The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 18
Ditto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by agate View Post
Bj karaoke Mamasan name is Jin . Her no is 0877215684 . You tell the karaoke how much u want to spend before hand so won't be chop .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
If that the case better don't go to KTVs. Stick to go go bars. Unless you can speak fluent Thai, or have a local friend together with you. If I pass you the mama contact, I think she will chop you harder since knowing you're not a thai.
Sorry bros, missed your posts as was already in CNX already. Anyways, based on previous post and additional cross reference research..flew into CNX with planned itinenary.

Day 1 - Agogo
Reached in the afternoon. Couponed airport taxi to hotel was 150 bt. Stayed at CM Plaza Hotel which was extremely convenient actually without knowing beforehand. After check in, recon planned places to visit later tonight. Saw Anusarn Market and then Celeb@CNX after 5 minutes walk from hotel. Foxy was also easily located after a short walk. Weather was terribly hot in the afternoon so back to hotel.

After dinner, reached Foxy at appx 10 pm. Only appx 12 gals available. Quality was no good. Only 1 considerable 5 pointer. Others were 1 to 4 points. Finished 2 Heinekens and hopped to 2nd stop.
Tuk Tuk to Spotlight was 100 bt. Too lazy to nego. Driver was hard selling KTVs and other places with sao sao’s. Did not take the bait for fear of getting chopped. Spotlight was dreadfully pathetic. Only 2 dinosaurs at the stage + 2 in the changing room. After seeing the the 2nd group, left with half of my Heineken not finished.

Walked out of Spotlight turned left looking out for Star Six but didn’t see. Reached a corner and discovered lots of bars and discovered this was Loi Kroh road. Scanned through the crowds but didn’t see any pretty bar girls. The bars at 2 sides of Loi Kroh were packed with farangs, fugly bar girls and katoeys. Pretty easy to scan because the bars are all pretty small. Continued walking about 5 minutes and saw another beer complex at the right side of the road and the Star Six signboard. Climbed up 2 stairs and paid cover charge 150 bt for 1 bottle of beer. Scanned through the few occupied tables and stage. Only about 8 gals. 3 very young 4 pointers but others were pathetic too… Finished my beer and walked through the beer complex which had a boxing ring. The place looked more like a hawker centre rather than complex actually. ( Nana is a complex ). Imagine the hawker shops with pool tables, a bar and bar stools inside instead of kitchen.

Walked back to hotel and ended the night.

Damage Foxy : 2 Small Heinekens x 130 bt.
Damage Spotlight : 1 Small Heinekens x 130 bt.
Damage Star Six : 1 Small Heinekens x 150 bt.
Old 07-02-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Central festival 5-9 Feb got exhibition for condo and house sales, launching on 1st floor.....will be dropping by later to update market info and talk to pretty salesgirls (maybe this is why they call PG/Pretty/Promotion Girls)

https://www.facebook.com/ChiangmaiHomeBuyersGuide
Old 07-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Chiang mai soon going to have G club. Yet to confirm, but according to my contacts supposed to be a G club.

The name of the club is PRETTY CLUB by Fine Thanks.

I saw the poster, it's going to invite models from Allure Girls, Maxim, Playboy, and FHM.

The interior of the club is quite posh. Should be located at niman since it's open by Infinity.

Wow P Happy, going to invest another condo? 555

I know what "PG" stands for, "pretty girl". Thai like short form hence why they always say "PRETTY" only.
Old 07-02-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Chiang mai soon going to have G club. Yet to confirm, but according to my contacts supposed to be a G club.

The name of the club is PRETTY CLUB by Fine Thanks.

I saw the poster, it's going to invite models from Allure Girls, Maxim, Playboy, and FHM.

The interior of the club is quite posh. Should be located at niman since it's open by Infinity.

Wow P Happy, going to invest another condo? 555

I know what "PG" stands for, "pretty girl". Thai like short form hence why they always say "PRETTY" only.
Is time to have a proper and standard price gclub in CM lew, otherwise many cheongsters got scare away by the karaoke scams. This new gclub also will create more jobs for those PGs and maybe some sg bro will get marry and move here.

