The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
I won't be surprised if she has a large following.
If she has good public relations skill... she will become Ang Pai.
That said, men love challenges. We will RTF her hoping she will, one day, soften and realised what a great guy you are and give you passionate sex with GFE to the max. Lol
Kinda like fishing.....
Shit. Felt like fucking her now. But my abs and legs still strain from last fuck with G19.
Black face how to challenge
Old 03-09-2017, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
That said, men love challenges. We will RTF her hoping she will, one day, soften and realised what a great guy you are and give you passionate sex with GFE to the max. Lol
waoo .. i not sifu level .. when i see this kind of challenge i giv up asap
better i leave it to you n whorelord.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That said, men love challenges. We will RTF her hoping she will, one day, soften and realised what a great guy you are and give you passionate sex with GFE to the max.
U damn naive. Won't give means won't give. Just move on the next available gal or house.
勉强是没有性福的。These gals will tell you old uncles buy sessions to let them sleep. No fuck. Etc etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Black face how to challenge
Agree.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
U damn naive. Won't give means won't give. These gals will tell you old uncles buy sessions to let them sleep. No fuck. Etc etc.
Did I admit that I, Lorres, is part of the "following"?
I only fuck her once. I was commenting on what the "followers" of G18 are thinking.

I strongly suggest you read post carefully, and not "follow" others when putting comments.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Kinda like fishing.....
Shit. Felt like fucking her now. But my abs and legs still strain from last fuck with G19.
You think u r Chris91 meh... most of the time you will know if they are holding back their services bcos they either don't like you enough or they have tirak. Don't waste your money for such challenges esp when u pay to go there for fun.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Kinda like fishing.....
i guess now she already got her own regulars and tirak, maybe she start to show pattern and become choosy liao or dun care about service *eg, if she feeling tired she will give low service
Old 03-09-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
U damn naive. Won't give means won't give. Just move on the next available gal or house.
勉强是没有性福的。These gals will tell you old uncles buy sessions to let them sleep. No fuck. Etc etc.
aiya .. mai seeriat ... Lorres tongue in cheek la...
i think he probb fucking someone else now..
who ah .. ?

but pudd jing na .. g18 chio eh.. if got extra 50 to throw into the sea .. can try.
Old 03-09-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
aiya .. mai seeriat ... Lorres tongue in cheek la...
i think he probb fucking someone else now..
who ah .. ?

but pudd jing na .. g18 chio eh.. if got extra 50 to throw into the sea .. can try.
Haizz I also at fault lah. Flare up for fuck. Was previously referring to felt like fuck G19.

To Bro Cassano,
my sincere apologies!
Make love not war.
Not make love to you ah, just to make it clear. Lol

Now... who should I make love to next?
Old 04-09-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now... who should I make love to next?
819 checkout those newbies.. saw 2 chios
Old 04-09-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
819 checkout those newbies.. saw 2 chios
Might just. Might just.
Old 08-09-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

looks like 3-4 cut card liao, g17 is one of them, comm sure sad...

heard that 26-27 sept got around 7 coming?

Last edited by francesco; 08-09-2017 at 08:35 PM.
Old 08-09-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9509 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

New girls here when coming?
Old 08-09-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
looks like 3-4 cut card liao, g17 is one of them, comm sure sad...

heard that 26-27 sept got around 7 coming?
yup...heard the same...end of month new batch
Old 09-09-2017, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
yup...heard the same...end of month new batch
u kno who else cut card bo..
Old 09-09-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

In all this time I have never book G17.
This current batch, I have recently tried G18, G19, G20.
With the exit of G17 means I cannot do straight flush liao....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1