The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Whole day been raining
since you are already in bkk just do whatever you are supposed to do... go out and enjoy...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 18-10-2017, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 16
hotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant future

Bump Bump.
Old 20-10-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Old 21-10-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Old 22-10-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Old 22-10-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
robyx138nyc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread with a lot of useful information. Thanks to @vbkk, @BlueDragon193, @TonyCheong2 and anyone else that I missed…

I’m going to Thailand for 2 weeks in December and will be in Bangkok for 8 nights from 12/13-12/21. Two friends were supposed to go with me, but they decided not to. I’m still planning to go to a G-club by myself because it looks like a good time. I plan to get a THB10,000 membership at most likely The Pimp and go 2-3 nights to finish all the bottles. Any tips or thoughts would be appreciated…

And when I get there, I would like to tip the sales representative to make sure she helps me pick a good girl. Can someone tell me how much a decent tip is?

If anyone would like to meet up, let me know...
Old 23-10-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyx138nyc View Post
Great thread with a lot of useful information. Thanks to @vbkk, @BlueDragon193, @TonyCheong2 and anyone else that I missed…

I’m going to Thailand for 2 weeks in December and will be in Bangkok for 8 nights from 12/13-12/21. Two friends were supposed to go with me, but they decided not to. I’m still planning to go to a G-club by myself because it looks like a good time. I plan to get a THB10,000 membership at most likely The Pimp and go 2-3 nights to finish all the bottles. Any tips or thoughts would be appreciated…

And when I get there, I would like to tip the sales representative to make sure she helps me pick a good girl. Can someone tell me how much a decent tip is?

You want tips 100฿ or 1000฿ also can. But tbh imo 10k฿ only got 4bottles Black which is not those 1litre type one。。i dont think can last 2-3nights so you if can standby another 10k฿ just in case。。the TG at Pimp so far all i encounter they never bring their liver go to work one
Informant can either pm me, Vbkk aka Dtac
Old 24-10-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro leorio is right, 4 bottles dun think can last u 3 nights wor. And 10k thb doesn't include the girl that sit with u, so i would suggest u standby more cash with u.
And if u have anything unsure u better ask vbkk, u won't want to get a shock when u see the bill come.
The pimp i not sure but if u want to go resort i know the mamasan there.
Old 24-10-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
just be aware of stealth agents or freeloaders...

*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Old 24-10-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim87 View Post
Bro leorio is right, 4 bottles dun think can last u 3 nights wor. And 10k thb doesn't include the girl that sit with u, so i would suggest u standby more cash with u.
And if u have anything unsure u better ask vbkk, u won't want to get a shock when u see the bill come.
The pimp i not sure but if u want to go resort i know the mamasan there.
are you salesman for $$$$$$$$$$.com or vbkk's company? keep helping others to promote...

PM me
Old 24-10-2017, 07:30 AM
Samster

Thanks @le0rio, @Lim87, & @kelthai...

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
You want tips 100฿ or 1000฿ also can. But tbh imo 10k฿ only got 4bottles Black which is not those 1litre type one。。i dont think can last 2-3nights so you if can standby another 10k฿ just in case。。the TG at Pimp so far all i encounter they never bring their liver go to work one
@le0rio: I guess I will tip 500฿. How big are the bottles? 750ml? I was only planning to go to G-clubs 2 times, so small bottles should be ok. If the girls drink all my liquor, that's ok too. I will be on a 3 week vacation in Asia with too much drinking and shouldn't get so drunk anyways. Just want to have a few drinks and have pretty girls keep me company and take care of me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim87 View Post
Bro leorio is right, 4 bottles dun think can last u 3 nights wor. And 10k thb doesn't include the girl that sit with u, so i would suggest u standby more cash with u. And if u have anything unsure u better ask vbkk, u won't want to get a shock when u see the bill come. The pimp i not sure but if u want to go resort i know the mamasan there.
@Lim87: I estimate on top of the 10,000฿ membership drinks, the fees for the girl and other bullshit charges will cost me like 5,000฿ to 6,000฿ more per night? Can i pay the membership and the bill with credit card? Or is it cash only? What's the facebook page for Resort?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
just be aware of stealth agents or freeloaders...
@kelthai: Good looking out..hahaha. I've been around the block a few times here in NYC and should be ok. From 16-19, I worked at the clubs here as the front door guy for Asian parties. From 19-26 go party 4 days a week at Asian parties, American clubs, and Korean clubs. I am 41 now. Work hard all year and go to Asia for 3-4 weeks in December to enjoy casually and safely...

Thank you for all the advice, brothers! This trip is very important to me because I work like a dog all year....
Old 24-10-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:

@Lim87: I estimate on top of the 10,000฿ membership drinks, the fees for the girl and other bullshit charges will cost me like 5,000฿ to 6,000฿ more per night? Can i pay the membership and the bill with credit card? Or is it cash only? What's the facebook page for Resort?
The bottles is 750ml.
Credit card yes. For AMEX got 5% extra but for Visa Master I not sure cos I either use AMEX or DebitCard.
7LD for Bikini 5LD for Models for selection.
Every 30mins 330฿ per LD.
*it been awhile since i am there so not sure is the any changes on LD or not*
TheResort next to Atrium Hotel.
Google it can be find easily
Old 24-10-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
are you salesman for $$$$$$$$$$.com or vbkk's company? keep helping others to promote...
Are you stealth agent for GClub as in the other thread you mention can waive table charges。。
Ooppss sorry you are just a troller I guess。。well maybe you are maybe you not.
Old 24-10-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
The bottles is 750ml.
Credit card yes. For AMEX got 5% extra but for Visa Master I not sure cos I either use AMEX or DebitCard.
7LD for Bikini 5LD for Models for selection.
Every 30mins 330฿ per LD.
*it been awhile since i am there so not sure is the any changes on LD or not*
TheResort next to Atrium Hotel.
Google it can be find easily
750ml is the standard size they serve here in NYC. I have not been out in a long time, but if my memory serves me correctly it used to be like about $250 and like 4 guys would split it....
Old 24-10-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nobody dare to promote for $$$$$$$$$$.com or recommend. But in fact the "stealth agent" at here chop ppl USD50 for just booking table by informing mamasan thru social apps which is more than 1000฿.
Tbh can just walk in and tips mamasan directly and somemore got benefit as they will take care and choose a girl that suit each individual bro preference. Is not like the stealth agent gonna do all this work by choosing a girl for bro or help ice breaking with the TG between the bro.

Just walk to counter and give 1000 baht to the sales before open your mouth. She will take care u good good cos she know she will get more later if service is good.

USD50 for booking a table? Really overprice man..
As for Vbkk how you know he got company? Some of us are close with him and cheong so many time also didn't know about it but how come a troller like you know? Got sixth sense? Bro Lim87 just to share info that newbie can get a updated accurated info from Vbkk if they want by pm or any other method. Is still better than pay USD50 to stealth agent for just booking tables.
Hope after this the stealth agent business wont be affected.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1