The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2011, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all
orchard and cuppage plaza

Hi bros....recently my friends and I went to take a look around orchard and cuppage plaza.Noticed a few ktv joints and HC.Being particulary green at this,could you guys advice me on where is the best place to go? haha i read through the forum and only know about milan spa other than that i am totally lost to which ktv or HC places is the best at orchard and cuppage plaza.

Will appreciate if you guys reply or advice on the above question.
Old 22-05-2011, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: orchard and cuppage plaza

pls lah.. dun write the name of the shopping mall can?...
Old 22-05-2011, 04:02 PM
Samster

Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

lol my bad....how do i delete it off?
Old 22-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
Hi bros....recently my friends and I went to take a look around orchard and cuppage plaza.Noticed a few ktv joints and HC.Being particulary green at this,could you guys advice me on where is the best place to go? haha i read through the forum and only know about milan spa other than that i am totally lost to which ktv or HC places is the best at orchard and cuppage plaza.

with such noob thread open, rather not recommend u any
Old 22-05-2011, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
with such noob thread open, rather not recommend u any
If you cant read,i alr said i was green with this.

Please read before dissing people thanks
Old 24-05-2011, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chivas18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bump.. I'm looking as well.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guitarded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after retired for quite a long time for health centre, i've decided to try it again. went to this place in town, which i think its over price like crazy compared to the ones i went. there are only 2 girls in there with reasonable body and 1 of them with a nicer pair of boobs.
the entry fee $40, yes i know, its quite a killer. massage is worst than piano playing. so she continue massaging then asked me to turn over and pop gq.

hj: 7/10 (dmg $50, with clothes on, without clothes $100, SIAO BO!)
attitude: attitude problem. talk to you with attitude then later happily talk to you again.
fj: they offer but i didnt want cause hj without clothes is already $100, might as well FL.
rtf: nope.

the girl quite easy to recognize. centre-parting long hair, C cup. but still, price and service sucks. lifes a bitch.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
1Rajoo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarded View Post
after retired for quite a long time for health centre, i've decided to try it again. went to this place in town, which i think its over price like crazy compared to the ones i went. there are only 2 girls in there with reasonable body and 1 of them with a nicer pair of boobs.
the entry fee $40, yes i know, its quite a killer. massage is worst than piano playing. so she continue massaging then asked me to turn over and pop gq.

hj: 7/10 (dmg $50, with clothes on, without clothes $100, SIAO BO!)
attitude: attitude problem. talk to you with attitude then later happily talk to you again.
fj: they offer but i didnt want cause hj without clothes is already $100, might as well FL.
rtf: nope.

the girl quite easy to recognize. centre-parting long hair, C cup. but still, price and service sucks. lifes a bitch.
please be discreet. This is SABO
Old 09-11-2011, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post

ktv , depend on yr taste, and spending power.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1