The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-08-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of
Angry Le Spa@ Chun tin

Dear bros,

My 2 cents worth of view.....had visited this outlet for XX number of times....

Tried almost all ML, from Lady G,Se, S, E, R, both A and Tall A.

Got package some More......here come the sibei TL part.....

Have been going to their outlets and return to this branch where I bought my package....

To my horror, where is the friendly recap? Have a super black face....Ok...maybe branch right sales.....blah blah....

Then came lady Se....wah....total changed in attitude today....damn.....if not happy, don't work .....don't ask this ask that and gave attitude.....
Fuck off.....seldom I get so angry and fedup.....

So if you need help to close down your shop, let me know....surely I can help....

So bros....Pls bring your $$ else where.....

Bro S.A., ready or not??
Old 24-08-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
veryhotdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Le Spa@ Chun tin

If u r for real put up the name location then they will realized
Old 24-08-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 8
Bengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Heard their manager RED EYE*** left for another new spa in CBD area... everything changed... what a pity
Old 24-08-2016, 09:20 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryhotdog View Post
If u r for real put up the name location then they will realized
Errr...isnt it very open and obviously written? What else u want?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-08-2016, 09:22 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Wah bro SAF...si mi dai ji??

Cool down lah...i frequent the one at club street.. havent dio black face attitude before...chun tin too far for me...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-08-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Hi bro.. Thks for back up.

The river valley one gd le H....but this chun tin.....

Maybe they track where I use my package.....damn internal politics.....

Don't show it on us.....
Old 24-08-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 17
SugarBoy is a splendid one to beholdSugarBoy is a splendid one to beholdSugarBoy is a splendid one to beholdSugarBoy is a splendid one to beholdSugarBoy is a splendid one to beholdSugarBoy is a splendid one to behold

Bro chill, I think they have internal politics. I normally use my package at Chun Tin but no issue like yours, maybe because I always buy from them. But that day I went to the one at Club, the attitude and face...
Old 24-08-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

That chain of spas is the most money faced i ever experienced, from recep down to ML.

Only visit them ad hoc, never buy package liao
Old 24-08-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
joostvondel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Package near CS. Nice place, nice girls, relaxed. Value for money.
Tip for an improved experience: every room has small sizzles in the basket. Cut open the pants before the ML comes in, so it gives more space during the massage. You will be amazed.
Old 24-08-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

Dann tu lan....spend $$ yet kena attitude....

Come try me....let's see who is the winner.....hehe....
Old 25-08-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 8
Bengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Heard that the red eye manager quit and join another new spa in CBD area. What a pity. Maybe that's the reason.

different style of managing now..
Old 25-08-2016, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!

bro SAF actually I didn't want to put down this but since u started this then

I think Tall A seriously got some attitude problem, managed to get her to do some service for me but blamed me for getting a bad room where the side of the bed is facing the door, then asked me to be cooperative and faster get the job done.

I hear liao damn du lan but I just keep quiet for the rest of the session cos I really no mood liao
Old 25-08-2016, 03:59 AM
Samster

Lai lai lai....I think after a while...All these PRC think we are sucker....

Pls let them know who is the boss.... We pay to have some fun....not to see attitude and hear their.cock story.....

Your fault? Seow.....let's teach them a lesson.....

Keep coming bros....let me.tell u to bring your $$ else where ..... Good service one.....
Old 25-08-2016, 06:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Hahaaa.. Can share where you gonna bring your money to?
Old 25-08-2016, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

I agreed with all. I think now the service is getting from bad to worst. The reception is so garang, make you wait, and talk among themselves when I was waiting for a room. The other day,even after they bring you to the room, they just disappear and they electric bulb in the room (last room in gemmill) spoilt and was in total darkness.... I noticed lots of anmo now a days in the cbd outlet and happen to know some of them. They told me most of them willing to pay SGD 100 for hj.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread