The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Went to Judy and was invited by a viet to her table. Looks good but not good enough to make me want. Quoted 1500 ST, 3000 LT. Another lady next next to me looks more appealing. Looks like ancient Chinese but I guess is viet also.. one Chinese lady from Qingdao approached me after the viet left.. told me only 3 Chinese here and the rest are viet and pinoy or other countries. Talk talk abit and play play abit ask wanna go hotel but I'm not interested.. told her not interested and she said at least buy her drink or give her some tips. She come here earn tips.. insisted not to give and she LL and TL but gone.. then saw a guy going crazy on stage and kanna pulled down by several ppl. A lot drunk man making nuisance there..

Too bad the lady I like was gone after that.. then went to manhanttan just further down the road.. also fully packed there but more room to walk and got more stage show. More prettier ladies but didn't see the one better than the one I saw at Judy.. played by some Thai girl kicking my groin and playing me from my back.. teasing.. but not interested so just move on.. one viet not bad looking just approach me and just ask me go hotel 1500 ST and 3000 LT. Still couldn't take the fact that viet ST SGD $300.. where you can get it in hcm for 2 gal LT.. so rejected again.. den dunno y another lady just approach me and told me st 1500 and LT 2500. Still Sgd 500 for LT is quite a lot. But maybe late at night.. little bro took control. So just take it LT. Took me out to a black car. Told me is same as meter taxi. End up reach my hotel 4 times more than what I paid.

Just paid and go.. do the deeds as per normal and then shower.. then thought of asking her to go back.. but didn't.. just sleep till late in the morning and she can still continue sleep.. so I guess end up one shot for Sgd 500 (2500rmb) with her accompany me to sleep.

Wonder if there's any pickup bar for local Chinese? The WeChat gal is cheaper but scare not same as image. Tried to call one in another province half the price but end up... ...
Old 24-09-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xman108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarniz View Post
Guys,
Just want to make you guys aware and become extra careful to not experience what I have experienced. This is regarding a scam I experienced. Was roaming around Nangjing Road in Shanghai where I received a friend request from a lady. She talked good english and asked if would like to meet up. I agreed as I had nothing to do. So we met up and agreed to go food. She led me to a Japanese restaurant and a few Sakae as well (total over 16 Sakaes). A friend of hers later joined in too. Bill came out 4000RMB. WTF. Ok, plain stupid of me, but I had to fork out the money.
They then suggested to go for a drink. Stupid me agreed as I was high after drinks. They led me to a bar nearby, ordered whiskey. Estimated 28glasses of whiskey amongst 3. Bill came out 8500RMB, with them stating we ordered Hennessy XO. Which I believe is utter rubbish. Paid only 2500RMB and told the girls to pay the rest. I didn't argue as was surrounded with plenty of bouncers there, and didnt want to get into trouble as I was not a local and am not familiar with the Shanghai scene.
So in gist: If wechat or any other girls approach you, bring them to a place you know, and not them leading you. The girls work for a commission for those restaurants and bars that they offer to bring you to. There are many good girls out there but just take extra caution. I don't regret the experience as I take it as an expensive lesson learnt. Take care and Chiong safe in Shanghai guys.
I was also conned before in Shanghai. I was out with a friend looking for thrilled in Shanghai and was approached by a guy and a lady on the road side offering gal service. We tot why not and hence followed them to a shop in a building. We were each lead to a room separately. A gal came in to my room and offered her service. I rejected her as she is not my cup of tea. But she do not want to leave and kept insisting me to stay a while longer. I was frustrated and so decided to force my way out. But soon a group of bouncers rushed in. At this stage, I noticed something not right. The guys insisted that we have to pay RMB$20K each for the room and services. I told them I hv not used the gal service so why should I pay. One of the men stepped out (I guess is their lead) and said that even if I din my Friend did. So $20K is a min to step out of this place. I told them we hv only $3K, they can take it if they want it. A few guys started pushing and punching us. At that time I not sure why I have the guts to go against the group of guys. I told them they want money just take all we have. More than that no way. Of course my action got me more hits. But at the end, they gave up and decided to take the $3K and let us go. I think they also dun want trouble. So guess we r lucky to escape with a number of hits. So warning to you guys... DUN FOLLOW anybody on the street when they offer u such services. A hard lesson learnt. And I think this is not the first time you heard this. A samster in this forum has told a similar story earlier. Unfortunately I met my trouble earlier before I read this. Wtf Loh....
Old 25-09-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Rx782 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by xman108 View Post
I was also conned before in Shanghai. I was out with a friend looking for thrilled in Shanghai and was approached by a guy and a lady on the road side offering gal service. We tot why not and hence followed them to a shop in a building. We were each lead to a room separately. A gal came in to my room and offered her service. I rejected her as she is not my cup of tea. But she do not want to leave and kept insisting me to stay a while longer. I was frustrated and so decided to force my way out. But soon a group of bouncers rushed in. At this stage, I noticed something not right. The guys insisted that we have to pay RMB$20K each for the room and services. I told them I hv not used the gal service so why should I pay. One of the men stepped out (I guess is their lead) and said that even if I din my Friend did. So $20K is a min to step out of this place. I told them we hv only $3K, they can take it if they want it. A few guys started pushing and punching us. At that time I not sure why I have the guts to go against the group of guys. I told them they want money just take all we have. More than that no way. Of course my action got me more hits. But at the end, they gave up and decided to take the $3K and let us go. I think they also dun want trouble. So guess we r lucky to escape with a number of hits. So warning to you guys... DUN FOLLOW anybody on the street when they offer u such services. A hard lesson learnt. And I think this is not the first time you heard this. A samster in this forum has told a similar story earlier. Unfortunately I met my trouble earlier before I read this. Wtf Loh....
I also encountered these guys before. They told me they will drive me there and after the fxxk, they will send me back. Like VIP Sia! And fxxking in their shop is so much cheaper then getting the girl to your room.
Lucky my big head overwrite my small head and did not take up their offer.
Old 11-10-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Soaplove is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Can Bros currently in Shanghai or been there pass few weeks comment on current situation there? Still having regular checks and raids? Are the saunas, MPs still open for business? Planning to go there in Nov.

