The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

The more govt delay legal bonks, there more underground pimps will flourish with the endless bonking demand and short supply by humsup broS. Men are alpha beast and regardless of education and societal grooming, men still need to penetrate more than one. Commercial bonk has not retreated but just went underground and commoner will
Suffer with high prices and short supply, welcome to painful spore brought to you by our top brass govt
Old 21-04-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4006 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suparsex View Post
nothing much going on in G. just went there a few hours back. .
Upped you for the update The FL now will enjoy better business because of your sharing.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 21-04-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Anchor97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After a not so satisfied boink nearby..decided to check out my favourite playground along lorong 18..some renovation going on in one of the houses asked the worker outside if he knows anything he said no so continue walking..Two owners i think or at least one who looks familiar smoking at one of the house entrance. Went to ask when might open and he said probably next month..was so happy for a moment then i turned to WH Road..just as i was passing by one owner opened the door came out of the house so i asked again..he said still long way to go..now i don't know what to feel..after that walked past lorong 16 and 14 all the houses looks abandoned and not cleaned but a few ladyboys sitting around
Old 22-04-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
padthai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not so easy for GL to open but i hope it does....
Old 23-04-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Bloody hell I really don’t know what our garmen is stalling for, cum 26th yellow liao… TT mostly remove and all thing back to normal.. but RDL totally forgotten. In directly a lot of support package has been channels to the underground RDL.. nothing changes but just went underground paying crazy prices and low quality
Old 23-04-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

maybe can open liao, but mask be put on during sex
Old 23-04-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Bloody hell I really don’t know what our garmen is stalling for, cum 26th yellow liao… TT mostly remove and all thing back to normal.. but RDL totally forgotten. In directly a lot of support package has been channels to the underground RDL.. nothing changes but just went underground paying crazy prices and low quality
It's obvious the legal GL houses are not given any priority at the moment.

Unless the OKTs try to apply for resumption of their business, we won't see any progress soon.
Old 23-04-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Most Okts have turned to driving Grab. No point going back to this line.
Old 23-04-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 13
frank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post

Unless the OKTs try to apply for resumption of their business, we won't see any progress soon.
True, GL probably ranks last among the businesses. We need to wait for the free dancing in the discos. Then OKTs may be given the green light to reopen their houses. They would recruit the girls and at this moment they could import Thai and Malaysian ladies. Chinese government does not allow its people to travel out of China freely.

Many OKTs have defaulted in their rental payment. Upon receiving green light from AV, they have to work out with landlords on rental payment and clean up the shops and more importantly they have to bring in wls to attract brothers to patronise their shops. It is not a straightforward logistic issue.
Old 23-04-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post

Before resume business, the houses need to clean up, and some need renovation. All these need upfront investment, that many OKT cannot afford.
Maybe, the houses should consider IPO at SGX.
Old 23-04-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post

Haha who tell u govt need to take care okt and red light business in first place ...your ah gong?!...haha
Old 23-04-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank888 View Post
We need to wait for the free dancing in the discos. Then OKTs may be given the green light to reopen their houses.
This.

Said this before and shall say it again. Until and unless mask wearing is no longer mandatory under any circumstances i e purely and entirely optional, then and only then can see a glimmer of hope wrt the reopening of the RLD.
Old 23-04-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
why they only do KTV documentary but never do about need for GL?
Prince Devitt +57
Old 23-04-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 11
Cawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

dont know why the gahmen dont want to open it up asap

I mean those massage parlors have been opening even when there is covid throughout all this while, and do the gahmen really think that they put on masks when bonking? the gahmen cant even collect tax from all the underground economic income. At least what the OKT earn, they will spend in Singapore, but what the ML earn they will send a large portion back to their home countries, that would means capital outflow.

or do the gahmen really have no single idea that all these are happening under their noses?
Old 23-04-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 11
Awesomecatisawe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAwesomecatisawe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAwesomecatisawe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cawk View Post
dont know why the gahmen dont want to open it up asap

I mean those massage parlors have been opening even when there is covid throughout all this while, and do the gahmen really think that they put on masks when bonking? the gahmen cant even collect tax from all the underground economic income. At least what the OKT earn, they will spend in Singapore, but what the ML earn they will send a large portion back to their home countries, that would means capital outflow.

or do the gahmen really have no single idea that all these are happening under their noses?
I can't help but agree with you. Delaying the reopening of legalised brothels would simply spur the growth of the underground sex trade. Pushing them not only underground but also into the heartlands. I remember hearing some rumours about the red light district being relocated to kranji. Perhaps the government is trying to use this opportunity to do so.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1