The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for Rita (Poseidon Spa)

Hi folks, been a while since I last posted here. Due to the recent raids in SG, I decided to cross the Causeway on Sat & try out the FLs there. Saw this new arrival @ Poseidon Spa called Rita which looks pretty decent in pics so decided to give her a shot. Below r my ratings of my sex-perience wif her:

http://www.poseidonspa.net/talents/p...al-first-trip/

Looks: 8/10 Abt 70-80% similarities to the pics displayed in the website (as usual la, OKT will photoshop abit here & there, but not dramatic in this case). Juz slightly bit more blemishes but still a babe no doubt. She’s more of the耐看形so @ 1stglance, u prob won’t be enamored by her but her looks will grow into you.

Body: 8/10 Nice slim figure wif a slight bit of tummy & a small Thai Buddhist Scripture tattoo on her back.

Boobs: Enhanced C cupper. Felt a bit too firm for my liking (since I’m not a fan of Man-made boobs) & she has bit of scars below her tits. Think she prob didn’t had much $$$ to hav a good boobs job back in Thailand.

OK, shall not go too much into the rest of the details like I usually do. This time I’ll juz list the Pros & Cons of her services:

Pros:

- Very experienced in this line, had many stints in SG & South Korea. So dun hav to worry much abt services, she’ll most likely do wat u request to help u release.

- Gd attitude & hardworking. She rode me twice for more than 10 mins each time, even though she had quite a few customers b4 me.

- She has a cheerful girlish playful attitude which can be a turn-on for some Bros who r into those SYTs (青春少女) pattern (Even though she’s more a MILF la).

- Pretty decent BBBJs.

- The B2B bath was quite OK too, although I sort of prefer Mickie/Jane’s services for this.

Cons:

- Think she has quite sensitive nipples, which she doesn’t like customers to suck or lick too much. I was flickering & sucking her nipples wif my tongue but she said she’s not comfortable wif it cos there’re customers who did so but bit her slightly which hurt her. Oh well, I dun wanna coerce anyone so I let it go.

- No Frenching, only kisses, which is abit turn-off for me

- Not a big issue to me but juz so u know, that she’s not fully shaved down there. Trimmed pussy, which is gd enuff for me

- Felt that the GFE is not that Hi, but I dun think is her fault la. Prob we dun hav much chemistry la, even though she’s quite friendly & nice. I was abit moody that day due to hangover oso. Overall, I think she tried her Best to make the sex-perience gd, so I can’t complain too much too.

Overall, I think she’s good la, definitely adequate to fulfil ur expectations there. Bros looking for a good bonk wif an experienced SYT looking lady can check her out. Cheers & Happy Bonking….
Old 12-10-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
limelite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Sky paradise Spa :
----------------------------

First trial this new spa;

Location - Pelangi. Easy to find by own transport.Rows of shophouses. Place not fully completed. Buffet foods and drinks ready in the cafe;

Captain : Very friendly.WLs was viewed in cafe area to choose;

WL - Took 163 viet. Syt, petite and gfe.

Services - Shower together, B2b nuru gel and accomodate to your need. Feel like your gf.

Overall - awesome, rtf. Place will be fully completed within a mth.
Old 13-10-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros,

I noticed a lack of information on China FLs or Okts in JB.
Anyone care to share more info on stables or okts that offer china girls or even local Malaysian chinese girls?
Any information is appreciated, am thinking of heading into JB later tonight to try.
Thanks
Old 17-10-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zz12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FL for Poseidon Spa JB

WL : Lisa

Look: 8/10 80%
Body: slim,petite
Bj:didnt get to try.. see the face innocent too shy to ask. 🤣
Massage: first timer went for such services, but i enjoyed so 7/10.
FJ: 8/10, tried several position.
GFE: Good attitude, can understand abit of chinese.
RTF : no because no chemistry. Will try other girl ltr..

Okt: very friendly and honest 😂😂 go down see btr.. photo can photoshop
Old 17-10-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zz12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

FL for Poseidon Spa JB

WL : Lisa

Look: 8/10 80%
Body: slim,petite
Bj:didnt get to try.. see the face innocent too shy to ask. 🤣
Massage: first timer went for such services, but i enjoyed so 7/10.
FJ: 8/10, tried several position.
GFE: Good attitude, can understand abit of chinese.
RTF : no because no chemistry. Will try other girl ltr..

Okt: very friendly and honest 😂😂 go down see btr.. photo can photoshop
Old 20-10-2017, 12:07 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

SG chiongster who cannot log in to sbf can try this

1)new domain https://www.sbfsg.net/

2)Or use puffin browser to bypass it

3)Or use VPN

4)Last can use this domain too

https://www.sammyboyforum.com.my

Please spread the word.

Thanks

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-10-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
SG chiongster who cannot log in to sbf can try this

1)new domain https://www.sbfsg.net/

2)Or use puffin browser to bypass it

3)Or use VPN

4)Last can use this domain too

https://www.sammyboyforum.com.my

Please spread the word.

