The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SGMEWTWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
Are you educated? Tell me more about how much you expect to make from $50.
Very little. Maybe $0.001? At long is positive, you make money? See again, you are judging via price tag and value. Without value, your brain cant process anything.

Oh ya in case you are talking about QB house. (Didn't know QB house got senior and junior stylist. I thought same grade) I'm saying junior hairstylist and senior hairstylist in Kimage.

I also realised you like to compare in two big gaps. Hotel 81 and Shangrila. To you maybe hotel 81 is CAT 50, Shangri-La is CAT 150.

Haha to me, CAT 50 is LOR 18, Shangi-La is (Macau, Diamond KTV)

I guess this is how you relate things with price and your gap is small my friend. No wonder no humans here can understand what youre trying to bring across.

I apologise my previous post I wasnt unable to upload a photo showing July 2019 CAT 50 standard to show you and prove you still living in window XP era. I will try to upload again.

For cars wise. I do agree there is better cars with great spec as they are complex assets. But wait, cars are cars = Assets. WL is services? Different classification. Why you link them up together? Are you saying assets and services is the same? Unless you telling me you treat WL as assets? Even CAT 150 also assets not services?
Old 17-10-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

2019 July. No matching panties or bra leh
Old 17-10-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMEWTWO View Post
You write so much. First point already I saw the flaw, I don't even wanna continue reading. You don't even know what is NRV? How to value your proton and other car assets? Revaluation model? FV model? Haha why need textbook? IAS 2 or IAS 16 lo.

Teach me leh. How to value service? Which IAS or IFRS or ISA? haha

Also, true reflection or not. Not your job my friend. Auditors job.

Sigh stop flexing your theory with old sources of evidence. Upgrade your window XP FFS

Reflection time, my friend..
Stop trying to pass off as if you know shit you don't. What has financial statements have to do with your idiot idea? Are you saying that financial statements do not list the cost of services? They only reflect the cost of products? Kong simi lj?

I said it again.

1. Where is your photo?
2. You know fuck shit about operating systems.

Stop trying to show off your 'other' nonsense knowledge to cover up the fact that you did not finish school.
Old 17-10-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
I sincerely advise you to stop talking as it is already obvious you don't have much of an education and it's quite airy between the ears. But by all means, you can continue with your grand ideas of $50 investments and how all humans are equally peasant except for Elon Mask. I really don't know why these low income and low education idiots think that online, they will magically sound like they got some brains and money and people can't tell.
Again, my friend you assume $50 one time. For me, I spent $1k monthly on bonking service. ($1k like Rojak, got CAT 50, 80, 100, 150). Hmm is $1k a month i buy some cheap shares, unit trust fund or even put in stashaway also got profit. (even $0.10 also profit, my friend) (You dont value profit by big or small, positive is a profit) Maybe I can get $0.20 from my current investment profits and buy your $0.20 fishball noodle concept. If you wanna bring across your point, make sure you find some proper solid evidence la. Not some kampong window XP pixel photo to make me STFU leh. Xia suay my friend. Xia suay....

P/S: I never say you window 95 already give you face =)
Old 17-10-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Stop trying to pass off as if you know shit you don't. What has financial statements have to do with your idiot idea? Are you saying that financial statements do not list the cost of services? They only reflect the cost of products? Kong simi lj?

I said it again.

1. Where is your photo?
2. You know fuck shit about operating systems.

Stop trying to show off your 'other' nonsense knowledge to cover up the fact that you did not finish school.
Sigh why need to go so in depth with you? You cant even get NRV. Now maybe you got it la and know what im saying. You google ah bro? Just now ask me which textbook, I guess google is your only textbook la. Haha you want consolidate SOFP for whole geylang stable bo? Why you wanna go so in depth? I charge for my services if wanna go in depth. You might wanna read/google up on IAS 2 and IAS 16 and valuing your proton cars concept.

We can flex all our certificates, knowledge of OS or even Iphone chips. End of the day, same same la. Peasants until we die. Different profession.

I'm a new account, I have trouble uploading. I will try. Give me some time. Even my post has a delay.

Just like I said SG is a fast paced environment. Even OKT got at least a diploma wahahahaha know how to google. Sorry my friend, I cant win google =( What I say, you google. Why you wanna stand up in the clasroom and share some financial knowledge from your end or any Financial statement or even any operating system knowledge?

My ears are open like WL pussy. Educate me. Even listening to chapter 1 from your textbook, I will know.
Old 17-10-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Sorry I cant win Google. Google is God. If NRV also dunno (In fact, I spelt it out for you.) Whatever I say, you google. No point la. Please kindly flex me with something that no need to google leh. So that I can open my textbook again since you like to go depth.

