The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SkyDemon is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: How to get out of a KC trap..

The line between KC and returning for good service is quite the thin line. Sometimes I also wonder when I go back 'regular' whether I am actually KCed.

Still, purely a transaction. Pump, act a bit like in relationship, fill the need, then go out of the massage parlour, back to normal until the next time the need occurs again.
Old 30-07-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDemon View Post
The line between KC and returning for good service is quite the thin line. Sometimes I also wonder when I go back 'regular' whether I am actually KCed.

Still, purely a transaction. Pump, act a bit like in relationship, fill the need, then go out of the massage parlour, back to normal until the next time the need occurs again.
Good comments..
Old 30-07-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

What if she willing to give you creampie?
Old 30-07-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 8
BigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Waiting for someone to up me .... so that I can response......
Up you already but not sure how the points work! Good luck, bro!
Old 30-07-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShintaro View Post
Thanks ..... .... saw it is 0 point now from -1
Old 30-07-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShintaro View Post
Thanks bro..
Old 31-07-2017, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never fall in love with a lady in this line.In the end u will be the one to suffer. Try to keep urvself busy so that u wont think of her.I understand this is difficult but it is a good decision
Old 31-07-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
I have fallen into a second trap.....
But looks like can handle better now ..
Really must learn the art of ..收放自如。
R u mad to fall in KC trap?????

School holiday. Ah ??!!!
Old 31-07-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
What if she willing to give you creampie?
Bro singmarine, I will not want to give... raw is war!
Old 31-07-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster

Thanks all brother for advise. I believe as I go along I will be able to handle better and play safe ... Seem like first time is the most difficult to get over..

I will close this thread for good....cheer..
Old 31-07-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

.............Thread closed...................

Last edited by trichard; 31-07-2017 at 11:06 AM.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rrghy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Recently heard this story from my friend.

He was about to get married, then went to Taiwan for stag night. Over there, he met a girl who somehow reminded him of how fresh and fun a new relationship is. According to him, he felt like the new girl showed him what true love is, how his current fiancee not good enough, etc etc.

Long story short, he come back then change his mind, don't want to get married already. Instead, he spend all his time with the new girl, message her, send her presents, plan to visit her.

I think we as friends got nothing to say. We already jio him out for dinner, then spend damn long tell him he is retarded. But he refuse to listen, say the new girl is genuine.

I will update if they got happy conclusion to their story, but I got my doubt. From what he tell us, she is just another KTV girl there, and after reading this thread, I think my friend will have rude awaken soon.

SIGH
Old 01-08-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrghy View Post
Recently heard this story from my friend.

He was about to get married, then went to Taiwan for stag night. Over there, he met a girl who somehow reminded him of how fresh and fun a new relationship is. According to him, he felt like the new girl showed him what true love is, how his current fiancee not good enough, etc etc.

Long story short, he come back then change his mind, don't want to get married already. Instead, he spend all his time with the new girl, message her, send her presents, plan to visit her.

I think we as friends got nothing to say. We already jio him out for dinner, then spend damn long tell him he is retarded. But he refuse to listen, say the new girl is genuine.

I will update if they got happy conclusion to their story, but I got my doubt. From what he tell us, she is just another KTV girl there, and after reading this thread, I think my friend will have rude awaken soon.

SIGH
Oh man .... This situation don't look like KC ... More like GT ....
Old 01-08-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

i wouldn't say it is GT or KC. i think after u have been in a relationship long enough, whether just bgr or marriage, when some thing new comes along, it just opens up a whole world of new things.

i have been with my wife married for 3 years and paktor for abt 9 years before marriage. i used tinder somewhere last year. match and match, what seems to be a time filler become something more serious. i met up with one of the girl. like what rrghy's buddy experienced, suddenly u see all the flaws of your partner, and u are willing to give up everything u have built just for the new girl. luckily, things didn't turn out that bad. almost divorced, but manage to salvage.

i'm still tindering for fun now and dating some girls here and there. and recently, another girl came along. im struggling between this girl and my wife again. unlike the first girl, this one is better. but of cos, i hope it is not bcos something new is always better theory.

the feeling of being wanted and dating is something lost when u are into a serious relationship for too long.

i dont blame and can totally understand why some guys got KC or GT.
Old 02-08-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
i wouldn't say it is GT or KC. i think after u have been in a relationship long enough, whether just bgr or marriage, when some thing new comes along, it just opens up a whole world of new things.

i have been with my wife married for 3 years and paktor for abt 9 years before marriage. i used tinder somewhere last year. match and match, what seems to be a time filler become something more serious. i met up with one of the girl. like what rrghy's buddy experienced, suddenly u see all the flaws of your partner, and u are willing to give up everything u have built just for the new girl. luckily, things didn't turn out that bad. almost divorced, but manage to salvage.

i'm still tindering for fun now and dating some girls here and there. and recently, another girl came along. im struggling between this girl and my wife again. unlike the first girl, this one is better. but of cos, i hope it is not bcos something new is always better theory.

the feeling of being wanted and dating is something lost when u are into a serious relationship for too long.

i dont blame and can totally understand why some guys got KC or GT.
Big question. those you dating in tinder....do they know you are MARRIED ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1