The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2487 / Power: 13
jackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond repute
New Hotel in JB

Hi Guys,

Been awhile since I last posted something. Recently found a new hotel in JB and would like to contribute my finding here. Can anyone tell me if this is the correct place to start this thread?

Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 12-10-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Johnny3334 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New Hotel in JB

Yes bro ....
Please go ahead and share
Old 12-10-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

jackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

It's not something where you go for spa and services, It's a new hotel Name Grand Bello. It's situated on the old Lion City Hotel where you will pass by and see on the way to JB customs. Gone were the old Lion City Spa and made way for this new boutique hotel. I had a talk with the Manager who is actually Singaporean. He gave me his contact and if you whatsapp him for reservations, just mention my nick, Jack, and he will give you corporate rate.

I will try to upload some pictures. Nice brand new hotel with a nice pub. Great weekend get away with your FB, GF, Flings...etc. Quite well hidden if you know what I mean. No worries of getting caught while having a weekend fling there.

Breakfast is not buffet style though, but they have a good American or English breakfast set for you to choose from. Portions are quite generous and bottomline, the hotel is really new, cheap and good. I don't think there are hotels and these prices with such environment in Singapore. Only RM200+.

Nice suites for Mass or just parties.
Old 12-10-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny3334 View Post
Yes bro ....
Hi,

It's not something where you go for spa and services, It's a new hotel Name Grand Bello. It's situated on the old Lion City Hotel where you will pass by and see on the way to JB customs. Gone were the old Lion City Spa and made way for this new boutique hotel. I had a talk with the Manager who is actually Singaporean. He gave me his contact and if you whatsapp him for reservations, just mention my nick, Jack, and he will give you corporate rate.

I will try to upload some pictures. Nice brand new hotel with a nice pub. Great weekend get away with your FB, GF, Flings...etc. Quite well hidden if you know what I mean. No worries of getting caught while having a weekend fling there.

Breakfast is not buffet style though, but they have a good American or English breakfast set for you to choose from. Portions are quite generous and bottomline, the hotel is really new, cheap and good. I don't think there are hotels and these prices with such environment in Singapore. Only RM200+.

Nice suites for Mass or just parties.
Old 12-10-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny3334 View Post
Yes bro ....
Set 1 - Family Room

Old 12-10-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster

Set 2 - Twin Room

Old 12-10-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

Set 3 - Double Room

Old 12-10-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster

Set 4 - Junior Suite

Personally,

I prefer this junior suite. 1 room 1 hall concept. Small but adequate for use. Only sad back is that there's no bathtub and the only room with bath tube is the Grand suite. Set back about the grand suite is that, room is spacious but not 1 room 1 hall like the junior style. Also, the bath tub of Grand Suite only good for 1 pax unless you and your partner is of the petite category....
Old 12-10-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

Finally,

The Grand suite.

See the bathroom and the whole room is spacious and old victorian style tub. Not for couples...

Apologies if the pictures and angles are not up to standards... Did whatever I could with an iphone 6... Moreover, I not pro cameraman...Haha...

Anyway, I am not related to this hotel in whatsoever way, Just sharing my 2 cents worth and trying to give back to SBF.

Anyone who is interested for a weekend rendezvous can give this ice little hotel some considerations...

Really nice environment and also maybe they are new, staff are really friendly and ready to serve.

Enjoy!
Old 15-10-2017, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
cynicalsen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks good dude, thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1