The only thing I like to go in depth in WL pussy.

Its crazy how one post I shared regarding my views could lead to

1) PROTON CARS?
2) SERVICES ?
3) FINANCIAL STATEMENTS?
4) NRV (THIS ONE MY FAVOURITE LA)
5) QB house and Kimage
6) Restaurants? HDL ?
7) Suddenly got ask for investment advise with $50. Ask me how much profit can reap?

Walao a few short hours already no end to this. OK la you win. I loser la. But happy with my current rojak $1k budget. Enough to satisfy my monthly needs.

P/S: Aiyo I opened this account to try book Dome 3 CAT 280 purpose. Ended up I had to entertain Mr Google Boy HDL. Claiming I never finish school.. Aiyooo.. You win la. I surrender. I only good with excel. Keyboard typing and writing analogy/theory to debate, textbook never teach me =((

Verdict: Winner:HDL Loser:SGMEWTWO =)
By the way, whats the prize or award ah? =)
Old 17-10-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Old 17-10-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

SGMEWTWO,

I'm not at all surprised you have trouble keeping up and slow.

Let me rubbish your views as simply as possible.

1. You claim that the value of products can be measured but services cannot. NRV and all your acronyms do nothing to support a stupid view that you can say with certainty the value of a product but not a service. Some basic financial knowledge for you: what you're talking about is paper value, not an actual transaction. Ie. you're pulling up whatever little knowledge you know to support your stupid idea that services, because they are intangible, you don't know the real value, but products there is a real value. What the fuck are you on about?

2. You claim that $50 can invest. How much were you expecting to make? If you think you can make money from $50, you know very little about investing.

3. A CAT50 customer (you) giving his opinion about whores to someone whose minimum spend is $150 (me), is akin to a cheapo who goes to QB House telling a person who gets his haircut by a Jp stylist, in a Jp saloon, using only made in Jp products what is a good stylist and haircut.

4. You know nothing about OS.

5. You claim my evidence of CAT50 sucks but you have NOTHING TO SHOW that what you say of the standard is true.

6. You claim that except for Elon Mask, all are peasants. It's a fuck stupid idea that is self-serving for people at the bottom of the ladder. You wish. There are many different classes of people. For eg. those hard luck cases tend to receive a lot of money from the government. Even if I were to accept your term of peasants, there are peasants and then there are peasants. Your notion of one class for all serves no purpose unless you're a closet commie.

7. You compared HDL, a restaurant, with a home. Absurd. And then you seem unaware that there are high class homes and low class homes. You thought all homes are the same. Just comapre HDL with a home. Well, whose home were you referring to??

I told you to stop talking because the more you talk, the more you show how little you know.

8. You claim OKTs these days have at least a diploma. Cheebye, this is really funny. The OKTs are still the same people, give or take a few add ons. They had no education back then, they have no education now.

Quote:
Just like I said SG is a fast paced environment. Even OKT got at least a diploma wahahahaha know how to google.
This statement shows, along with the rest of your nonsense, that you have no fucking clue what you're talking and just anyhow hantam. Since when did OKTs have a diploma?? From the old generation, Peter is obviously schooled. Lor 16, one of the sons. The rest??? What are you smoking that they went for upgrade and got themselves a diploma? hahaha...got sec sch already not bad.

You are not anyway close, you are way off and you talk about things you know nothing about. You imagine GL upgraded over the years and you imagine, from nowhere, that GL OKTs have at least a diploma these days. You don't know they are the same OKTs and none of them went for any upgrade. They are at the shop 7 days a week and none of them attend online courses. Know how to google is your idea of educated and means got diploma? In one sentence, you showed your level of thinking is fucking low and you have a habit of talking about things you know nothing about. You don't even have basic observation and common sense. It should be obvious to anyone who goes to GL that the OKTs bo takchek lah. You're talking through your arse.

Just because you cut your hair at QB House, therefore QB House haircutters upgraded over the years and all have a diploma in haircutting. That's the standard of your thoughts. You are fuck blind or you walk around with your eyes closed. CAT50 how ugly also you say good. Even when it is fucking obvious GL OKTs never had any education, you can say all have diploma. You might as well say they have phd. Tell me, are you a joke?

You have no substance and all your views is to make yourself feel good about being a loser CAT50 customer. All are peasants doesn't matter how much you spend? In your dreams.

In short, you are a classic CAT50 customer. There is after all a reason why they don't make much money and bottom-tier. Too damn stupid. A chap who walks around thinking OKTs have a diploma because Singapore fast-paced they sure upgraded. LOL.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 17-10-2020 at 03:10 PM.
Old 17-10-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
SGMEWTWO,
Haha my friend, did you run through the IAS. Too wordy from your google results right? Cant even understand simple IAS wanna wayang so much.

