The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2017, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Torex9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
News on Yahoo today Suspected: HDB heartland brothels see brisk business

Hi All bro,

Take a read on this.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/suspected-...065811394.html

Better stay away from these operations for now.

T9
Old 12-10-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Re: News on Yahoo today Suspected: HDB heartland brothels see brisk business

Sabo:

Looking for love online

The probe into these heartland vice operations came following a check by this reporter on a number of websites advertising sexual and other services in Singapore. These sites showed hundreds of listings for such services, which would be provided mostly by women from China.

Posing as a potential customer, this reporter contacted some of the women involved in these operations via text messages and phone calls. However, no financial transactions took place over the course of the investigation, nor did this reporter meet any of the women in person.

Claiming to be aged between 20 and 35, the women offered services such as showering together, massage and sex. Photos of the women and their contact numbers were also posted on the sites. Each session was priced at between $80 and $150 for an hour, while overnight sessions would cost between $300 and $400.

On some of the listings, anonymous commenters left feedback on the women’s services including how well they performed certain sexual acts and the quality of their “GFE” – short for “girlfriend experience”.
Old 12-10-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Seasoned operations

This reporter contacted one of the women on 28 September to set up an appointment and was provided with an incomplete address of her flat in Hougang. The woman gave instructions to contact her only after reaching the bus stop in front of her block.

At the bus stop, the reporter then received a phone call from the woman, who told the reporter to take a staircase up to the second level and walk towards “the flat at the corner with a white door”. No unit number was specified.

A similar modus operandi was seen in effect at the Choa Chu Kang and Sembawang operations.

An incomplete address would be given to the customer, after which he would be asked to stand in a certain spot so that the women can discreetly identify him from their windows. Once the visual confirmation is made, the man would then be provided with more specific directions to the flats – all of which were corner units.

On multiple occasions, this reporter was instructed to take a lift to a different level and then take the stairs to the right floor in an effort to avoid raising the suspicions of others living in the block.

Business at the flat on Choa Chu Kang North 6 seemed brisk on the afternoon of 22 September as this reporter was told to wait 30 minutes by one of the women, who said that she was still serving a customer. From 4pm to 8pm, five different men were spotted entering and leaving a 12th-floor unit.

On 27 September, this reporter also observed three men entering and leaving a 14th-floor flat at Canberra Road between 3pm and 7pm. The men spent between 30 minutes and one hour each inside the flat.

When this reporter contacted the woman who allegedly worked out of the Canberra flat, she said that she was serving a customer and offered her “sister” instead. The “sister” then contacted this reporter to provide directions to the flat.

Yahoo News Singapore returned to the Hougang flat on 5 October and observed five men entering and leaving the unit between 4pm and 6.30pm. On more than one occasion, a dark-haired Chinese-looking woman stood in front of the unit’s doorway and seemed to be looking out for the men.

At one point, a man who appeared to be in his 20s entered the flat and soon left with another dark-haired woman. Once they reached the ground floor, they split up, with the man driving off in a blue Honda Civic and the woman leaving on foot.

Among the “customers” observed that same day was a middle-aged Chinese man in a white long-sleeved shirt and black pants who was spotted at about 6pm loitering at the bus stop just below the flat in question.

As he paced back and forth while checking his phone, he would repeatedly look up at the windows of the second-floor flat. Within a few minutes the man received a phone call and was seen making his way to the flat.
Old 12-10-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

For this time I would definitely think it is best for the authorities to act on this, KNNBCCB there is a pre-school in the vicinity....WTF

Imagine you live there, send your small kid(s) to the pre-school with such things are going on nearby.

I really don't have any pity for the flat owners of these units, better let HDB take it back from them
Old 12-10-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
Darkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to behold

Using HDB as a base is a bad idea lah, confirm kena complain one.
Like that jialat liao, anti-vice will likely to step up and catch some FLs to appease the public. I pity the bro photographed by the reporter and published in the news.
Old 21-10-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
For this time I would definitely think it is best for the authorities to act on this, KNNBCCB there is a pre-school in the vicinity....WTF

Imagine you live there, send your small kid(s) to the pre-school with such things are going on nearby.

I really don't have any pity for the flat owners of these units, better let HDB take it back from them
Kids mind ok, the father think dirty
Old 21-10-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post

What's wrong? These people are not having sex on the road... such that your kids would see it and asks "Daddy, why are they naked and that guy is using his stick to punch that lady".

They just have sex like all other couples in Singapore.
Old 22-10-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 7
NotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
What's wrong? These people are not having sex on the road... such that your kids would see it and asks "Daddy, why are they naked and that guy is using his stick to punch that lady".

They just have sex like all other couples in Singapore.
Hopefully they don't make so much noise when having sex .
Old 23-10-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
LuisToh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMyPresident View Post
Hopefully they don't make so much noise when having sex .
On the road or in bedroom ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1