The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
nope. we just look for another guy! nothing too difficult
True LOL. U got your regular guys? or you like to pick/choose when you feel like it?
Old 11-07-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by outonbail View Post
Hi ceeko, you got go juagen before?
I share teasing place with you, you share with me ok?
Yes, gone for a few. Some are outright scams. A few are good. PMed u
Old 11-07-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Me too... I prefer a good massage and high level of teasing
Old 11-07-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
True LOL. U got your regular guys? or you like to pick/choose when you feel like it?
It all depends on the mood!
Old 11-07-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ken1715 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got a playground which offers tease,anyone care to xchange,cos lady boss tell me new gals approve n coming,so I dun mind sharing,she used to be famous in one of this thread so she know how to train her gals qwll
Old 11-07-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ken1715 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

N pls pm ask who is from where etc,I not here to advertise,jus sharing if better can xchange Ur playground
Old 11-07-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

I am a sucker for purely cock teaser type of massage too
Old 12-07-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!

I definitely agree and had never go for hj nor fj in massage parlors. I go for massages due to my backaches but definitely looking for teasing. I love how they tease. A really good massage plus teasing is satisfying. I usually tip them but I feel that it is such a waste of money to pay 50 for a mere hj.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickinloud View Post
I definitely agree and had never go for hj nor fj in massage parlors. I go for massages due to my backaches but definitely looking for teasing. I love how they tease. A really good massage plus teasing is satisfying. I usually tip them but I feel that it is such a waste of money to pay 50 for a mere hj.
I'm assuming hj is a handjob? $50 bucks for that does seem rather expensive.
Taking into account that it will probably last only for afew mins. ok now i have to ask... what is fj? Pardon the noobness
Old 12-07-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 20
hoseiboh88 is one of the Best!hoseiboh88 is one of the Best!hoseiboh88 is one of the Best!

Good start and read! Damn... I could not find a good joint like since.....
Old 12-07-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
altaego is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraltaego is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
I'm assuming hj is a handjob? $50 bucks for that does seem rather expensive.
Taking into account that it will probably last only for afew mins. ok now i have to ask... what is fj? Pardon the noobness
Fj is fuck job and Bbbj is blow job without condom on and BJ is blow job with condom. No such thing as noobness. Everyone has a starting point.
Old 12-07-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by altaego View Post
Fj is fuck job and Bbbj is blow job without condom on and BJ is blow job with condom. No such thing as noobness. Everyone has a starting point.
thanks alot of the info. i must admit that a blow job with a condom on does sound abit weird! oh well thanks again for the info
Old 12-07-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
I think there are more and more people who prefer teasers rather than the full blown GQ services.

For me. I stopped going to those that gave GQ because of the atrocious rates they're demanding.

Come'on. $50 for HJ? That'll give you a full blown frenching pussy licking cock slurping hardworking nympho at Petain. And some of you pay $150 for a fuck at a massage joint? GL can get a full YTL service liao.

I much prefer a good 90mins massage and good teasing. at the most that costs me what $60-57ish, Go to petain or GL can get another $50 awesome fuck.

I see more and more MLs now doing teasing jobs to retain customers rather than giving HJ. Safer too as the playground remains clean. Good for people like me I guess? Maybe a good niche they can look into

Yes I'm typing this because I know a lot of massage shops owners and even the girls themselves read here too.
$50 for HJ is damn ex...50RM can still consider..... they can teas me gao gao after that go geylang cat $40 still got $10 change

there are many types of HJ...if they can slowly build up and do it for more than 15min and auro roaming....then still ok.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSI View Post
Thats why my favourite MPs are nearby GL legal houses - in case a release is absolutely necessary 👌
i m looking for good MPs and massage near geylang...can intro ?
Old 12-07-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Calvin123 is Cool - loads of Potential

so any recommendation for blue balls massage haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1