Wow see again ladies and gentlemen, one Diploma suddenely got Peter SON come out wor. Peter lim and Peter Lim son, I know at least their faces. LOR 18 Peter I dont know. Seriously why would you wanna know a OKT Name. Unless you are the same class of birds that flock together.

I chiong 5 years in Geylang, OKT faces and the singlet they gonna re-wear today I know la. Name I dunno man.

True enough your constant bringing in of new rubbish and lack of substance theory and debate causing plot twisted faster than Inception and Tenet. I need panadol =(((

I waiting for in depth explanation like same as textbook leh.
$50 why cannot invest? Is how much ROI you want nia? Again the question goes back to value.. (Mr Google Boy might wanna google ROI. SORRY WONT BE SPELLING IT OUT OR YOU =()

If apple were to develop SIRI V2.0. You can be the next SIRI my friend. Since you are like SIRI in my opinion. Talk alot, providing all information provided from search engine like google, 60% give wrong instructions and 80% give wrong response. I guess you can only good in setting alarm function..

So much hate for human that goes to CAT 50. But I dont see you sucking my toes like those CAT 150 when I visit CAT 150.

End of the day. The world is big. CAT 150 is still like consider lower end tier la my friend. Not even close to Shangri-La. Just because your cai fan got more ingredients, doesnt mean you more atas and can mock others la....
Old 17-10-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Looking forward to my first experience with VP CAT 280. Mr Google Boy please remember to pat my back and respect me.

If CAT 50 hotel 81, CAT 150 Shangri-La, CAT 280 must be Burj al Arab. I hope just like Mr Google boy said, higher value = better quality and class.

Geylang CAT 150 never squirt leh. According to your theory, CAT 280 should be able to squirt right? (Higher value, better performance ma? Proton Lexus concept) I paying premium, I should expect more performance like cars right? If never squirt like CAT 50, I gonna ask for refund ok? =) Update you again ok.

Dont worry my friend, not online boasting. I really will go as soon as my appointment confirm.
Old 17-10-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

I missed this. I simply love it when someone stand up for me to whack.

Quote:
Very little. Maybe $0.001? At long is positive, you make money? See again, you are judging via price tag and value. Without value, your brain cant process anything.
Wrong. You can lose/break even/make. If you do make, the amount is too negligible to be worth mentioning. You should stop talking about things you know nothing about.

Quote:
Oh ya in case you are talking about QB house. (Didn't know QB house got senior and junior stylist. I thought same grade) I'm saying junior hairstylist and senior hairstylist in Kimage.

I also realised you like to compare in two big gaps. Hotel 81 and Shangrila. To you maybe hotel 81 is CAT 50, Shangri-La is CAT 150.

Haha to me, CAT 50 is LOR 18, Shangi-La is (Macau, Diamond KTV)
Make up your mind if you want to compare within GL (as you have done with Kimage) or out of GL. Within Kimage, there is a huge difference between a Director's Cut ($150) and Student Cut ($50). In any case, I don't go there. As far as I'm concerned, it's either a Jp or not. So let me assume you are now saying compare within Kimage. A fella who takes a student cut giving his views on who is a better stylist and junior stylist sometimes better than Director's cut. Okay, I don't give a fuck what a person who gets a junior stylist to cut the hair thinks. Clear enough?

Quote:
I guess this is how you relate things with price and your gap is small my friend. No wonder no humans here can understand what youre trying to bring across.
No, you cannot understand because you're slow and your thoughts are convulated.

Quote:
I apologise my previous post I wasnt unable to upload a photo showing July 2019 CAT 50 standard to show you and prove you still living in window XP era. I will try to upload again.
You can prove shit.

Quote:
For cars wise. I do agree there is better cars with great spec as they are complex assets. But wait, cars are cars = Assets. WL is services? Different classification. Why you link them up together? Are you saying assets and services is the same? Unless you telling me you treat WL as assets? Even CAT 150 also assets not services?
No no no. The point you made was that services are intangible and therefore there isn't a value. But services has a value.
Old 17-10-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
I chiong 5 years in Geylang, OKT faces and the singlet they gonna re-wear today I know la. Name I dunno man....

