The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
There are some fat ugly bastards that seem to get "passionate frenching" like "long lost lover" and "no tomorrow" though
Luckily I don't belong to this group yet enjoy the preferential passionate frenching
😅
Old 17-10-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Laughing3210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Luckily I don't belong to this group yet enjoy the preferential passionate frenching
😅
Lolx maybe because you drive an lambo
Old 17-10-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24313 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper9876 View Post
Over exaggerated.no passionate feel nor gf feel at all.no kisses at all. Not even a frencher.its all bs.sharing my experience with the fellow chiongster.its just a fxxx n go experience. Beware,better stick to ur regular rtf that provides passionate n gf feel with passionate kisses. This is too commercial.try at own risk if u r into passionate n gf feel. Totally not real FR on her service n definitely not a French speaker .My humble experience pls dun flame me.thank you just sharing my humble experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper9876 View Post
Rubbish Anqi 2062. .i ask n she say she dun even provide French at all.i tried n keep even kissing on lips or a peck she dun even fxxx allow nor even close to her lips so stop ur bs that she can n have even offer French last time n all those bs talking abt last time.we chiongster are only interested in consistent service rendered to us chiongster now future n at present moment.its seats for u to quote last time when u write good FR n ended we genuine chiongster tried n to our disappointment n easier brush off ur fake n bs FR n claim last time. Any bro can go try now n verify n see who is accurate.the real chiongster like me or the promoter who jus bs n give business that is not deserving of n wasting the chiongster hard-earned money.money is nothing but sperms is something as we r not young anymore where we can fxxx almost daily but need to rest .So if we gena a bad fxxx we rest before we hv the mood again. So it's the sperm n time wasted when any wl service or looks is over exaggerated n do not perform as the FR . Dare to ask good FR those wl better wake up the fxxx idea n rendered as wat the FR has written if not dun even be in the FR list.jus b low profile if not up to expectations. I swear upon myself that my FR is genuine n not even a fxxxing touch on lips at all. N no passion . I m swearing upon all I can that I stand by what I say is the truth but nothing the truth if not I will curse myself.this is a promise n swear that I have made to ensure what I hv said n commented is the truth nothing but the truth. Thank you . I hope my points will not b affected for speaking the truth nor wish to quarrel or b flame by anyone.if I speak the truth n yet I b flame n gena deduct points then this is truly an unfair platform to even speak the truth for genuine chiongster to enjoy real genuine consistent FR .Let's all get together n say n share the truth nothing but the truth.thank you for the support n I m not hear to make enemies.my apologies if offended anyone.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter

Sorry to hear that you got a cold treatment from An Qi! With regard to my message, it was all true. I promised not to comment on my rtf and any subsequent session with her. So I need not add further salt to your wound. An Qi is even included in my signature which listed all the WLs I find worthy (and that definitely include the frenching, although I must say I am kind of forgiving to CoCo and Baby of 1608. They are still improving!).

Let's stop the discussion on An Qi! She does not like the publicity. Treat her as speaking Tamil, as one of her regular customers had advised thru Omnia. Otherwise, in our (MrBigBadBird, Penetrator3 and ejectjoy) next visits, there'll be truly no frenching.

Last edited by ejectjoy; 18-10-2017 at 12:22 AM.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Without singling anyone out or mentioning names, let me just say that after a while, you will realize whose FR is real or fake. Especially when everything comes with caveats like "selective" and "subjective", then I say buyer beware!
There are indeed WLs who are "selective" when it comes to frenching. As you know, Duo Duo of 16w06 is one. From my signature list, Yang Zi of 16w15 is the other one (she predominantly speaks Tamil, super hygienic type of WL). And even Yu Tong (1649) and Duo Duo (16w04) said they won't french unhygienic guys or those with bad breadth!
Old 17-10-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
There are indeed WLs who are "selective" when it comes to frenching. As you know, Duo Duo of 16w06 is one. From my signature list, Yang Zi of 16w15 is the other one (she predominantly speaks Tamil, super hygienic type of WL). And even Yu Tong (1649) and Duo Duo (16w04) said they won't french unhygienic guys or those with bad breadth!
Got to French YangZi on my 5th visit

First 4 visits only lips kisses but she immediately spits on the tissue

She is a service Queen but Hard Nut on Frenching
Old 17-10-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am confused. how can the breadth of something be bad?

You mean the breadth of the guy's chest? Or the breadth of his face? Or the breadth of his wallet?
Old 17-10-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Got to French YangZi on my 5th visit

First 4 visits only lips kisses but she immediately spits on the tissue

She is a service Queen but Hard Nut on Frenching
Kudos to Yang Zi! Great for you!
Old 17-10-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Kudos to Yang Zi! Great for you!
She is the most hygienic girl in Geylang

Quote:

You mean the breadth of the guy's chest? Or the breadth of his face? Or the breadth of his wallet? :
Yo is bad breath lah
Old 18-10-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:

You mean the breadth of the guy's chest? Or the breadth of his face? Or the breadth of his wallet?
wrong spelling. breath it is indeed! Must have this English lesson once in a yr or so from BG!
Old 18-10-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
She is the most hygienic girl in Geylang
Just hope she opens up more and her business will improve! With increased frenching practice with kind-hearted souls like us, in no time she will be a great frencher!

In my last session with her, I called her to house 2060 because I wanted to try the water bed with her. Was amused that she spent so much time cleaning the rubber foam mat and complaining about the cleanliness of the toilet!
Old 18-10-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Just hope she opens up more and her business will improve! With increased frenching practice with kind-hearted souls like us, in no time she will be a great frencher!

In my last session with her, I called her to house 2060 because I wanted to try the water bed with her. Was amused that she spent so much time cleaning the rubber foam mat and complaining about the cleanliness of the toilet!
Those inflatable mattress got mildew

That’s why WL got infection and customer got jock itch

She is right,damn dirty
Old 18-10-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Those inflatable mattress got mildew

That’s why WL got infection and customer got jock itch

She is right,damn dirty
It's not the inflatable type, a thick blue mat. Agree need some cleaning but need not complain so much lah!
Old 18-10-2017, 02:20 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Jasper9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Duo duo n yutong has no issue n FR is genuine n consistent at the present moment . Exactly as wat chiongster has feedback . I can vouch for tat.
Old 18-10-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
It's not the inflatable type, a thick blue mat. Agree need some cleaning but need not complain so much lah!:
You swing by Peter place and you will understand

Once you down with the infection

You will regret

But even I complain to the okt also nothing happened

PS. I avoid using water bed treatment
Old 18-10-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You swing by Peter place and you will understand

Once you down with the infection

You will regret

But even I complain to the okt also nothing happened

PS. I avoid using water bed treatment
You mean 1820?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1