The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
MeZhiL

Old 07-05-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16546 / Power: 24
ly1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifesharer View Post
Ass video out in homepage.
More to be released over the week in celebration of Mothers Day

Nice view,thks for sharing,up u 24,cheers
Old 07-05-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 5
samtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So this will probably one of the least flattering images of the wifey.

Some have been asking for some updates:
-Recently had a family matter to tend towards, hence have not been active much.
-In-between me and the Mrs took another staycay, this time at Legoland AirBnB. And this time the Mrs went to the balcony nude!
-I didn't take the glorious shot, should have charged my phone battery in advance
-But will have other shots of that adventure to share with you bros
Old Yesterday, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 14
beep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing how was her work for today while undressed!

Old Yesterday, 12:45 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtoy123 View Post

-In-between me and the Mrs took another staycay, this time at Legoland AirBnB. And this time the Mrs went to the balcony nude!
-I didn't take the glorious shot, should have charged my phone battery in advance
she looks fantastic bro.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old Yesterday, 07:28 AM
Samster

samtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
she looks fantastic bro.
Thank you bro, for the kind encouragement
Old Yesterday, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of

Quote:

Thanks for sharing, bro. She is getting more daring and that is a good sign. Her body is considered well maintained and eye-catching. Look forward to more of her.
Old Yesterday, 10:33 AM
Samster (PremiumD) - C

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2761 / Power: 4
wifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond repute

Doggie Compilation Sex video now out in homepage... More to come.

Homepage link below at our sig...

Mrs Hackcules

OUR HOMEPAGE

Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noppensg View Post
Thanks for sharing, bro. She is getting more daring and that is a good sign. Her body is considered well maintained and eye-catching. Look forward to more of her.
Thank you bro for the kind words. Yes she has been motivated by my determination to lose weight, also she is looking/considering to upgrade her wardrobe style. I realized that when i sometimes act blurr she tends to display tendencies towards less conservative behaviors.

E.g. Now occasionally she walks around the house nude, without bothering if the windows are closed. She also asked if she can don't wear bra in Bali, i just simply remarked most girls don't wear bra in Bali. Then she agreed....

I will occasionally talk about going to a nudist resort, now she does not find it disgusting. Though, she is not ready to be nude with other strangers.

Will provide more photo updates, once i cleanup my album abit

Also thank you to the bro who upped me
Old Today, 09:29 AM
Samster (PremiumD) - C

Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2761 / Power: 4
wifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond repute

A real life pic of Mrs which we made into anime style. Very cute yah?!

All new videos uploaded into homepage. Enjoy!
One final update for awhile...need to rest a bit.

Mrs Hackcules

OUR HOMEPAGE

Old Today, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:

Nice one bro. Keep it up and hope can see more pictures in future. Thanks!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1