The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
For me the killer is the room condition. Terrible. I visited carrot there and told myself won't ever return.
It's even worse now, the neighboring shops are occupied now and this guy always sitting outside and looking
Old Today, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Sojung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/selina-massage/

Any bros have any fr on her TIA
Old Today, 01:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
It's even worse now, the neighboring shops are occupied now and this guy always sitting outside and looking
Lol. I also don't like shop house. Usually skip even if the ladies are cheaper.
Old Today, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
My heart sank when I heard of what happened to Love. The shitty feeling like ningxia and song song. Sometimes wonder why got landmines survived but the gems got blown up.
Cos landmines no biz so less likely to kena AV.
Old Today, 02:31 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Let's sing a song for Love.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Yes her E-cup boobs are indeed impressive, albeit a little saggy. Blame gravity there.

But like a bro said in his MR, she seems so jaded already. Also, no kisses (not even a peck) and no zhut. Really stark contrast with previous occupant of her unit. Will only consider RTM if regulars unavailable and I need a release badly.
D: She don't allow zhut anymore? Sad sia. Think too many customers sian liao. Sigh should have visited earlier.
Old Today, 02:39 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
FR for Belle
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/belle-massage/

Visited Belle few days ago and promise to write one FR for her!

Look & Body: 7/10 milfy look and natural. Saggy boobs but is fine for me as they are very handful to grab and lick. Her figure is good and super love her butt, very bouncy and silky white. Always request to lick her ass for 3-5min

Service: 9/10 she can bathe you upon request. Rub your body with her sexy gown on and can peep at her natural neh neh when she blend over to wash u. Think liao steam. Her attitude is really good and very accommodating to most request.

Massage & Juagen: 9/10 Start with the back massage, really shiok as she managed to relieve all the tense on my back and shoulders. Great strength too. Move on to her specialty Juagen, she suddenly remove her top and my didi just stand up to salute her neh neh. Pulling my veins and my didi just getting taller every second past. During the JG, u can really feel the tense on your balls and the veins connecting to your back and kidney. The pain is bearable.

Sensual: 8/10 Coming to the finale, Belle lied beside me and start licking my nipples while my hands are all over her body. I cheekily asked if i can touch her bottom and she replied "okay". She has sensitive nipples so didnt allow me to lick for long. Hahaha. My body is sticking to her naked body when she start increasing her hand speed. Finally, all my loads flew onto her body. Sibei sibei song ah.
Visited her again. She up her game le. Doing Doggystyle HDYL.... No additional charge. The whole sensual just went up next level. And her price is the lowest in the market. 5G somemore
Old Today, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/lu-lu-massage/
Cant seem to find any Fr. Anyone tried?
Old Today, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
D: She don't allow zhut anymore? Sad sia. Think too many customers sian liao. Sigh should have visited earlier.
Maybe I wasn't offered cos it was my first visit. But have to give her credit for her persistence in helping me fire off a second time.
Old Today, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
that location though convenient for drivers, really high risk. remb last time got one other one i used to see also kena at there.
Agree with u. That was why I visited Love only once because of the location. A siao lang or saboteur sent flyers to all Condo units to report someone performing illegal activities (vice and drugs related) in a particular unit rented by a SLG ML a few years ago.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1