The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2010, 09:48 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
fergieisking is Cool - loads of Potential
small dicker's anxiety

hi bros, i recently juz started my cheonging activities and i found it quite satisfying. i even coaxed my gfless buddies into it but i have one buddy who is quite reluctant to do it. he claims that he is not really well endowed - measuring around 4inches and hes feeling a bit insecure, fearing that the fls will pour scorn on his lack of manhood. i assured him that its alright, with me myself only an inch superior than him. since im new in the scene, are his fears actually justified or groundless? nid some advice.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold
Re: small dicker's anxiety

who cares how big or small unless she's your gf or wife? all the others only care about whether they can earn your money. don't worry they will tell u that your dicky is big even if average n just nice if below average. they will moan like hell no matter how big or small. some of them even prefer the smaller dickies as they won't sore and pain after the session. their aim is to for you to rtf, so of course, they make u feel goooooood!
Old 01-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
pepsilight is stuck in moderation for some time to come

No worries bro, they would be more than happy to service your friend since they wun feel much and hence not so shag to service other bros. Dun forget their aim to to make you cum and not the other way round.

Some pros claimed they hate to cum during a session as it shags them out for the next session. Dunno how true is that though~

Maybe some sis here can comment.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergieisking View Post
hi bros, i recently juz started my cheonging activities and i found it quite satisfying. i even coaxed my gfless buddies into it but i have one buddy who is quite reluctant to do it. he claims that he is not really well endowed - measuring around 4inches and hes feeling a bit insecure, fearing that the fls will pour scorn on his lack of manhood. i assured him that its alright, with me myself only an inch superior than him. since im new in the scene, are his fears actually justified or groundless? nid some advice.
Size does not matter, performance is more important. with practise, he can do much better.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 01-07-2010, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Bro, why do he need a big dick to go FL chionging ??

Dick sizes dosen't matter here, is how much cash you have that matters more

Get him to relax Bro cos it's the FL that need to satisfy him, not the other way round.. ,,

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 01-07-2010, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
{SPUD} deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ask him to read the thread on
>>> Renting a room to a pervert, I nv regret.

My embarrassing moment!

My pleasure
Old 01-07-2010, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 823 / Power: 21
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

Tell your friend don't worry, he is there to be satisfied. Why bother what the FL think?
Old 02-07-2010, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Its the size of your wallet they're interested in. tell your friend don worry...they still moan like crazy as if fucked by elephant.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mrbukkake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's the whole package that counts when you are satisfying a woman, not just the length of your dick.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 21
Cyberfriend is one of the Best!Cyberfriend is one of the Best!Cyberfriend is one of the Best!Cyberfriend is one of the Best!

Money and stuff aside, they care more for the cleanliness of your dick than the size of it.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1