Thanks!
Old 11-10-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute

i was there about 2 weeks ago..
Alot of saunas and MPs have closed.. at least to my knowledge.
Also.. Now those FLs don't really dare to take business cos there's too many raids.

Nov should be safe liao.. Cos all the officials will be heading to Beijing for their big meeting (involving all the different states). So i think during that time.. It will be safer..

But always chiong with cautions. i'm sure you won't want to end up seeking help from Singapore Embassy..

Have fun..!

Above info is to my knowledge.. I maybe right.. I maybe wrong..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soaplove View Post
Can Bros currently in Shanghai or been there pass few weeks comment on current situation there? Still having regular checks and raids? Are the saunas, MPs still open for business? Planning to go there in Nov.

Thanks!

Been there.. Done that.. Will be doing more...

If you have up me, please leave your nick behind so i can return a favor by upping you..
Old 16-10-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
andrewmatthew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any MP to recommend in Shanghai?
Is Hao di fang massage still open?
Old 16-10-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sk2sk2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros.. going shanghai in nov any place with massage with happy ending near nanjing road area?
Old 19-10-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lmy4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1900 really abit ex now. Due to recent raid, most sauna are closed but provide outcall. Around 1k for the service. But problem is, police got raid hotel room also... hope all will be well after yesterday's china meeting.

Ktv in Shanghai all convert to veg one for the past 2 months.
Old 20-10-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk2sk2 View Post
Bros.. going shanghai in nov any place with massage with happy ending near nanjing road area?
Peoples Square that side? a lot small small SPA there, but I think most are chop tourists.

I normally go Qibao, South Railway Station or QiXin Road, lulu place more safe. The quantity is not bad too.

I planning to go on next week.
Old 21-10-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sk2sk2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
Peoples Square that side? a lot small small SPA there, but I think most are chop tourists.

I normally go Qibao, South Railway Station or QiXin Road, lulu place more safe. The quantity is not bad too.

Thanks bro... what is the price range like?
Old 21-10-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Rx782 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post

Can PM and share direction to go when out of Qibao station ?
Old 23-10-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk2sk2 View Post
Thanks bro... what is the price range like?
248-388, see the quality of the gals, all are fixed price, so what you get what the gals do is your luck.
Old 23-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rx782 View Post
Can PM and share direction to go when out of Qibao station ?
you come out from in btw department store exit, you can see the small lane on behind, just facing the main road. There got 1, I rem is 258 only.
Old 23-10-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
andrewmatthew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am in Shanghai now. Alot of spas n MPs are closed. Any bro able to share any nice MP or contact ard Pudong area?
Old 24-10-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmatthew View Post
Am in Shanghai now. Alot of spas n MPs are closed. Any bro able to share any nice MP or contact ard Pudong area?
so jailat?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1