Not buying anymore condo lew na, bullet not enough already must wait to see when my condo ready and easy to rent out or not.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:58 PM
Samster

Ditto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Day 2 KTV or Coyote

Day 2 – KTV or Coyote

Woke up late and went out for recon on the KTV locations…

Saw Sakura on my first day as it was just beside my hotel. BJ was 5 minutes away by foot which I saw yesterday so off to Changklan road ( Night Market Road ) where most of KTV’s were located. Since I had loads of time and there was nothing much to do in the afternoons, I opted to walk and maybe see something interesting to eat. Direction wise, D2 hotel, McDonalds, Starbucks towards Parntip Plaza ( If I remember correctly ), it is a complex selling mostly electronic items.

First KTV would be Aii KTV on the right side of the road. Then Violin also on the right. Slighty further down on the opposite side would be Cherry Bey which is directly opposite Park Hotel. Decided that this hotel would be the best drop off point for tonight’s excursion. Didn’t see any BBS shop turning right into Chiangmai Land road but did see another 2 Clubs with Korean signboard + a few Chinese restaurants. The area looks basically like a residential area so didn’t venture further. Took a tuk tuk back to hotel on return trip 100 bt.

While having coffee after dinner. Checked wechat messages and browsed the nearby function. Saw BJ KTV mummy on it so checked out the pictures and price menu she posted. Price wise was ok but the gals pictures were not really interesting. Considering that there was a chance that the KTV might only have a few girls and they might not be my liking, it would be a huge risk to pay top dollar without having any satisfaction and also run the risk of getting beat up or taserred . So switch target to coyote instead.

Reached Sugar Beat appx 10.30 pm but only 1 table was occupied. No gals in sight !! So make U- Turn out for a smoke first. FYI, Sugar Beat is actually 2 lots next to Infinity, next lot is a open air restaurant cum pub with a carribean name. Actual location is Prasert Land. ( Tawan Daeng Area ) Warm Up is just 10 minutes walk away on the main road. Went back in and the band starts at 11 pm. Boy band no Girls !! Forgot about the price menu as 3 bottle beer package was only 400 bt. Ordered Asahi and was surprised that it was for 3 Big ones. Super cheap and that’s the only plus point here and also can smoke inside the place. Coyotes got on stage at 11.30 pm. Bloody late !! Before that, mummy came over and explained the coyote cost.
Base Drink starts at 2 Drinks x 200 bt. Every hour next would be additional 2 Drinks. Scanned through the 12 coyotes dancing on stage and only 1 was doable but she was occupied with a regular from the looks of things. Others were only 4-5 pointers at best. Not worth the money. Decided to hop leaving behind 1 and half bottles of Asahi. Big waste of time but it’s cheap.

Went next to Baeng Saen 2 which was nearer. Walked in but it was bloody empty at midnight +. Hopped on another tuk tuk to Bang Saen. Wasted 200 bt here damn. Luckily, luck was on my side late. Saw appx 16 syt’s hanging out at the lounge area inside which was brightly lit. 6-8 pointers. No pork chops. Yippee !! The place was just slightly smaller than the Pimp BKK but no comparison on the coyote qty. 3 or 4 rooms at the side of the hall like center area with low sofas but there were no doors for privacy.

Parked my butt on a sofa not too far from the stage and had a brief conversation with mummy on the cost..etc. Basically the same as Sugar Beat at 2 drink base x 200 bt and running hour next ( The girl will ask before running the next 2 drinks and you will also get to sign a cost chit every time ). Better and clearer SOP on the drink charge than BKK here. 1 room was occupied with another group on the sofa next to mine. Ordered a Black Label at 2,700 bt if I remember correctly. Had the coyote parade and chose a fair 20 year old syt. Unfortunately she was only interested in chatting and not drinking. The excuse was she has classes tomorrow. Probably BS so decided to get another 8 pointer syt who was sitting with the group next to me earlier ( The group left ). The 2nd gal who was 20 years old and she was just slightly better at entertaining and we manage to finish 1/3 of the bottle only I felt bored entertaining them instead of the other way around. Decided to call it quits after my overtures for overnight was not successful. Not a bad ending though for the night. Total time spent here was slightly less than 2 hours. Left the balance bottle with the mummy and she offered to drive me back to my hotel.

