The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-09-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
You mentioned you have tried both but 3 ML appear?
Again is each individual opinion ...
To me Nina is those lovely kind of beauty but Amei is very artificial / unfriendly look with heavy makeup.
Did not enjoy much sensual from Amei so Nina is still preferred.
Seem you are very infatuated / obsessed with car show model and little bro respond correspondingly...

When Nina just arrived, her boobs was great but start to sag as time pass....
It is just normal for you to feel a different vibe from Amei. That's why the website said "depend on your chemistry with the ML" ma, respect your perspective of Amei

To me, Amei checked most of my boxes. Almost on par with LL and better than xx. Only bad thing is she's very tall and I'm not as tall lol.
Old 06-09-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
It is just normal for you to feel a different vibe from Amei. That's why the website said "depend on your chemistry with the ML" ma, respect your perspective of Amei

To me, Amei checked most of my boxes. Almost on par with LL and better than xx. Only bad thing is she's very tall and I'm not as tall lol.
I also prefer Amei over Nina.

Her height is what attracted me. I got a fetish for tall gals and im a shorty.

Anyway, looks like I will U turn my decision on not looking for her because she upgrade to 130.

I had been trying some other 120 and nothing compares to Amei.
Old 06-09-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I also prefer Amei over Nina.

Her height is what attracted me. I got a fetish for tall gals and im a shorty.

Anyway, looks like I will U turn my decision on not looking for her because she upgrade to 130.

I had been trying some other 120 and nothing compares to Amei.
Isn't Amei about as tall as nina? I too love tall girls because they have long ass legs, but not those that are taller than me(thankfully don't meet those often cause they'll have to be over 6' tall)

Last edited by Ivysaw; 06-09-2023 at 11:37 PM.
Old 06-09-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Wait ah bro let me dig my phone. I confirmed try her full before that why I confident. Although I'm horny but also honest one. But anyway nothing wrong being FL? As long as their service is good, I'm trying Xiao Ai next but not her full course lah too expensive, see can nego price not
Many reputable bros here can confirm she is not fl. Produce your evidence or STOP your smear campaign.
Old 07-09-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 1
zenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wait ah bro let me dig my phone. I confirmed try her full before that why I confident. Although I'm horny but also honest one. But anyway nothing wrong being FL? As long as their service is good, I'm trying Xiao Ai next but not her full course lah too expensive, see can nego price not
Hey bro, I tried this lady before and rmb only getting HJ, just searched all the website but don't find her as FL. Maybe u made a mistake? You sent us such a long horny MLs list and mostly very zhun leh or izit u mixed her up with someone else??? Or u managed to get more from her, I mean hard to say right since u are senior player too.
Hahaha hope to get some answers/evidences from you. If not, appreciate if u can clear this lady "name" as I think she is overall good one.
Old 07-09-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Both Amei and Nina are good. No point comparing because when both RTC we will miss both dearly. Lol
Old 07-09-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
haha gotta be real. none of these ladies are wife material. they are just here to fill our gaps... and their own
Haha yes, but for that hour or two, at least we feel we belong to each other.
Old 07-09-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
You will grow out of that delusion. Especially after your wallet becomes thinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Haha yes, but for that hour or two, at least we feel we belong to each other.
Old 07-09-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Amei already return. Nina will be back by 10 this month.
Oops, I mean when they eventually return and finish their stint.
Old 07-09-2023, 02:25 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy26.com/w-massage/ This lady also a FL, confirm can FN
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Listed somewhere or special access?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
If I am not wrong, I wrote the first few MRs for her when she first arrived. Nice lady, but didn't frequent her as I do have many on my plate and I do have my own preference. I have also been frequenting the other websites for cross checking and never seen her listed for full service leh. If she did, I am sure bros here would have been talking about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
I am the first few to try her first during her first stint...cross checked across different sites...its always standard massage + hj + semi nude
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster10 View Post
Hey bro, I tried this lady before and rmb only getting HJ, just searched all the website but don't find her as FL. Maybe u made a mistake? You sent us such a long horny MLs list and mostly very zhun leh or izit u mixed her up with someone else??? Or u managed to get more from her, I mean hard to say right since u are senior player too.
Hahaha hope to get some answers/evidences from you. If not, appreciate if u can clear this lady "name" as I think she is overall good one.
My sincere apologies to all bros here @coolmanspooky @zenmaster10 @Special Spawner @Deluna @jagoh @ATCong @kombust @derrickboy
And also to our lovely ML W that my claim that u are FL is not accurate.

There is no evidence and I confirmed that there is no content of piak piak mentioned in my message with her back in April. Also for bros who PM me, the info about FL is untrue and please support W as she is a gem too!

Next time I will fact check first before posting. Sorry again for the false info

Last edited by hornyxiaoboy2; 07-09-2023 at 08:42 AM.
Old 07-09-2023, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
My sincere apologies to all bros here ...
@derrickboy
No worries, I haven't visited her myself but good that you checked and clarified.

Must be you visited too many MLs until blur...

TMT
Old 07-09-2023, 06:32 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42162 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Lora put on weight, rounded a bit. But looks more chio.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-09-2023, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
erchuierchui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
10Q bro Gumm. Will reach out to Lora now. Thank you for sharing the intel that she is back.
Tried Lora two days ago.
Look and figure: pretty although not syt type to me
Massage: non-exist as she didn't spend much time on it
Sensual: she lied down beside me, hugged me and gave me full access. But only peck no french.
GFE: strong. She's chatty although I'm not quite interested in her talk's topic
Overall: a happy session but no rtm for me because I prefer to be passively serviced. She's more suitable to bro who likes to proactively play and lead the session.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/lora-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 07-09-2023 at 07:44 AM.
Old 07-09-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Amei is more chio and figure better than Nina and she is very friendly, dun frame her OK. Nina provides commando service and allow 5G roaming and shower with her regular. Both are good.
I like ml put on makeup to serve us, that show their respect to their customers. Just like we go night club, all gals dress well and put on makeup to serve us. I hate ml just put on a lousy t shirt and short, without make up to serve us - just like a village girl. WTF.

No lah, not to frame Amei but giving my feeling about her.
In fact I should prefer Amei as we both speak same dialects but she is just not my liking....
Anyway, please enjoy both great ML before they RTC.
Old 07-09-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 1
zenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
My sincere apologies to all bros here @zenmaster10 And also to our lovely ML W that my claim that u are FL is not accurate.

There is no evidence and I confirmed that there is no content of piak piak mentioned in my message with her back in April. Also for bros who PM me, the info about FL is untrue and please support W as she is a gem too!

Next time I will fact check first before posting. Sorry again for the false info
Aiya no worries bro and thanks for clarification! U every month try so many ladies lah! Give your bird bird a rest too! Of coz if u got new discovery let me know haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1