The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
What is the meaning of ‘rs’?
Me blur blur…. Dun understand..
relationship
Old 11-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
GL PRC girls circle very small..
one lady told me that one girl from lor16 got into a rs with the OKT and a girl from the same house informed the authorities
i did not ask for further details and i doubt she will tell me anyways
the rest up to you all to decipher
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Interesting lor....wonder who ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
What is the meaning of ‘rs’?
Me blur blur…. Dun understand..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
relationship
me tot is Real Shit big time
Old 13-08-2023, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

haha ya rs means relationship

i probe also wun get the identity from her lol
she was telling me about the farewell party so i guess it was from Lor16 and she said it is correct
Old 13-08-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
relationship
OIC… thanks

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 15-08-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
me tot is Real Shit big time
Eons ago the previous OKT of 1658A was sacked by AV because his WL complained to AV that he has an intimate relationship with one of his WLs … 😂

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-08-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Eons ago the previous OKT of 1658A was sacked by AV because his WL complained to AV that he has an intimate relationship with one of his WLs … 😂
you mean Uncle and Auntie serving orange and sell greeting cards one 😮😮😮
Old 16-08-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you mean Uncle and Auntie serving orange and sell greeting cards one 😮😮😮
He was formerly from a L22 shop before moving to L1658B.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-08-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
He was formerly from a L22 shop before moving to L1658B.
you mean MeiZhi shop number 22 ?
Old 16-08-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
you mean MeiZhi shop number 22 ?
Yes, that is correct.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-08-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Yes, that is correct.
MeiZhi my muse... she's so warm wet and slippery... cream of cream ...
Old 17-08-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
MeiZhi my muse... she's so warm wet and slippery... cream of cream ...
There was another Malaysian WL there who was pretty hot during that era … younger, better figure and taller than Meizhi. I can’t remember her name.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-08-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
There was another Malaysian WL there who was pretty hot during that era … younger, better figure and taller than Meizhi. I can’t remember her name.
me faithful to MZ one always sinfully hers till she ROD... still recall she quit cos diagnosed with some womb lesion growth... very sad

Hopefully she is in her pink of health now
Old 21-08-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 16
transformerlee is a name known to alltransformerlee is a name known to alltransformerlee is a name known to alltransformerlee is a name known to alltransformerlee is a name known to alltransformerlee is a name known to all

Any kind bro can share when jia jia last day is? Or she has already RTC?
Old 21-08-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
U guys are fantastic! I seriously can't recall any of the M'sian WL names as it has been almost 20yrs?

The only one which I can remember is AC... and that's cos the name is unique and also she was one of the few which continued after the M'sian WLs faded out (she was operating in one of the prc house at Lor 30?)
Old 22-08-2023, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
U guys are fantastic! I seriously can't recall any of the M'sian WL names as it has been almost 20yrs?

The only one which I can remember is AC... and that's cos the name is unique and also she was one of the few which continued after the M'sian WLs faded out (she was operating in one of the prc house at Lor 30?)
There are too many solid ones to remember …

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1