The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2013, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ChikaChikaBoomz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What type of sex toys can i bring into/out of SG

Hi Bros,

I want to know if sex toys can be brought out of SG into M'sia through the land customs and vice versa. Best is if anyone have the list of what's prohibited at the customs of both countries. Thanks!
Old 21-09-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: What type of sex toys can i bring into/out of SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChikaChikaBoomz View Post
Hi Bros,

I want to know if sex toys can be brought out of SG into M'sia through the land customs and vice versa. Best is if anyone have the list of what's prohibited at the customs of both countries. Thanks!
There is no prohibition of adult toys through customs. But do take note when you are crossing over to malaysia, especially if you adult toy are in a very realsitic or obsence shape (e.g. a penis alike dildo). Some overly obsence adult toys are sensitive due to Malaysia is a country.

If you are traveling by flight, check in your luaggage with toys is never a problem. But if hand carry, do keep in mind there are potential risks for milk akwardness during bags checks before boarding. Also keep in mind the 100ml Liquid rule which applies to lubricants too.

If you travel often with toys, consider getting a designer toy which is not obvious that is a adult toy. As said, check out pleasurehobby.com for the widest range of best quality toys for all occasions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1