The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2013, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 18
Mr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better
I called L16W06 last evening, hoping to bonk Ling Long. But sadly the OKT said she's not working anymore and will be leaving our shore today or so. So sad.

I end up bonking Amy L18H03. She really has big boobs! Au natural C or probably D cup. Too big for her petite size as her height is only 1.52m but she's slim, fair and has a sweet pleasant looking face. Her service is good but no painting and frenching.

Anyway I chatted with the OKT of L18H03 and he said 3 new gals will be joining his stable by end Nov. Too many gals have left. -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPerson View Post
who else has left gl? have left: han han 0819 Xiao yao jing 2045 jia xuan 2047 confirm leaving soon or might have left: qian qian 2062 shirley 2058 candy 1803 barbie 2831a might be leaving in nearing months: cong cong 2038 na na 1803
Old 31-10-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by miwantit View Post
Jia Xuan was another one I missed out on - she was almost top of my list too - not sure whether to focus on RTF or all the ones haven't tried....such a tough decision...
I didn't find her fantastic so technically no real loss , at least for me
Old 31-10-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
PussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by timebox1 View Post
Confirmed, left already
Damn... There goes another one of my favorite RTFs
Old 01-11-2013, 04:31 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussyLover View Post
Damn... There goes another one of my favorite RTFs
hahaa dun worry bro u will see more coming your way
Old 01-11-2013, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
CrazyPerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
I called L16W06 last evening, hoping to bonk Ling Long. But sadly the OKT said she's not working anymore and will be leaving our shore today or so. So sad.

I end up bonking Amy L18H03. She really has big boobs! Au natural C or probably D cup. Too big for her petite size as her height is only 1.52m but she's slim, fair and has a sweet pleasant looking face. Her service is good but no painting and frenching.

Anyway I chatted with the OKT of L18H03 and he said 3 new gals will be joining his stable by end Nov. Too many gals have left. -_-
amy looks good but I have never tried her before. actually all the 1803 girls quite mighty fine and pretty decent. hope the new girls are also just as pretty or even better.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPerson View Post
amy looks good but I have never tried her before. actually all the 1803 girls quite mighty fine and pretty decent. hope the new girls are also just as pretty or even better.
some cowardly amy or 1803 fanboyboy come zap me isit
Old 01-11-2013, 07:29 PM
Samster

come guys lets go 1803 to fuck amy
Old 04-11-2013, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
bpdslayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Strange to see the forum so quiet.... I wonder why
Old 04-11-2013, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

This is the most lull period in GL for a while. A lot of angpais and SYTs left and no capable replacements yet. I have tried a lot of the current ones, so quite bored. Need new good stocks soon
Old 04-11-2013, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
bpdslayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried 2 of the 3 new girls from 1817, I'd say they are above average in looks compared to previous batch, but service cannot make it... Bj with condom, and sop. Sianz...

If standard for 150 is like this I think GL will lose alot of regulars.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
veryfunnyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
This is the most lull period in GL for a while. A lot of angpais and SYTs left and no capable replacements yet. I have tried a lot of the current ones, so quite bored. Need new good stocks soon
try Mei Mei of 2033 bro.
Old 05-11-2013, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 21
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Xiao Yu (2062)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Gd effort bro, upz you

I like this Xiao Yu (2062) as well...an underrated gem in sbf but gather she has quite afew regulars...her strong appeal to me is her girlish playful flirty high level gfe...soft sweet voice n gd company...oh n she can get v wet as well!...also looks cute n sweet when she wears her large black specs n hair band while wearing a white T n jeans (off day look)!...
hi bro, is she still available in the hse nowadays?
Afraid she ord ?
Old 06-11-2013, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
Influx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryfunnyu View Post
try Mei Mei of 2033 bro.
Actually 2033 have some really good gems too IMO. Better than those in 2831a.

Mei You, Mei Mei and Mei Qi can try!
Old 06-11-2013, 09:59 AM
Samster

Keke 1807 or 1809

Thanks to a lot of people support especially one old timer, I can freely post FR again without worries.

Thanks comm for recommending.

Also if my FR offended you, do PM me, I will watch it in the future cause is my own experience. And my England not so powerful, please bear with me.

Went to 2033 last night and really bad, no girls and all the girls I wanna try like Amy, Apple, Zhiling etc. All long queue HaHaHa!

By the way, I finally saw Zhiling at that house, she was called in by another Bro. She really is a beauty and her nose very nice! Was a bit of scare at her shoulder, anyone can confirm?

Anyway here is the FR

Ke Ke (1809 or 1807)
From Hunan, B Cup natural, a bit tummy fats and not so tall, about 1.58m, skin fair and smooth. Just came 2 weeks.

Very chubby and chatty girl, very sunshine and happy

Help me take off my clothes and shorts (A lot of WL don't do that anymore)

Pre Fuck: SOP, wash my ass and cock clean with some Dettol thing, very clean and "hot"! Normal washing

BBJ: According to some bro, she BJ with Cap. But mine was BBJ. Suction normal, no teeth and good feeling, quite fast cause I cannot stand it anymore, wanna FJ her

AR: SUPER! She did at least 5 mins for me for AR! Very patience and thoroughly!

Frenching: NONE (She don't want)

Painting: NONE (She don't want)

FJ: Very normal fucking and her moaning a bit fake, pussy hair not so trim and not tight despite her age, she told me she is 22. Her cowboy is the best! She got many position on top sia! Very patience!

GFE: 7/10 (Cause no frenching for me!)

Overall: 7/10 (plus point for her patience and cowboy position and AR)

RTF: Maybe
Old 06-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Samster

Re: Keke 1807 or 1809

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influx View Post
Thanks to a lot of people support especially one old timer, I can freely post FR again without worries.

Thanks comm for recommending.

Also if my FR offended you, do PM me, I will watch it in the future cause is my own experience. And my England not so powerful, please bear with me.

Went to 2033 last night and really bad, no girls and all the girls I wanna try like Amy, Apple, Zhiling etc. All long queue HaHaHa!

By the way, I finally saw Zhiling at that house, she was called in by another Bro. She really is a beauty and her nose very nice! Was a bit of scare at her shoulder, anyone can confirm?

Anyway here is the FR

Ke Ke (1809 or 1807)
From Hunan, B Cup natural, a bit tummy fats and not so tall, about 1.58m, skin fair and smooth. Just came 2 weeks.

Very chubby and chatty girl, very sunshine and happy

Help me take off my clothes and shorts (A lot of WL don't do that anymore)

Pre Fuck: SOP, wash my ass and cock clean with some Dettol thing, very clean and "hot"! Normal washing

BBJ: According to some bro, she BJ with Cap. But mine was BBJ. Suction normal, no teeth and good feeling, quite fast cause I cannot stand it anymore, wanna FJ her

AR: SUPER! She did at least 5 mins for me for AR! Very patience and thoroughly!

Frenching: NONE (She don't want)

Painting: NONE (She don't want)

FJ: Very normal fucking and her moaning a bit fake, pussy hair not so trim and not tight despite her age, she told me she is 22. Her cowboy is the best! She got many position on top sia! Very patience!

GFE: 7/10 (Cause no frenching for me!)

Overall: 7/10 (plus point for her patience and cowboy position and AR)

RTF: Maybe
Ok from a lot of plp confirmation, she is keke from 1809.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1