Damage Sugar Beat : 3 Big Asahi package 400 bt.

Damage Bang Saen : 5,100 bt
1 bottle Black Label
1 Coyote – 4 drink
1 Coyote – 2 drink
1 Singer – 1 drink
Mummy – 2 drink

Comments : From the 2 days experience, CNX night life starts very late. Gal qty is terribly low per locations probably 3 to 20 max ( For guys who are used to CP or BKK ). Gal quality is also less than desirable but syt gems can be found with luck. Hit or miss place for mongering. But that’s another story….
Old 07-02-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all
Re: Day 2 KTV or Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditto88 View Post
Comments : From the 2 days experience, CNX night life starts very late. Gal qty is terribly low per locations probably 3 to 20 max ( For guys who are used to CP or BKK ). Gal quality is also less than desirable but syt gems can be found with luck. Hit or miss place for mongering. But that’s another story….
bro, what language did you use to communicate with the mummy? You should visit Sayuri and share with us the experience...
Old 09-02-2014, 02:26 AM
Samster

Day 3 and 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
bro, what language did you use to communicate with the mummy? You should visit Sayuri and share with us the experience...
Conversation was in thai bro...

Day 3

Got tired of walking, so took a tuk tuk to the opposite side of Narawat bridge for 50 bt from the hotel. Sayuri was easy to locate with the pictures and directions mentioned on the thread. Probably took about 20-30 minutes walk. The time was appx 5.30 pm and there were about 20+ girls in the fish bowl. Half on each side, the gals on the right side were the mature type aunties and the left side the M tag ones. Unfortunately, could not see anyone to my liking so after 20 minutes wait i left the place.

Tuk tuk to Celeb was 100 bt. Same fish bowl set up with 2 sides as well but the sofa viewing area was darker and more comfy. Gals quantity was appx 30, appx 10 syt’s with 2 doable ones. Picked one and paid 1,650 bt at the counter. Service was standard but not exceptional so won’t elaborate further.

Decided to burn time at a coffee shop with free wifi to use wechat to search for little brother’s happiness tonight. Found 3 suspicious characters on the nearby list and sent out the usual greeting. Got 1 reply, picture was very tempting with large watery eyes and huge knockers. Not really my type but it was current best option. Anyways, she quoted 4k ST which was preposterous. Ding dong ding dong and settled on 2k ST or 4K LT option but she can only come over after 9 pm. In between, she had lots of questions and request. Too much bother so cancelled and went out oogling at Foxy again. Same girls with 1 or 2 new faces but no lookers so ended the night after 3 bottles of beer.

Day 4

Moved to Diamond Riverside as rooms were fully booked. Evening came and got worried with no planned activity so after night market, messaged big boob girl again. This time she came without much fanfare at 9 pm. First glace was a little shocked as she was 170 + height, appx 60 kgs kinda big sized for me. Not fat but the South American curvy type with an Asian face. There was a slight suspicion that she was a he so hinted about her size and sexuality. She took off her top and displayed a pair of 34C firm boobs and took my hands to explore and allay my concerns. No foreign objects found so decided to do a brief tit fuck before checking south for imaginary dick at the bottom. Luckily none was found. By this time little brother got deflated with earlier concern so asked for BJ. CBJ done without much skill so proceeded into main course. Could not get her size off my mind so focused on her 10 point boobs to finish. Did not take up the LT option although tempted to just do tit fuck for the balance period.
Old 11-02-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

hi bros.
arrival tomorrow. staying at shang. anyone wants to meet up?
can chiong anything together. was thinking 1 day rent car go mae sai.
staying till 16th feb.
Old 11-02-2014, 07:46 PM
Samster

Day 5

There was no expectations after firing blanks for the past few days, so went for a massage opposite the hotel. Had to wait 40 minutes for the masseur to come over. Luckily it was done professionally and even cured my knee ache caused by too much walking. Damage was 200 bt. No hanky panky offered.

