The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ivanlaw88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about HIV -updated May 2011

we carry on but still with condom
Old 08-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 17
scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanlaw88 View Post
hi guy it been 3 week after having protected sex with a sex worker but during half way my condom got lose.....and i'm having joint and muscle paint since the first week till now....now just realize that i'm having rash on my neck.....feeling Nausea and having a mile Headache this feeling suk......i did post a few reply past few week i'm scare to have a test now....i'm scare it turn out bad pls tell me what to do......

thank may god bless you.

Hey bro don't think so much as long as the penlie opening of the penis was protected it's safe and besides if it slipped and you realised, you would have pulled out immediately right? If so, then the chance is low as well.

Oh one more thing bro refer to this link: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Pre...x-/show/256435

I'll quote from the link (easier)

"I cannot tell whether she was lying or not, but even if she was--that is if she had HIV--the chance of getting it from a single episode of unprotected sex averates 1 in 2,000. That means you could have sex with an HIV infected woman every day and not expect to get HIV yourself for 5 years. " Dr HHH

However, that doesn't mean you can do RAW though just saying that HIV's a fragile virus to transmit still best if you take a test at 6th week to verify bro!

All the best, hope you're fine. In the meantime, stop reading the symptoms of HIV you WILL get anxiety/panicky cause symptoms are common and they are NOT an indicator of HIV

Cheers bro! Stay safe and just get tested at the 6th week mark for a rapid test. Like what bro Big Sexy stated, as long as you used condom it should be fine
Old 08-09-2011, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ivanlaw88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank bro i will try to stop thinking abt it..... god bless you guys
Old 18-10-2011, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

Hi scharfschutze. Your last post means that men who have unprotected sex with a HIV positive woman, are very very unlucky or have cuts on their penises? Because there is a 1:2000 chance of becoming HIV positive from unprotected sex. We should all have protected sex all the same.
Old 18-10-2011, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 17
scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
Hi scharfschutze. Your last post means that men who have unprotected sex with a HIV positive woman, are very very unlucky or have cuts on their penises? Because there is a 1:2000 chance of becoming HIV positive from unprotected sex. We should all have protected sex all the same.
Hey batty I agree that we should all have protected sex. I'm sorry if my post seemed foggy but no. Basically according to the Dr. HHH on medhelp, the average transmission is 1 in 2000 (of course it's for the average jane out there not commercial sex workers and the like)

The statistic is merely a reminder that HIV is a very fragile virus of course there are those who get it just from a single encounter. Like the man who paid some prostitutes to have unprotected sex and ended up with HIV.

I'm still for protected sex - dont ever take the risk cause it's simply not worth it.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
hentaiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New strand of HIV found in Singapore.... at TTSH
Old 07-11-2011, 04:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaiboy View Post
New strand of HIV found in Singapore.... at TTSH

What's a new "strand"?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-11-2011, 08:15 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

HIV Testing/Screening Options
source : http://www.sgstdclinic.com/sg-hiv-screening

Less than 3 days or 72 hours - no testing is available at this stage.
You may wish to consider HIV Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) if you have had a high risk exposure, i.e. unprotected sex with a commercial sex worker or high risk contact, or needlestick injury from a IV drug abuser. HIV PEP was shown to be >80% effective in reducing risk of HIV infection. In animal studies, it was shown that the earlier (<48 hrs) PEP is started, the more effective it is, with prevention rates reaching 100%.

10 - 14 days HIV RNA/DNA Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Test.. result in 2 weeks

21 - 28 days(3 - 4 weeks) HIV 1.Combination P24 Antigen/Antibody Test (HIV Duo Test) test is for HIV 1 only
2.Rapid Fingerprick Blood HIV-1/2 P24 Antigen/Antibody Combo (HIV Duo Test)

More than 28 days(> 4 weeks)HIV Antibody Test (ELISA) Results are 90% accurate at 1 month post exposure
Results are >99% accurate at 3 months post exposure

More than 28 days (> 4 weeks) Rapid Oral Saliva HIV-1/2 Antibody Test (Oraquick)or Rapid Fingerprick Blood HIV-1/2 Antibody Test (Determine) - both can get result in 20 mins. Results are 90% accurate at 1 month post exposure Results are >99% accurate at 3 months post exposure

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 17-11-2011, 08:38 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

HIV transmission risk
source
https://www.shimclinic.com/singapore/hiv-risk

Last edited by Big Sexy; 24-11-2017 at 02:25 PM.
Old 17-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
What is the risk of getting infected with HIV?
Excellent info. Whenever someone asks "What are my chances blah blah blah..... just send them to this post.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-11-2011, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Lehmann bros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Excellent info. Whenever someone asks "What are my chances blah blah blah..... just send them to this post.
Always wondered how accrurate these quick tests are? Because most of those detected are already in the late stages... Wondering if its because early tests are not good at picking up HIV antigens or antibodies until it a person developes AIDS.
Old 27-11-2011, 01:18 PM

The window period Isn't the same for everyone.. For the type of testkit to use.. Read my earlier posts in this page...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehmann bros View Post
Always wondered how accrurate these quick tests are? Because most of those detected are already in the late stages... Wondering if its because early tests are not good at picking up HIV antigens or antibodies until it a person developes AIDS.

Old 02-12-2011, 09:30 AM

A new strain of the HIV virus, believed to be more aggressive than at least one strain here, has reared its head.

Source: Straits Times, Singapore Press Holdings, 05 Nov 2011.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 02-12-2011, 09:32 AM

The number of deaths among HIV patients is showing no signs of decline, and this could be linked to the increasing number of elderly patients with the virus and late detection of the disease.
Soruce :Today, Mediacorp Press Ltd, 30 Nov 2011.

Old 12-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Lehmann bros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah agreed. But just looking at the stats in singapore... i'm wondering if the test we have / use are accrurate..

(ie) Antibody test after 3 months

As most new cases were late stage infections, I am wondering how accrurate as our tests? Even the DSC and AFA test kits - Oraquick / Determine - has disclaimers on them which states that they do not guarantee accruracy or the ability to detect HIV in whatever window period.
Could these tests be reporting false negatives in a person until years later? Maybe these late stage new cases have been going for these test every month but they turned out negative ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
The window period Isn't the same for everyone.. For the type of testkit to use.. Read my earlier posts in this page...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1