cannot get you."
Old 24-03-2009, 06:32 PM
Samster

i shd continue my encounter when i got home later...stay tune guys.....
Old 24-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
terfel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here
Old 24-03-2009, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 16
BroRock_ is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBroRock_ is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBroRock_ is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBroRock_ is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBroRock_ is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Don't keep us waiting for too long.
Old 25-03-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

soon, i slowly lower my hands and go for her butts. gently massage it in a clockwise direction. in a split sec, i slip my hands into her silky dress and grab her butts feel her undies....oh man....its real soft...if only she can give a moan...but no, she didnt...just lay onto me...guess she was dizzy already....as there are many pp inside the pub and the place is not those LSB that has dim light, i decided to stop. asking her is she was ok....she said her head is pain...wanna go home...god...no more fun....what to do...help her up and hold onto her shoulder and walk out...

While walking out, thinking its a rare chance u can be with a drunk girl and maybe can have fun, i decided to ask her if she wanna go get some food or tea so she will feel better. but ganna rejected. sian half...no choice lor...help her to get a cab...damn...dunno why that time didnt have much cab passing by....either on call, busy....but nvm... good for me. my hands didnt do nothing....was supporting her waist with one hand, and another hand was on her butt while she face me and her head resting on my shoulder.

At that moment, i hope no cab coming. but it has to come to an end. a cab saw us and driving towards us...i told her cab is here....and help her towards the cab. kaoz, she cant even walk straight. keeping swaying left to right. and i cant really support her just by holding onto her small waist. quickly tell her to walk properly, like that will fell down. at the same time my hands move up to hold between umpit and her boobs.give a quick and gentle sqeeze without getting her attention. haha. she didnt really realise cause i was trying to talk to her getting her attention on the other way. just before entering the cab, i ask if she need me to acc her back with her in this condition. again ganna rejected. so lanlan ask her where she stay and proceed to tell the cab driver to xxx. after helping her into the cab and just when i was about to close the door for her, i was thinking, man, this is ur chance to send her home. just get in that bloody cab and close that fucking door and ask uncle to go.LOL....evil was telling me that...grrrr....tok a deep brealth and went in. close the door...tell uncle to go to the location. at the same time telling her its better to send her home..its late and not safe for her to go home alone. she just noob her head and rest her head on my shoulder again. soon, she fall asleep.and its my turn to rest my hand on her legs.feel her smooth and fair leg from outside her dress. suddenly uncle talk to me. scare me. saying why my gf so drunk just now wanna let her go home herself. find an excuse and tell him cause my friends still insidehaving a birthday party. actually wanna join them back but see her so drunk so decided to send her home 1st. blabla...

reached her place, paid and help her out. again she sway left and right..lol..if it was a guy i guess i just let him sleep on the ground. proceed to her blk which she told me. lift come down, i help her in, and ask her to press the which storey which she say out shi yi lou but turn out she press 14...lmao...i quickly press 11 and thinking by now its a do or regret for me.

Reached her door step, opening the door and its was dark inside....wondering if she mum was sleeping or wasnt at home. still, wanna play safe....try to make as low noise as possible. asking her softly on her ear which bedroom is her's . and she guide me in. once inside, she went straight to lay on the bed with face facing down. GOD...caught her upskirt....my little bro suddenly signal me he is waking up. what shd i do....shd i leave now? i walked towards the bedroom door standing there for a few secs andddddd close the door. lock it.

to be continue......
Old 25-03-2009, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
Jintian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Entertaining. Please continue.
Old 25-03-2009, 11:53 AM
Samster (B)