The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2017, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
How to get out of a KC trap..

Brother here .. I feel terrible .. I fall for a ML for no reason.. and I miss her every night ..knowing she is massaging another man and perhaps also hj him any moments.

I want to stop all these thinking but the more I tried the more I miss...

Can any one here lead me a way to get out please...
Old 29-06-2017, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to get out of a KC trap..

Share her contact here with all of us.

We will post FRs after we've tried her. You'll be so disgusted by the sordid things she's willing to do with us you'll find her utterly repulsive. I guarantee you after that you'll move on to other pussies.

It'll be a triple win situation. We get to enjoy her, she gets to earn money and you will get out of your own KC self-trapping.

You can thank me later, no hurry
Old 29-06-2017, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 11
crazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud of

well said !

6969 ( need new post )

Never underSextimate the unSexpected Sexperience
Old 29-06-2017, 06:53 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Brother here .. I feel terrible .. I fall for a ML for no reason.. and I miss her every night ..knowing she is massaging another man and perhaps also hj him any moments.

Does she even feel the same for you? If no, what's the point of missing her? And are you sure she is only doing HJ? Probably BBBj and FJ as well....
Old 29-06-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pgp69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, not worth devoting your feelings for the ML.
It should stick to a purely customer service/transactional relationship.
The last time on their mind is love/relationship
Hope you can think of it this way, cheers
Old 29-06-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

As Sam famously said, whores are only for fucking, not loving. Keep that in mind always.
Old 29-06-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Thanks all .. we did not engage in even a hj.. just pure like of her ... And chat with her..
Old 29-06-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
smallfatty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she is probably in a hotel having hot sex and banging some dirty rich old man when you are thinking of her at night
Old 29-06-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

pgp69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Richard is still young and needs some guidance.
Spend some time reading the threads and you will learn the tricks and trades.
Old 29-06-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

That might be infatuation.. maybe you can make her your regular ML then. And after some time, the feelings you have will subside? Or if not, just try to find another ML who is prettier and better? Once you realized there is a forest beyond this tree, you will be looking for more trees.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 29-06-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

sgxxr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post

We will post FRs after we've tried her. You'll be so disgusted by the sordid things she's willing to do with us you'll find her utterly repulsive. I guarantee you after that you'll move on to other pussies.

It'll be a triple win situation. We get to enjoy her, she gets to earn money and you will get out of your own KC self-trapping.

This!

Words of wisdom right here
Old 29-06-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40202 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If u like her visit her often within yr financial budget
She is a svs provider whoever has $$$ can look for her n if hv chemistry w her mayb even can F her
Tell yrself often if u think of her as abv n she is here to earn $$$ not for like love relationship

Give me her number if u may n I may KC her n F her n returned w a FR
We r all in for game n only $$$ talk !!!

Cheers bro n move on

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Old 29-06-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

well said bro, TS should share with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post

Old 29-06-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks all .. we did not engage in even a hj.. just pure like of her ... And chat with her..
ts you need to fuck more and get more sex experience ... and you will find she is nothing special ...

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 29-06-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Thanks for all advise and I have no intention to share or disclose any contacts. The thinking was just to slowly forget and not to find out anything..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1