The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8h66a H66c H66g

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsonewbird View Post

think will ban this shop
will not return to these row for at least 6months
Agree, as L6H66 dangerously fishy now, time to move to WH lao

Last edited by Apollo; 02-01-2007 at 07:36 PM.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by civilian View Post
i see only 1 ger, G19. looks ok but tanned skin, i quite horny so...ok lor....
Went inside room and strip, see liao quite turn off as neh saggy and nipple big, some got tummy.

Wahlao, lol . i think is hse 72 la, you see, house no. oso cannot remember ah ha ha
Anyone checked, any lucky?

Time to check her , accidentally
Old 03-01-2007, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJacket View Post
Haha ... of cos see her lah... 66G somehow become your second home already.
no la ... say until like that ... si mi second home ???
Old 03-01-2007, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
no la ... say until like that ... si mi second home ???
Careful bro...you got stalker know your every move

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 06-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Samster

jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute
Bad News

Heard from my regular gal that 2 gals working in L6 were diagnosed with AIDS and sent packing ... rumour mill has it that they were infected by their customers

Incidentally this piece of news coincides with the posts in the L6H66 thread of cheongsters catching something from the WLs there ...

For the safety of all cheongsters ... can anyone verify this piece of news or know anything about this ??? seems most of the gals are aware and it is a current hot topic of discussion. I dun cheong much anymore so not really so up to date with the new in GL
Old 06-01-2007, 09:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Precious_123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

So these 2 gals from which hse of L6???
Old 07-01-2007, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sing4me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bad News

Quote:
Heard from my regular gal that 2 gals working in L6 were diagnosed with AIDS and sent packing ... rumour mill has it that they were infected by their customers

Incidentally this piece of news coincides with the posts in the L6H66 thread of cheongsters catching something from the WLs there ...

For the safety of all cheongsters ... can anyone verify this piece of news or know anything about this ??? seems most of the gals are aware and it is a current hot topic of discussion. I dun cheong much anymore so not really so up to date with the new in GL
wah...sound worry ler....how is the news now?
Old 07-01-2007, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bad News

Quote:

this is serious man,guess bros who cheong there often wil definitely find any info essential if any.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 07-01-2007, 05:57 PM
Samster

actually i dun know myself ... i thought i'd find out something more definite here ... nothing new to add to the info i have liao ... will update more if i hear anything
Old 08-01-2007, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 19
Thai Rak Thai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L6H52G5

the new batch is not very good...and agree that G88 & G99 are the "lookers"

Name: forget
Hometown: Isaarn girl
Language spoken: Thai
Look: 6/10
Body: 5.5/10 - ok
Boob: A+
French: skip
Finger: skip
Catbath: 6/10 seemed inexperience
BJ: 6/10 short - short
FJ: 4/10 - one of my worst (she got apologise to me for "lousy" service)
GFE: 6/10 - chatty girl
RTF: standard like this? cannot man

ON - starts from 1230hrs
BEDminton, the rules are easy. Smaller court than it's predecessor, you have two balls used instead of one..and only one gets to hold the ra-cock. The game is over when the ra-cock loses it's grip. Mixed doubles is my forte...
Old 08-01-2007, 02:48 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
actually i dun know myself ... i thought i'd find out something more definite here ... nothing new to add to the info i have liao ... will update more if i hear anything
wah dun tell me is from the infamous l6h66

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 08-01-2007, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to quit the commercial sex scene is just like the Mt. Everest expedition ( to me at least ) _ Very hard.
Engaged my regular girl Ah Ying ( L8H66eG8 ) last Thursday , noticed that L8H66a was back in business !
The OKT told me that they just shifted from L18 ( sorry , which house I dunno ). L20H40 also shifted to L18 recently.
I asked him is it the same timing as L18 , he replied that he knows what to do.
Checked out a few WLs who may make the cut , G13 & G27.

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 08-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter542 View Post
Trying to quit the commercial sex scene is just like the Mt. Everest expedition ( to me at least ) _ Very hard.
Engaged my regular girl Ah Ying ( L8H66eG8 ) last Thursday , noticed that L8H66a was back in business !
The OKT told me that they just shifted from L18 ( sorry , which house I dunno ). L20H40 also shifted to L18 recently.
I asked him is it the same timing as L18 , he replied that he knows what to do.
Checked out a few WLs who may make the cut , G13 & G27.
wah u back in the cheonging scene..welcome back..haha..eh i think the new house is l18h44a den hor l20h40 i thought still there..was around there last last week...still back to ur ah ying ah..keke..chok dee krup

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 08-01-2007, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
wah u back in the cheonging scene..welcome back..haha..eh i think the new house is l18h44a den hor l20h40 i thought still there..was around there last last week...still back to ur ah ying ah..keke..chok dee krup
You also quietly go cheong hor
Ya lor , so hard to quit from commercial sex ( I'm not a quitter hor )
Ah Ying have around 2 months left to her tour.
Think the new Hse66a should whet your appetite ;p

Chok dee

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 08-01-2007, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

the little gal next door..

L8H19G11

for Bros who like 2 b e Da Nan Ren..or who like e little school gal type, can consider her

Name: Fin from BBK, here for 10mths
Stats: 1.55m, 40kg
Boobs: A-...like a little gal that juz started puberty
Attitude: 7/10..friendly, gave e traditional Thai greeting b4 n aft. accomodating, changed 3 positions.
RTF: if I hv e mood 2 hv a little school gal again

sorry e short post, wrote quite a fair bit but when wan 2 post it it said I was not logged in..du lan, dun wan 2 repeat e 15mins process again so gave a short one..spotted a looker @ e same house, fair n bit like china doll type..will post another more detailed FR aft trying her..cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1