I waiting for in depth explanation like same as textbook leh.
$50 why cannot invest? Is how much ROI you want nia? Again the question goes back to value.. (Mr Google Boy might wanna google ROI. SORRY WONT BE SPELLING IT OUT OR YOU =()
So next time you don't know, don't say they have diploma. And since you are now aware, AFTER I TOLD YOU, that $50 investment not worth talking, next time don't say $50 can invest and embarrass yourself.
Old 17-10-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
End of the day. The world is big. CAT 150 is still like consider lower end tier la my friend. Not even close to Shangri-La. Just because your cai fan got more ingredients, doesnt mean you more atas and can mock others la....
There is no doubt that CAT150 is lower-tier. I go in for a piss but rarely pre-covid. But as you say so yourself, it has more ingredients than CAT50. CAT150 is lower-tier. But CAT50 is the lowest of the lowest tier. CAT150 already lower tier still cannot afford can only go for most basic of the lowest-tier. What a fucking loser. Don't make fun of these losers make fun of who?

All you had to do was to say you are a CAT50 customer, and I know everything I need to know about you. Please carry on comparing a restaurant with a home, blissfully unaware that it makes no sense and not all homes are the same, highlighting $50 investments and thinking GL OKTS have upgraded because you know lah, in Spore so fast-paced, nowadays all sure have diploma. Jokes. Walk around smack blind still want to open mouth.

CAT50 customers. Clowns. Later I give you $5 you go invest, okay? Because you know, cannot just look at value, whatever the fuck that means, $5 can make money okay, as long as positive.
Old 17-10-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Looking forward to my first experience with VP CAT 280. Mr Google Boy please remember to pat my back and respect me.

If CAT 50 hotel 81, CAT 150 Shangri-La, CAT 280 must be Burj al Arab. I hope just like Mr Google boy said, higher value = better quality and class.

Geylang CAT 150 never squirt leh. According to your theory, CAT 280 should be able to squirt right? (Higher value, better performance ma? Proton Lexus concept) I paying premium, I should expect more performance like cars right? If never squirt like CAT 50, I gonna ask for refund ok? =) Update you again ok.

Dont worry my friend, not online boasting. I really will go as soon as my appointment confirm.
You are struggling to type in English. I have never said that $280 will squirt. Only a moron (aka CAT50 customer) will have such wild expectations. When you lack substance, you make things up as you go along. Since you're so inexperienced in whoring, then let me explain to you how things work. The higher the price, generally, the WLs are younger and prettier and better hotel. You are a typical cheapo $50 customer who somehow has the weird idea that if you pay more, must squirt. Never squirt is your excuse for refund, ah? Oei fucker, wake up. The fact that you want to ask for a refund if never squirt shows your low level mentality. In GL, CAT150 is below 30yrs. Other CAT, above 30 okay. But what would a CAT50 customer who dines on shit know about looks or beauty? Nothing.

I told you to shut up because the more you talk, the dumber you sound. A CAT50 customer is 100% low level scum. Proven time and time again. Education zero.
Old 17-10-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
So next time you don't know, don't say they have diploma. And since you are now aware, AFTER I TOLD YOU, that $50 investment not worth talking, next time don't say $50 can invest and embarrass yourself.
$50 buy toto also investment. Just probability. Why cannot? You see your gap and my gap different. Your investment and my investment different. That's why there is different investment strategy? ( Again if you wanna go in depth, plus go ahead. I'm waiting for it for you to bring out something from textbook. Do quote the author my friend) Like I said, different peasants, different ball game my friend. No right or wrong.

Haha I don't even agree with you. I still think they have at least diploma in this 2020 era. Looks educated enough to post thread and write description. No education cannot even boot up a window XP.

Also I been waiting for you to share something in depth, something that cant be copy or paste or read up to understand.

Anyway, whatever I post, you have a way to create a new theory and telling me back your point of view. From cars to Peter son lol.

Btw I won't declare myself as a cat 50. I would declare myself as CAT Rojak. Today I feel like I go which cat.

Oh ya seriously you talk so much, you probably got alot of experience in cat 150. Mind sharing your views on CAT 150? Pros of CAT 150? Do those CAT 150 gush out Tsunami or leaking breast milk for extra ingredients? What's so special my friend? I can only find CAT 150 smell better? Figure better agreed. What else ah?

My account is new, what I post has a delay. The picture I'm unable to upload. Anyway it's from youtube search Singapore red light district and under search filter click this year. You might want to use at least 1 or 2 years photo/video as a guage rather than a $0.20 fishball noodle old photo and tell me it's a fair presentation. A reasonable educated human would know that's not a fair presentation.

Trust me CAT 50 isn't the lowest. There is an auntie with shades at the entrance of lor 18. She do $25-$30. Either you visited Geylang 10 years ago or only do zoom call with your peter or Peter son? I doubt what you say has a sound and fair presentation of the current year geylang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1