The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockyal View Post
Nope. 1 hour massage plus 1 HJ. she spent lot of time on sensual. Just that I didnt feel any GFE with her. maybe not my type
Thanks for your reply bro .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 28-09-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
fooloffood is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Bro can share ctc for all pls thanks
Old 29-09-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zena View Post
Hello, been awhile since i post something in the MR FR. Just sharing my FR over the past month. I had visited sg wolves massage girls so FR as below. (disclaimer first, performance of the gals varies, depends on your chemistry with her)

4th massage lady: Guo Guo
http://www.$$$$$$$$.net/Girl/4019.html
Face:8/10 (SYT, sweet looking gal)
Breast: 8/10 B cups natural with pink nips
Massage skill:8/10 (good and enjoying)
Hj:8/10
RTM: YES
Plus point: Clean and take care of the customer, she is quite soft spoken haha will kena GFE.
Damage : $100 for 60 min

ANW thats all folks, if you like what i wrote just up me, if not thank you for reading^^. Cheers have fun and chong safe
Can send the link of guoguo bro

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 07-10-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockkee View Post
BESTEST MASSAGE
My thread was removed for advertising so I'm sharing here instead.
Bro hockkee, had upped you with my humble points... Thanks for the contact!

Cheers and enjoy!
Old 08-10-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockkee View Post
BESTEST MASSAGE
My thread was removed for advertising so I'm sharing here instead.
Visited this outlet yesterday during lunch time... a quick MR...

Area : central, well peppered with spas and massage shops.

Outlet : not a new place, an old playground for some seasoned cheongsters. A tad rundown but things are all working in order.

Pricing : standard rate.

Masseuse : Ms C... pleasant, well maintained with a tad tummy. Late 30s maybe even early 40s but with a young hair style and cute face.

Massage skill : good... scored the highest in the area.

Teasing skill : slightly above average... always playing around my sensitive areas.

Special skill : opt for hj and get to play with the D boobs.

RTM : yes for the massage... the rest not too sure.

Please pm Bro hockkee for the contact... cheers and enjoy!
Old 09-10-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 12
hockkee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhockkee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro hockkee, had upped you with my humble points... Thanks for the contact!

Cheers and enjoy!
Thank you bro!! =)
Old 09-10-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 12
hockkee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhockkee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Visited this outlet yesterday during lunch time... a quick MR...

Area : central, well peppered with spas and massage shops.

Outlet : not a new place, an old playground for some seasoned cheongsters. A tad rundown but things are all working in order.

Pricing : standard rate.

Masseuse : Ms C... pleasant, well maintained with a tad tummy. Late 30s maybe even early 40s but with a young hair style and cute face.

Massage skill : good... scored the highest in the area.

Teasing skill : slightly above average... always playing around my sensitive areas.

Special skill : opt for hj and get to play with the D boobs.

RTM : yes for the massage... the rest not too sure.

Please pm Bro hockkee for the contact... cheers and enjoy!
Glad you enjoyed yourself!! =)
Old 09-10-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WinLiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went to this spa east side near kbg mrt...all milf...massage was good...plenty of teasing but no GQ. Maybe becos my first visit or really jus pure teasing place?
Old 10-10-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 7
Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!

changi stella wellness, tried baby and summer recently good attitude and massage everything is standard and left happy
Old 10-10-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover84 View Post
changi stella wellness, tried baby and summer recently good attitude and massage everything is standard and left happy
Any happy moments bro?
Old 11-10-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 8
MonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinLiao View Post
Went to this spa east side near kbg mrt...all milf...massage was good...plenty of teasing but no GQ. Maybe becos my first visit or really jus pure teasing place?
I’m pretty sure I know the one you mean. My experience also same. Try one further along same road..
Old 13-10-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Qian Qian is one of very few massuese who does the mmassage well.She gives a thorough massage from head to toe paying attention to your trouble spots.She doesnt cut corners and u get the full value of the massage. She offered geniune JG which is not your typical. HJ. It involves massage through ur groin area and kneeding your veibs near your scrotum to clear any clot.You will feel a slight ticking effect but generally it is bearable.Of course being guys, we wanted some form of release to satisfy our urge.She will do the HJ for u andshe does have a good rack for u to touch and suck.Depending on the chemistry, your level of access is limited to just the top. Being a long time custoner of hers, i definitely will have more access.
Old 13-10-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 7
Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Any happy moments bro?
left very happy... too bad baby going on holiday if not will go back find her again but she recommended me a few people to find for massage while she away
Old 13-10-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

up list empty , anyone ?

minimum 6 points please

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 20-10-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Try one recently near bq facing river fei fei provid soothing n solid massage n authentic JG . Shop wise fitted with attach bathroom each room wit absolute privacy

Looks 8/10
Massage 8/10
Jg 9/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1