Headed out appx 9.30 pm to Spotlight. There were 6 gals this time but still not up to grade. Moved to Foxy shortly. Same story but after 2 bottles, spotted a fresh face who just came to work. After detailed observation, called the waitress to offer her a LD. Close up inspection revealed a fair skinned cutey. Just my type. Turns out she is working free lance part time. Comes to work whenever she has free time ( Or in need of money ). Some of the girls are not salary based so they come and go as they like. The boss of Foxy is actually a foreigner with Middle East look and the gal said that he is ok. 1 additonal LD was bought and she had to go on stage again.

My luck has probably turned for the better today as 1 of the duds from wechat reverted. Pictures showed a slim and cute gal. Asking price was 2k bt for ST with LT option available. While I was busy with my phone, another monger who just came in and sat next to my table had called 1 girl together with my girl to sit with him. Damn, might have missed my chance to tapao her tonight I thought, although research shows that overnight was slim. At least now I had a plan B. Luckily she was seated next to me, once she turned her attention to me, I asked her whether she was interested to go to Warm Up or Infinity and then overnight. As expected, no overnight option with her. Considering that pictures on wechat for plan B might be misleading, I opted for the seen and tested. 2,600 bt to seal the deal.

My girl then asked the monger seated next to us whether he wanted to barfine her friend and come with us too. After a brief hesitation, he was ok with the idea as I said it would be my treat. Off we went on my girl’s Vios, reached Fabrique at appx midnight but only 2 tables occupied. Switched to Infinity and settled there as it was a quarter full then with the band already pumping. Yam Seng Yam Seng with everything fine and dandy until the guy wanted to go back hotel to satisfy his little brother. He was screaming “ I complain you tomorrow “ “ I complain you tomorrow “ repeatedly at his girls and left abruptly. Bummer, apparently there was a miscommunication between them that there was supposed to be Boom Boom after our 2nd drinking session. Mood soured a bit as my girl had to spend time consoling her friend but things return to normal again soon after. Finished the bottle and her friend suggested that we go to Spicy so off we go.

Reached Spicy appx 3 am and it was packed to the brim with backpacker type male and female farang with a smattering of thai girls. Ordered 3 heinekens but didn’t feel the vibe so we finished our beer and headed back leaving her friend there. Turned out to be a great last day as the girl stayed overnight with 3 shots done. Sent me to the airport too in the afternoon.

Damage :
Foxy : 2 small Heinekens x 130 bt
2 LD’s x 130 bt or 150 bt
Barfine : 2,600 bt + Overnight Tip 1,000 bt
Infinity : 1 Ballantine + Mixer – 1,000 bt
Spicy : 3 small Heinekens - forgot price
Old 12-02-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros,
Any comments on Warm Up?
Old 12-02-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post

Not buying anymore condo lew na, bullet not enough already must wait to see when my condo ready and easy to rent out or not.
Try to attract those English language teacher. But I believe you got your way to rent out your condo na Pii.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
Hi bros,
Any comments on Warm Up?
Warm up is popular with the wailun. I think other discos no empty, only warm up still able to pull crowd. You should to warm up. For me I rate it 1st amongst the rest
Old 13-02-2014, 01:39 AM
Samster

Hello bros,
Went on the prowl with my local guide.
Checked out all the usual places.
Found one place with lots of green syts.
It's not well known and only locals by word of mouth.
Situated in a residential area, I was the only customer when I arrived at 9.30pm.
Mamas an told me like local customers only and Asians.
This place is by word of mouth only.
Any local ninja want the place I have phone no and name of contact.
I'm no Okt but this place is way better than sayuri blah blah.
Pm me if you live in cnx and want contact.
Will b here till 16th.
Old 13-02-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster

Went to Cleo near the Shang . Was the only customer, laid the rules right at the start but Kenna chye tow.
Old 13-02-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster

Ps.
The place mentioned is massage joint etc. girls not allowed to be booked out.
Old 13-02-2014, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
Found one place with lots of green syts.
It's not well known and only locals by word of mouth.
Situated in a residential area, I was the only customer when I arrived at 9.30pm.
Mamas an told me like local customers only and Asians.
This place is by word of mouth only.
Any local ninja want the place I have phone no and name of contact.
I'm no Okt but this place is way better than sayuri blah blah.
You've a PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1