The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 13-04-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
youngkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ya I got a shock too but she does look good! Might try hee next. How was your session with her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Qiqi
Took her today; was shocked when Peter said she’s working when I saw her dressed casually
She claimed she’s in casual attire quite frequently even on work days
Old 13-04-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
johnweak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyways, less depressing topic, more on FR. Virgin post here

Tried Xiao Xue few days back, petite girl. Reminds me of your typical neighbor's little sister.

Gfe is strong with this one, holding my hand, hugging my arms.

Very hardworking with bathwork on the (in)famous chair in the bathroom and cat bath. Sensual bbbj and deep throat.

Tried with her cowgirl and finished in missionary.

Seduced me again after deed when bathing so opt for another 30min.

Overall a pleasant and enjoyable session.
Old 13-04-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngkid View Post
Ya I got a shock too but she does look good! Might try hee next. How was your session with her?
Experience with her matches what had generally been commented by other bros earlier:
Looks- more slutty than pretty with slight blemish close up
Body- fair with tattoos; left thigh black phoenix, natural A boobs too small for my liking
Services- good; capped bj per my request excellent with loads of deep throat, if not careful might ejaculate prematurely, passionate dfk on the tap
FJ- excellent rider with tight pussy but lacks stamina, allows multiple positions except doggie for me cos she deemed rod too hard for her to accommodate

Verdict: Unlikely will rtf cos prefer prettier type
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 13-04-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnweak View Post
I think there's only 1 newbie in 2041 recently. Was told she was leaving, didn't ask her name
Oh 2041. Ok. lucky not from 1820. The girls here are good, I want to visit them more.
Old 14-04-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone remember the days when this house was a Thai house not a PRC one?
Old 14-04-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Experience with her matches what had generally been commented by other bros earlier:
Looks- more slutty than pretty with slight blemish close up
Body- fair with tattoos; left thigh black phoenix, natural A boobs too small for my liking
Services- good; capped bj per my request excellent with loads of deep throat, if not careful might ejaculate prematurely, passionate dfk on the tap
FJ- excellent rider with tight pussy but lacks stamina, allows multiple positions except doggie for me cos she deemed rod too hard for her to accommodate

Verdict: Unlikely will rtf cos prefer prettier type
Any action on the inclined chair in the toilet?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-04-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Any action on the inclined chair in the toilet?
No- She din initiate and I was hesitant after reading bro unfit’s reminder on fungal infection from use of such chairs.

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 14-04-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L18h20

Quote:
No- She din initiate and I was hesitant after reading bro unfit’s reminder on fungal infection from use of such chairs.

😅
Bring your own chair
Old 14-04-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bring your own chair
Foldable chair difficult
Maybe bring inflatable bed and ask her blow it up
Old 14-04-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

��
If you have no broken wound and remember to wash your body with soap throughly, it should be alright. W12 used that recyclable plastic sheet in the past on many occasions but so far nothing unpleasant happened to my bod.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-04-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you have no broken wound and remember to wash your body with soap throughly, it should be alright. W12 used that recyclable plastic sheet in the past on many occasions but so far nothing unpleasant happened to my bod.
So far so good for me as well.
It’s a pleasure too good to give up.
It has to feel spontaneous; if gal never initiate I won’t insist.
Old 14-04-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L18h20

Quote:
Foldable chair difficult
Maybe bring inflatable bed and ask her blow it up
Bicycle pump lah...if she blow liao no more breath for your BJ ...

You wanna take her breath away si bo
Old 14-04-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bicycle pump lah...if she blow liao no more breath for your BJ ...

You wanna take her breath away si bo
Use battery operated air pump, save energy for the action.

Quote:
That one in WH12 is on the hard rubber waterbed or inflatable one?

I tried the rubber mat, inclined chair in 1820 and those sex chairs in various houses, nuru air mattress, sukebe bath chairs, no infection yet but got infection before from BBBJ haha.
Old 14-04-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Garrosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Use battery operated air pump, save energy for the action.

That one in WH12 is on the hard rubber waterbed or inflatable one?

I tried the rubber mat, inclined chair in 1820 and those sex chairs in various houses, nuru air mattress, sukebe bath chairs, no infection yet but got infection before from BBBJ haha.
Jesus,dude. In which house you get infected?
Old 14-04-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrosh View Post
Jesus,dude. In which house you get infected?
I don't know lol, I chiong for a week overseas, all with at least BBBJ, then back to GL for few more within the time frame, how to determine lol. Just head to the clinic to treat and rest, then head out again some period after recover. If you afraid, then don't head out to play (statement from the doctor: no risk, no fun, lol).
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1