The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Boss, can share CTC with me pls? Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
Sent bro

Yeah, her body is like those chio influencers...i cant think of any influencer who got her bod and looks..hahahaha
Old 20-04-2024, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Markertracer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Thanks bro for the ctc. Tried her today and all FR accurate except on the boobs. They are not natural but semi enhanced on the base portion. Still quite nice squeezing them. Massage and service is good. Location is at UPL where heavy human traffic in the afternoon. RTF, totally worth it for her quality service looks and price. She can be found using michat which I added and did not try till I see this FR. No regrets trying her out.
Hi bro mind sharing contact?
Old 21-04-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

Leonardk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I got one to recommend since I promise to write her FR

For those who like sensual massage, hot stone or hot stone therapy massage, those who like petite girls but with tight body, flat stomach, slim legs, nice firm butt, sharp features long hair and firm B cup boobs...$60 entry price..quite worth it as the place is quite conducive. High ceiling, dark rooms... i cant get enuff of her body loh
Bro can share ctc. TIA
Old 22-04-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster (M)

zidane313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any massage that opens until late night?

she looks great, can share contacts? thanks in advance
Old 22-04-2024, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 3
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

sent to bros who qualify

i see some bros, new accounts, never post...alamak..also scared to send la..ai yoyo

need to protect this playground... i havent seen another ML so pretty with tight body..good features, in yoga pants and long black hair.. so apologies to those i never send..her pic was shared by others a few pages back and that is exactly her..cheers
Old 22-04-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sent bro..finally know how to attach pic here...LOL... enjoy
can send bro? i will up your points..
Old 23-04-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
tournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
sent to bros who qualify

i see some bros, new accounts, never post...alamak..also scared to send la..ai yoyo

need to protect this playground... i havent seen another ML so pretty with tight body..good features, in yoga pants and long black hair.. so apologies to those i never send..her pic was shared by others a few pages back and that is exactly her..cheers
Up u bro. Thx for solid rec
Old 24-04-2024, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Karmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
sent to bros who qualify

Hi bro,
Can share the ctc?
Need some break from my work man.
Thank in adv
Old 24-04-2024, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
river69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share contact please? TIA!

Quote:
I have given an FR before but I went last night and it was a good session. So thought of sharing since I promise this gem..those who want FJ or BJ pls skip. This is a TCM joint.

She takes late appt too and she ask me to try her cupping which rejuvenate me. She also has ear digging and hot stone therapy at no extra cost. Entrance is $60. For cupping, I can tell she is professional as she was checking on these areas as well as telling me which 穴道 had issues.

In terms of looks, she is like an OL. Fair skin, fair complexion, sharp features, super long hair which touches the waist if she do not tie up. Last night, she wear her white TCM jacket but inside is a body hugging spaghetti strip. And she always wear yoga leggings or long tights. I do know she works out often at Anytime Fitness so she has a tight body. Petite too, which is my type. Boobs is a big B...really nice. My perfect cup of tea.

Massage wise, she knows the right point. The hot stone therapy really soothing. And she plays light music too. The room is painted grey and she will turn off the lights and i doze off many times. Massage bed is those bigger type too.

The room do not have individual shower so need to walk out which is fine. In terms of parking, maybe a challenge sometimes esp during lunch and dinner. But at night and morning, it is okay. Location is around Little India side. If i am not mistaken, this is a registered TCM joint but let me verify first. Haha

Good looking OL with some skillss....perfect combo.
Old 24-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 9
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

I know one in lavender open past mn.
Old 24-04-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
Acer09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gotten the contact from bro @234fries last night.

Fast hand fast leg and book a slot this afternoon.

Place is easy to find with public carpark nearby. Went after lunch time.

Quite pretty as per other bros mentioned. Massage wise is considered pretty good for her looks.
GFE part is lacking as compared to other popular ones listed her. She got a feel like icy queen type. Continue massage even after deed. Like the service.

Plus point for me is the massage oil is very not those sticky. Quality is good. Got those typical spa standard.

RTM - yes.

Quote:
sent to bros who qualify

Old 25-04-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Any massage that opens until late night?

Can try kreta Ayer Rd Blk 33x Sun** spa. Maxwell MRT Station exit 3. Entrance 50 for curtain bed. 60 for room. Tips market rate. Cheers.
Old 25-04-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2534 / Power: 3
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Can try kreta Ayer Rd Blk 33x Sun** spa. Maxwell MRT Station exit 3. Entrance 50 for curtain bed. 60 for room. Tips market rate. Cheers.
Daily 10am to 3am

【MILF】丽丽 ,Coco , Amy
【Chinatown SQUIRT QUEEN】阳阳[will taking home leave very soon]
Old 25-04-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2833 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

got one contact which i shared..open till 2am. She can also take appt at 9am as she stay inside the shop.

Good for those who want a super rub or crack as this is her specialty. Include cupping, guasha, ear digging too. Her massage is a mixture of Thai cracking and pulling and Tuina..quite legit. Not drop dead goregous but not ugly. Only for slim milf lovers. Location is east side with good parking and discrete, near MRT Green line too. For shift workers, it is perfect.
Old 25-04-2024, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 5
Aceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to behold

Finally tried out the contact shared by @234fries

Looks - 9 never seen such pretty ml before, no joke on her beauty level

Massage - 7 the pressure points are right just that lacking in strength so it may not suit you if you are looking for super hard massage as its more of relaxation massage

Teasing - 7 quite decent teasing as one of her moves is drawing on your ass then tease you with the other hand

Body - 9 I'm sucker for big boobs and her cup size guesstimate is b cup but she has such a slim and fit body that it looks perfect on her. No fats on her at all

one of the cons is that the common shower is at the back of the area instead of inside the room

Tried out the 1b addon and is satisfied, overall good share, for contact please get from 234fries
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1