Thanks
The blockage is by MDA and only on public access wifi and the fibre network. Those using old fashion sim card data still can access SBF
Old 29-10-2017, 12:39 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

战后报告

VIP Spa

VIP Spa. No:399

Background
I heard from captain.she is a new car. Status unknown in terms of service, so decided to give a try.She can speak little Chinese and she was from Ho Chi Min. She told me this her first time in JB and working for this stable.

样貌:★★★★
In my personal opinion, I feel that she look better in person compared to pic. Maybe they should reconsider putting a better pic for her. I have also feedback to the captain about her pics.Real person is sweet type and look slightly above average. She is the trendy type.

身材:★★★★★
She is fair, slim,lightweight and petite. She have very nice figure . I cannot see any visual scar on her boby. She have tattoo at both her left wrist area and right calf area. She have dye gold and highlight red colour hair. I think her breast is totally small size.. almost flat but soft and have sensitive nipple.Her pussy was tight, wet and hairy too.

服务:★★★★★
Wash me clean clean from back to front.Catbath me and performed a BBBJ on me in the shower. After drying myself, give me a quick massage. Tease my groin area when massage me.
Then followed by a hot and cold licking of my ass crack area until I cannot tahan.Then apply some sticky liquid and rubba rubba my back with her pussy then use her butt area to glide my cock and my tigh follow by giving me a good lick at my back ancd licking n twisting her tougues at my ear. Seibei shiok.
After that ask me to turn over and apply and she gave me a very bbbj. She lick every part of it. Lick my shaft, my ball, suck and lick the side of my cock with very good tougues swirling action. She lick in a circular motion mix with a up down motion.

Foreplay/Chemistry:★★★★
Quite high, with lot of licking n cuddling and hugging like bf n gf

做爱:★★★★
Started off with her missionary. After a few stroke, change to doggie. As I ram her harder and deeper.She was moaning and whining and the piak piak sound make me really hard to tahan, gave in and ram her fast and furious and end game shoot all the soldiers out.

Vedict: ★★★★
She a new car so standard wise may not as pro as those old timer, but she has good attitude and willing to learn.
It was a nice and good bonk overall. Those who like obedient obedient type lady, she will be ideal choice.

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my FR

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Last edited by Naka_Timo; 29-10-2017 at 12:58 PM.
Old 29-10-2017, 12:54 PM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

战后报告

VIP Spa

No: 222

Background
She can speak Chinese and she was from Ho Chi Min. She was around quite long not new in VIP. Previously been wanting to try her but she not around alway, finally got chance this time.

样貌:★★★★
In my personal opinion, I feel that she look better in pics. Real person really not that chio, just normal with long dye hair. I believe she is close to mid or late 20s.

身材:★★★★
She is fair, slim and petite. Cannot see any visual scar on her boby. She have a big tattoo at her lower back area. She have a perky butt. I think will create the piak piak sound if do doggie.
Her boobs was small but natural Soft and pleasant to fondle. Consider b size and nipple rather sensitive.Her pussy was hairy too.

Wash me clean clean on a water bed. Hot and cold licking of my ass crack area until I cannot tahan and hand stocking my cock while performing ass rim on me. Use both her left and right nipple to rub my left and right inner ear.. use her butt area to glide my cock and my tigh follow by giving me a good lick at my back ancd licking n twisting her tougues at my ear. Seibei shiok.

After that ask me to turn over and apply and she gave me a very detail bbbj. The way she blow and lick my cock is like very hungry for cock. She lick every part of it. Lick my shaft, my ball, suck and lick the side of my cock with very good tougues swirling action. She lick in a circular motion mix with a up down motion.At a few point, she go in deepthroat that I mouthfucker her till I almost want to cum inside her mouth.

Foreplay/Chemistry:★★★
Silent throughout the session only our moaning. I think the gfe was just ok

做爱:★★★★
Most of the time was bbbj, the fj was a fast one with only she on top position and she kept licking and sucking my nipple and using her touches to ticker with my ear I pump her hard in a upward position. Very soon I offload all my cum.

Overall not so bad bonk, still ok. Those who like experience lady, she could be the one.

Comments
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Old 30-10-2017, 08:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer

Read before proceed

战后报告

VIP Spa

VIP Spa. No:532

Background
She can't really speak chinese. I not sure she from vietnam or other place but she is a gem.

样貌:★★★★★
I don't know what to said Syt plus cfm look. She have the wild and horny eye.She is dark and belong to the minah type. The pic doesn't look appealing. She should change a better pics in order to attact more customer. Nice matching gold with red highlighted hair.

身材:★★★★★
Acceptable height, not that petite. Very nice figure with b cup boobs, nicely erected nipple when aroused. She have no visual scar on body. Small tattoo near the back of the shoulder area. Hairy and neat pussy with no smell.

