The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 9
Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!
Re: My first time go MP

ok guys, i am back to share more experience.

this time, i browsed sbf first before choosing my spot. when i entered the MP, it looked potential. so i carried on. interestingly they said i could pay after the session. anyone can explain why?

then i was led to a room. wow the room had a "massage bed", a shower, and what definitely is a bed. i wonder why there needs to be a bed.

then i was asked to wait there. i didn't see any robes etc. so i just sat there and wait. and of course, in my mind, i was thinking it'd better not be another auntie....

so i waited..... and waited..... the door opened...... and yes, entered an auntie. and a fat one too.

she chatted with me abit. but in my mind was just !@#$%^&* after around 1 minute, i just said "can i change another? younger one...?"

she sounded a bit "surprised" and said like why need younger one. you come just for massage only right. what's the difference.. but this time i wasn't gonna settle man. i just said i would like to choose a younger one. then she said "you want 小姐 you have to wait. like 3 hours"

so i just said sorry, then i don't want the massage anymore. as i walked out to the counter, the receptionist asked like what happened. i told him the truth. while i am here for massage, i was hoping for a 小姐 at least. but she is old. hence sorry, i am leaving.

anyway, you guys may think i was mean. sorry but after the first experience, i didn't want to go through it again and waste my money and each other's time again.
Old 05-11-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Actually so far for me.. visiting MP is more like 70% miss n 30% hit.. cos I dun like HJ esp those tat apply oil.. I will shoot in no time.. some more massage normal only 15mins then ask og.. overall 20plus n $100 gone.. feel a waste of money..
As for online massage even worst almost is 90% miss n 10% hit.. cos photoshop is jus too powerful whereas 猪都可以变白兔 the only 10% hit is I will only go for their CIM or Fj n not caring how they look like so no disappointment..
Any bro got better hit rate at MP or online..
Old 05-11-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Regardless of MP or online.. there is always the element of hit and misses... really must depend on luck. Unless so heng, you happen to see someone of your preference walked out or in of the joint, then you can go enquire and book a slot.
Gone are the days MP will call their ladies out for customer to choose.
Even those on wechat nearby one, also have their pictures “enhanced”.
So if the deviation is really great, I think just reject lor... no point spending the money and then not happy.

Old 06-11-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Ninja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to behold

my first visit to MP was at Marina South. Dragon Spa!

bros remember that joint one Kee Chiu!
Old 06-11-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 9
punterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corlick View Post
ok guys, i am back to share more experience.

this time, i browsed sbf first before choosing my spot. when i entered the MP, it looked potential. so i carried on. interestingly they said i could pay after the session. anyone can explain why?

then i was led to a room. wow the room had a "massage bed", a shower, and what definitely is a bed. i wonder why there needs to be a bed.

then i was asked to wait there. i didn't see any robes etc. so i just sat there and wait. and of course, in my mind, i was thinking it'd better not be another auntie....

so i waited..... and waited..... the door opened...... and yes, entered an auntie. and a fat one too.

she chatted with me abit. but in my mind was just !@#$%^&* after around 1 minute, i just said "can i change another? younger one...?"

she sounded a bit "surprised" and said like why need younger one. you come just for massage only right. what's the difference.. but this time i wasn't gonna settle man. i just said i would like to choose a younger one. then she said "you want 小姐 you have to wait. like 3 hours"

so i just said sorry, then i don't want the massage anymore. as i walked out to the counter, the receptionist asked like what happened. i told him the truth. while i am here for massage, i was hoping for a 小姐 at least. but she is old. hence sorry, i am leaving.

anyway, you guys may think i was mean. sorry but after the first experience, i didn't want to go through it again and waste my money and each other's time again.
the receptionist is a guy?
Old 06-11-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 9
Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by punterplanet View Post
the receptionist is a guy?
Reception was a lady. Then a guy showed me to the room.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

OP, read forum, get contact, location and name of massage lady - make sure its genuine and not from OKT, call the joint, make appointment with the lady.

never drop in and leave to chance.

good luck!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1