The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mustang59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Walking street guest house

Hi all.
I have booked a room in walking street guest house on 25/10/2017& 26/10/2017. Due to some issues i can't make it this trip. Offer anyone willing to accept it.

Room details:
Queen bed room type a (with balcony)
stay 0n 25-26/10/2017.( 2nights)
checkout on 27/10/2017.

P/s. Not sharing, no stranger in the room. I'm willing to accept good offer.

Thank you.
Old 16-09-2017, 11:46 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Walking street guest house

location of the place and price you're looking for?
Old 17-09-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Oh no hope this thread don't turn out like a similar thread.

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=647616

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 18-09-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Whoa lau eh... King number 9 cremation day who want to come? Walking street also become walking dead.

You smart enough liao ma... don't take people as stupid lah.
Old 18-09-2017, 08:08 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Oh no hope this thread don't turn out like a similar thread.

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=647616

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
at least no need share with strangers

anyway you're back, where have you been? which ladyboy did you go to?
Old 18-09-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
anyway you're back, where have you been? which ladyboy did you go to?
Kidnapped by ladyboy.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 18-09-2017 at 09:36 PM.
Old 23-09-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Location of this place above two noisey gogo/bars. Hear the noise until 4am cannot sleep before that.

Lots of Indians/Hindus/Pakis stay here because of low price and location on walking street.

No Lift, and some rooms are on 4F. rooms feel like a college dorm, not fancy by any means. Rooms are Shit Brown color like most of the guests.

The only good thing is the location, otherwise i would prefer other place to stay. Bring a Thai girl here and she's not impressed, her Thai studio dorm probably nicer and cleaner.
Old 24-09-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post

The only good thing is the location, otherwise i would prefer other place to stay. Bring a Thai girl here and she's not impressed, her Thai studio dorm probably nicer and cleaner.
haha OP kena spotted!

OP is an opportunists who resells hotel room for a profit. I cant believe someone who knows Centara promotions will even consider this hotel.

BTW , this is actually a ST hotel but many stupid people use it to stay all day.
Old 24-09-2017, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Kidnapped by ladyboy.

You must have enjoy yourself
Old 27-09-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mustang59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha before know the details some people start whacking me with their words. So sad. 1st of all i'm so stupid because only check my holiday calender and didn't check what is happening in Thailand during that period.

After read the comments here then only i know that 26th October is King's cremation.

Never mind. I booked the through AirAsiago. Btw i'm not money minded or intend to make huge profit out of this sale.

Let me check again my schedule. If i relly can't make it then i would like offer for FREE. This is my 1st ever trip to Walking Street. So, i really do not know anything about that hotel. I read many positive reviews in tripadvisor that's why i booked this hotel.
Old 28-09-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Check the date for his burning session
Its has been extended if im not wrong for another 10-15 days..
I might be wrong too.. but check again to cfm, thai people like to change date and stuffs as when they like and to their own convenient

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-09-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Never trust someone who says 'Trust me'!
Old 28-09-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
archarch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Check the date for his burning session
Its has been extended if im not wrong for another 10-15 days..
I might be wrong too.. but check again to cfm, thai people like to change date and stuffs as when they like and to their own convenient
can check this link for latest update.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1