Light massage before asking me to turn to the front and go straight to the point type without those b2b treatment all. We start with some light kiss follow by frenching while I slowly grope to her bottom.rub my finger lightly on her clitoris follow. Wow her pussy starting to get moist, i suck her neh neh and lick it,she go slow with catbath then slowly she go down south to blow me. I signal her to turn her butt to face me then we switch to 69 position where I could gave her pussy her a good tongues lashing and she gave me a good suck and blow on my shaft and my ball. I start with light kisses at the area of her clitiors then follow slow lick and go round the lips area..I repeat the action and various my speed.. she shiver and shifted her body. After that, signal her to insert the condom then I bonk her in missionary then doggie.

Foreplay/Chemistry: ★★★★★
No horse run with lot of cuddling and hugging plus frenching like there is no tomorrow.

做爱:★★★★★
I ram her harder and deeper.She was moaning and whining and the piak piak sound make me really hard to tahan, gave in and ram her fast and furious and end game shoot all the soldiers out.

Vedict: ★★★★
It was a very nice and very good bonk overall. Those who like minah type tanned lady, she is the one. She is surely a gem and also RTF material. Try her before she left. She could be the next Ang Pai for VIP. I left a happy and satisfy man

Comments

Old 08-11-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

back from Poseidon. Had Britney 'Spears'. New viet. Took her based on her stats. Soapy need big jugs. Real life different from photo. Will not rtf. Just too many others to try out in shooting range. Enjoy !
Old 08-11-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Had Dear from JB69 much earlier. Now just to share my exp

Patient obliging & obliging okt as first time go that area not familiar at all

Good service oriented Thai lady but a bit far off for me to rtf
Old 20-11-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
pollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Found a Good Massage place at Mt Austin.

The place is very New, so all the beds, towels, chairs, etc are all new.

The girls are all Viet and very young, early twenties, think they are all trained

in massage academy, so the massages they provide are good.

I went they twice already, first time i took the VIP room at RM85, nothing to shout about, just a nice clean room with jacuzzi.

2nd time, took the normal room at RM70, prefer this room than the VIP room, but common bathroom, was told to strip naked and wait in the room, then a young viet girl came in, she was very friendly (thats what i want)

Her number is 21, she got pretty face but her height is not, but im not there for her height, im there for the massage.

She sure did a good oil massage, the best part is the long strokes on the inner thighs, from the back of the knee to the testicles, every time her fingers hit the testicles, shiok liao. Then turn over face up, she did the same repetition, that time cannot control, didi wake up.

She smiled and ask whether want HJ. How to say NO with her sensual touch?
The whole massage and the HJ, it was so sensual. She even asked whether i want to touch her breasts but can only slid my hands to touch as the shop dont allow them to strip. Tip for the HJ is up to me she say.

So while she is standing beside me doing the HJ, she bend down towards me so that i could insert my hand into her low-cut T-shirt, to feel her boob & nipple, the other hand goes under her short skirt, and fingers inside her panty to feel that THING lah.

Overall it was a satisfying massage & HJ. Tipped her for the HJ.

The place is called AAA Spa, near One Million Hotel, along Jalan Austin Height 8/6. It is a Nice New Comfortable Place.

Please DO NOT PM me for exact address, with the above info, you can find it if you want to go.

I saw another girl at the counter, she is quite cute too.
Old 20-11-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
cynicalsen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux69 View Post

The girls are all Viet and very young, early twenties, think they are all trained

I went they twice already, first time i took the VIP room at RM85, nothing to shout about, just a nice clean room with jacuzzi.

2nd time, took the normal room at RM70, prefer this room than the VIP room, but common bathroom, was told to strip naked and wait in the room, then a young viet girl came in, she was very friendly (thats what i want)

Her number is 21, she got pretty face but her height is not, but im not there for her height, im there for the massage.

She sure did a good oil massage, the best part is the long strokes on the inner thighs, from the back of the knee to the testicles, every time her fingers hit the testicles, shiok liao. Then turn over face up, she did the same repetition, that time cannot control, didi wake up.

The whole massage and the HJ, it was so sensual. She even asked whether i want to touch her breasts but can only slid my hands to touch as the shop dont allow them to strip. Tip for the HJ is up to me she say.

So while she is standing beside me doing the HJ, she bend down towards me so that i could insert my hand into her low-cut T-shirt, to feel her boob & nipple, the other hand goes under her short skirt, and fingers inside her panty to feel that THING lah.

The place is called AAA Spa, near One Million Hotel, along Jalan Austin Height 8/6. It is a Nice New Comfortable Place.

Please DO NOT PM me for exact address, with the above info, you can find it if you want to go.

Thanks for the FR tho I’ve never had them allow me to choose the price ;p Must be good chemistry
Old 24-11-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Johnny3334 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux69 View Post

Thanks for the FR. There certainly are some good places in Mt Austin
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1