The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermster View Post
Good find. Managed to locate this ML. They tried to recommend prostate at the counter. I politely rejected and went for normal massage. After much sweet talk, managed to get the ML to release for me at no charge. However not really a looker but she's not old either, so might not go back again. She informed me to go at night will be better as only she and 2 other ML is mending the shop. So lower chance of getting caught. Maybe will head back if I'm around the area only.

Thanks for introducing, bro toiletbowl.
The one I mentioned has no P massage one. P massage is the famous con shop perfect beauty.
Old 14-10-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

13 October 2017

Thanks to bro ceeko for the contact.

Went to the one at Bugis, assigned a china lady for massage, SGD50 for an hour.

Saw the other masseuses, normal looking and they are dressed to provide traditional massage. Good massage skills with decent teasing, however I felt the teasing was too brief. Did not get to try the free scrub as the whole hour was focused on the massage. No tips required.

Please pm ceeko for contact, thanks.
Old 14-10-2017, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

The current Crawford ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Bro do u mean current Crawford or the previous one that closed that, with a sister branch AROUND SLS
Old 14-10-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice thread

Anyone can share good teaser? $70 for 1.5hr sounds like good deal. I can trade:

Looking for Full service. Many gd ones to exchange
Old 14-10-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry bros.. not stuck up or what but not in exchange mode as some bros pichar my lobang and no treat the MLs respectfully.
Old 14-10-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

Sorry bros.. not stuck-up or what but not in exchange mode anymore as some bros pichar my lobang and no treat the MLs respectfully.
Old 14-10-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickinloud View Post
True....they let their horniness take control of their mind. I went to this one MP, the ML was quite good looking, big round boobs, quite sexy and she was giving me a good massage. Then, she was teasing me to the max and I was really enjoying it. When I turned around, she saw me got really hard and she popped the question. I declined nicely as I said I do not like HJ. She continued massaging and teasing me. She saw me enjoying it a lot and popped the question again. After declining again, she asked how can I stand it? I said I can control. She keep on smiling but at the same time caressing the side of my thigh. While doing that I started to touch her inner thigh from behind and caressing her boobs. She didn't mind at all. In the end, I stood at the back of her, kissing her neck and touching her boobs. She asked again if I want to release but I decline. After the time is up, I gave her 30 as tips and she smiled and thanked me.
The moral of the story is, you do not need to spend 50 for Hj. 50 for a BBBJ I would understand. But from all my experience, some would even release for some small tips.
good tips, might try this next time.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
13 October 2017

Thanks to bro ceeko for the contact.

Went to the one at Bugis, assigned a china lady for massage, SGD50 for an hour.

Saw the other masseuses, normal looking and they are dressed to provide traditional massage. Good massage skills with decent teasing, however I felt the teasing was too brief. Did not get to try the free scrub as the whole hour was focused on the massage. No tips required.

Please pm ceeko for contact, thanks.
Tks to Bro Ceeko for ctc.

Took the $70 one, but even though ad says free scrub. I didn't get any nor any tease despite ML C**** repeatedly saying I've got good skin and complexion and asking what supplements I ate etc...

Massage was SOLID, and now free relaxed but guess shouldn't indulge her in conversation... cos maybe she too excited about topic... forgot to give me scrub and tease... sigh

Dunno is it me (没有眼缘)or just this ML C*** that doesn't provide, she claims she is here, at this shop, for nearly 2yrs

Last edited by Sorbxe; 18-10-2017 at 04:17 PM.
Old 18-10-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

I have one good cock teaser whom I have been visiting every week for the last 2 mths
I will only share with senior bros who have good cock teaser ML for me only
btw, its $75 for 1.5 hrs and I always go for 2 solid hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorbxe View Post
Nice thread

Anyone can share good teaser? $70 for 1.5hr sounds like good deal. I can trade:

Looking for Full service. Many gd ones to exchange
Old 18-10-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

Recently been visiting this place a lot and seems like the lady boss (and counter lady) starting to recognize me (not sure if good thing) and even asked me if I wanted some off-menu items (won't share here) that was obviously leading to other stuff.

Need to quote HP number when register. Price is standard.

Package is standard but has teasing + specials if requested. (All of them tease, and GQ is surely asked if your 2IC is at attention)
They've always tried to cross-sell their special package which they are having a special promo and just need to pay $113 for 2 hours for the extra package and one day finally decided to try. Resulted in a pretty decent HDLY and some JG.

No regrets, except that night small head took over and topped up for special. (Attitude of the ML was good when I initially said don't want) Allowed a little roaming even prior to any GQ, but am a regular to this ML already.

No full service, but clothed full roaming thus far. With teasing resistance.
My favourite part of the whole thing? The counter girl always wears a pretty short skirt with a split in the middle and has huge boobs and a pretty face. She covers up the skirt whenever she's at the counter but obviously knows everyone is looking. Quite high when she 'accidentally' run road. 😂

Will share in return for other sharing.
Old 18-10-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
I have one good cock teaser whom I have been visiting every week for the last 2 mths
I will only share with senior bros who have good cock teaser ML for me only
btw, its $75 for 1.5 hrs and I always go for 2 solid hrs
You have mail. To exchange, See my thread:

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=668679&highlight=

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
They've always tried to cross-sell their special package which they are having a special promo and just need to pay $113 for 2 hours for the extra package and one day finally decided to try. Resulted in a pretty decent HDLY and some JG.

No regrets, except that night small head took over and topped up for special. (Attitude of the ML was good when I initially said don't want) Allowed a little roaming even prior to any GQ, but am a regular to this ML already.

My favourite part of the whole thing? The counter girl always wears a pretty short skirt with a split in the middle and has huge boobs and a pretty face. She covers up the skirt whenever she's at the counter but obviously knows everyone is looking. Quite high when she 'accidentally' run road. ��

Will share in return for other sharing.
U mean $113 for 2hrs incl entrance & teasing (since no FJ)? Any happy endings?

Check out my thread to see if u keen to trade. Cheers!
Old 07-11-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Passed by an old place. Saw 1.mp and went in and to my surprise is the same ML from. Older shop.

Went in std 1hr 50..

Full teasing with free release. Good old times..
Old 07-11-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Passed by an old place. Saw 1.mp and went in and to my surprise is the same ML from. Older shop.

Went in std 1hr 50..

can share this place bro. thanks.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of

Went to one of the joint that I use to go for great massage with teasing. Most of the ML here look and figure is 6/10 and below, however massage usually very good and the level of teasing depending on rapport. Having tried this girl during my last visit, which in fact her massage and teasing was just soso, however due to her bubbly character, decided to give her another chance today. This time, massage still just soso but the teasing was very much improved .

The hourly rate for this joint is $48, and this girl name An****. Believe some bro shld be able to guess the place liao.
Old 13-11-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hiad64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Went in std 1hr 50..

Is the massage good? If yes, can share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1