The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2016, 03:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sweatlover is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Pattaya

Which bar for st? Tomolo will at soi6.

How about gentlemen bar?
Old 14-07-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sweatlover is Cool - loads of Potential

Route 69, ok for st?
Old 15-07-2016, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatlover View Post
Which bar for st? Tomolo will at soi6.
How about gentlemen bar?
Soi 6 is not nicknamed ST strip for nothing

'Gents clubs' are mostly situated at Jomtien area (to my understanding from my cursory research on the net). Geared to expat residents here, with pool and facilities for socials etc. Did Max Club on 3rd Road tues lazy afternoon. Couple of gals, with only 2 farangs having a beer in bar. And couple others in pool. Chatted with 1, but honestly you wouldn't miss out not going. So I don't know where the nude seating hoo hah came from, maybe I hit wrong place
Old 15-07-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just got back after another good time in pattaya. Its true what they say - better to have a bad day in pattaya then a good day at work .... or singapore in this case.

Walking street was rocking as usual but less tourist especially chinese groups so your chance of bumping into a herd of buffalos following the flags are lesser. Punter as mentioned are less and only the better gogos have about half full. Plently of girls but i noticed they were more desperate.

What is the world.coming to when angmo-loving agogo girls are trying to catch a chinaman's eye?!?!?!?!

Not just the gogos , all tourist related establishments are struggling. In one 20-/25 chaired massage palour , i was the only one inside and my lady told me i was the first customer in 3hrs!

So .... best time to go is low season IMHO.
Old 15-07-2016, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Re Gentleman Clubs , there has been a few springing up in the baukow / chaiyapoom / soi excite area. Not the masaive areaed ones with swimming pool you see up the hill but small closed doored shops.

Last edited by ahtecklim; 15-07-2016 at 11:09 AM.
Old 15-07-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Cinaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
What is the world coming to when angmo-loving agogo girls are trying to catch a chinaman's eye?!?!?!?!
The tide has changed mah 555!

I am "Cinaman" also.
My cover is Foxconn (Shenzhen) factory line leader.
Old 16-07-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Re Gentleman Clubs , there has been a few springing up in the baukow / chaiyapoom / soi excite area. Not the masaive areaed ones with swimming pool you see up the hill but small closed doored shops.
Actually Pattaya has many areas to explore off the tourist trail that we do not know. Luckily I had an old bird uncle to show me around. He brought me to 3rd road near to soi 12-14 and showed me the Gentlemen Clubs there. It look like normal residential area and only on knocking the closed doors were we allowed entry. Of course you need to know which house is the brothel and which is the residents home. Usually the brothel will have some small sign or marker to indicate.

Another area he brought me to was Sukhumvit road near to soi 52 or 53.
Inside the soi were shophouses where the girls would sit on plastic chairs outside for you to see and choose. You can choose your girl and then proceed to one of the rooms inside the shophouse. 500baht for one shot only. This place is mainly frequented by the local Thais although have got some ang mo customers too.

Pattaya is so much more fun than Bangkok if you can have the right cheong kaki.
Old 17-07-2016, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
momopopo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbie here. Planning to go for a pattaya trip in sep. Maybe 1st week for 4 to 5 nights? Main aim is to enjoy the bar crawling in soi6.

If any old bird also going in sep and dont mind 1 person tagging that would be great.
Old 17-07-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Luckily I had an old bird uncle to show me around.
Does this old bird unker that you know drives his car from Singapore to Thailand!?
Old 17-07-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster (B)

Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Does this old bird unker that you know drives his car from Singapore to Thailand!?
No. I met him at Changi airport as we were on the same flight to BKK.
Since he has been travelling to Pattaya since the 1980s, I decided to tag along with him. We stayed at soi Leng Kee and he rented a scooter so I saved quite a bit of money and learnt many things about Pattaya when he brought me along exploring the town on his scooter.
Old 17-07-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bars closing temporarily…permanently?

Yesterday Super Girls was going to close at midnight, while Electric Blue apparently stayed open until 2 am. LK Metro looked like it closed at midnite. Someone was told that the early closing was for the marathon that was run this early morning.

But Tuesday and Wednesday are the beginning of Buddhist Lent and the main bars will probably be all closed. Take note that here, the bars close promptly at midnite on the eve of no-alcohol holidays. And they dun warn u either. I got caught twice with the lites suddenly going on and the dancers running off the stage at midnite b4 I had chance to finish my drink.

On a more somber note, the big headline today is “Thai sex industry under fire from tourism minister, police”. This is what she was quoted as saying, “We want Thailand to be about quality tourism. We want the sex industry gone."

At Super Girls, each dancer was called off stage and had to fill in some form with their photo image on it. Mgt probably wants their biodata ready in case the authorities come calling.

Hardly a day goes by without news of some bar or massage getting inspected (raided?). last week it was Pretty Studio near Sukhumvit 39 in Bangkok.

Better enjoy it while u still can!
Old 17-07-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
No. I met him at Changi airport as we were on the same flight to BKK.
Since he has been travelling to Pattaya since the 1980s, I decided to tag along with him. We stayed at soi Leng Kee and he rented a scooter so I saved quite a bit of money and learnt many things about Pattaya when he brought me along exploring the town on his scooter.
Oh you're very lucky to be acquainted with this uncle.
I thought is that long distance driving unker that I know.

Looks like you're very well taken care of under his wing.

Old 18-07-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Oh you're very lucky to be acquainted with this uncle.
I thought is that long distance driving unker that I know.

Looks like you're very well taken care of under his wing.

Yes... I consider myself fortunate to have met him.
Old 18-07-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes... I consider myself fortunate to have met him.
Up you my 2 humble rep points!
Old 18-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

Arrow AirAsia - Singapore/U-Tapao

AirAsia - Singapore/U-Tapao air ticket is really dirt cheap on certain dates.
Can be S$65.00 return all inclusive!

Really tempting me to go Thailand again!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1