The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2013, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
jialatjinjin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjialatjinjin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
the ngee ann poly story

been a silent reader on this forum for many years and sarpork many LOS threads and oversea reviews.

got emo recently over a office girl but manage to overcum it by more sarpork LOS. so nasically back to normal liao.

since i have break my virgin by posting. i thought what the hell. just share one of my fuck story. ang moh not so good. so try to tahan with me. ok?

this story happen during a time where there is a thing call IRC. i always sarpork galaxynet. quite active and sian-ed many meimeis.

me: intro pls
her: 18f. jc
me: so many jc... which one???
her: hcjc
me: near my school leh. me study ngee ann poly.
her: not so near lah
me: near lah

the conversation drifted off to the bukit timah hawker center next to the shell station where i broke the ice using the food topic there... surprishingly she never go that place. she would normally go back home after school. she stay east side.to be continued...
Old 21-09-2013, 08:46 AM
Samster

jialatjinjin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjialatjinjin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: the ngee ann poly story

wahh so fast approved liao.

ok. continue to write....

actually this girl... ermmm lets call her ashley... ashley is not my main target. i just treat her like one of my many potential as i have too many "friends"

anyway it was during one of the big lag monster days. a few hours ago. whole channel was "flooded" by some a$$hole that i got her phone number.

it was after a few logins and a few force quits due to the flooding. i forget what i was taljing to ashley at that time. toi many windows already... you get what i mean?

anyway. managed to re login and found most of my friends window gone liao. quite tulan already. was actually cybersex-ing with a malay bu. and this is the first window i open.

sian 1/2... no response.

ashley window keep blinking. i open the window.....
Old 21-09-2013, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xencar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep it coming bro!
Old 21-09-2013, 09:34 AM
Samster

call me. too many flooding. i quit already. number: 62850423.
call now. i wait by the phone. if 11pm, you no call me. dont call me already. this is my family phone. don't call unless i tell you.

i thinking to myself. buay pai leh. auto give number one. die die must call.

me: hello? ahgirl16?
her: yes. next time call me ashley

to cut th story short again. my mind is thinking of cybersexing with the malay bu and i titally forget what ashley and me was talking in irc. but still manage to cover 过去. as it was getting late. we end our phonecall and agree to login to irc the next day

to be continued....
Old 21-09-2013, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Got Hwa Chong girl also buay pai what
Old 21-09-2013, 12:45 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

More more, TS ... Thanks

gm

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 21-09-2013, 05:49 PM
Samster

since then we would chat regularly on irc. sometimes the chatting would graduate into phone calls that went deep into the night. me too was using the common housephone in the living room, so that was quite thrilling and exciting too. our voices were soft, can't wake our parents up right???

slowly i begin not to take much notice of my other IRC friends.... althought ashley voice was not very sweet and cute compared to other girls, i find that it is easier to talj to her.

it was after quite sometime that i ask her on IRC to meet me. ( never meet anyone in IRC before )

me: want to meet for char kway tiao at bukit timah hawker centre or not? tml my lecture end 5pm. the hawker center reopen after the cleaning already.

ashley: dunno leh.... i no meet ppl b4....

me: you scared i pervert ah ....

ashley: no lah....

me: or you scared the char kway tiao pervert?

ashley: hehehe

me: come lah. we meet go eat only. u and me go eat pervert char kway tiao with extra pervert hums. want or not??

ashley: you tell me what you wear first...

the chat session go back and forth along th clothes that i will he wearing, colour of shoes, etc.... mind you, this was in the 1990s.... no mobile phones yet.....

so fast forward to tommorrow. i am waiting at the char kway tiao stall. wait 10 minutes but no one approach me. feeling abit sian, i went to the sugarcane stall in a different corner and order a drink. i sat there and observe the char kway tiao stall. hmmmm so far no chio bu leh... also no girl wearing hwa chong jc uniform. kena fly kite already......

suddenly a soft voice from my back : excuse me, are you gingles78?

i turn around and see .....

to be continued......
Old 21-09-2013, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Townsend is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Moreeeeeeee!!!
Old 21-09-2013, 07:13 PM
Samster

i turn my head and saw a short hair girl. you know those type of atypical judo or aikido girl in those japanese anime? well.. that the first thing that comes to my mind. i was quite the otaku in those days.

me: yes. i am. you ashley?

her: yeah.

actually at this time i thinking of fly kite liao. not say she not chio or figure not good. but because she is not my type. but since we are at the hawker center already. i thought eat the char kway tiao first then i fly kite and go home.

so... throughtout the makan. can see that she quite cold feelings to me. hmmm yeah maybe i not her type too. but i just talk about the hums in the char kway tiao and how pervertly big they are. also talk to her about the topics that we talk before last night.

but now i can feel that she is not comfortable already. so i stop talking and finished my plate.after that we both walk to the bus stop where i wait for bus 157 home. i also act abit gentlemen, offering her to show her the way to the bus stop at the opposite side of bukit timah plaza. but she say no and she can walk herself.

hmmm quite dao hor. different from what i expect her to be from our irc chat session. but also good lah. no need to walk her all the way to that bus stop and back.

as i saw her walking across the overhead bridge. i thinking to myself. hmmm if she keep long hair, confirm look better. change to push up bra. dont act so dao. etc etc.

that night i login to IRC as usual. this time i focus on sian-ning more charbo in my favourite channel. a familiar sound pop up. ( the sound file that i assign to ashley )

her : hi

me: i thought u ignore me liao. today u so dao to me.

her : no lah

me : char kway tiao you no like? also no need so dao to me and char kway tiao mah. dao to me ok lah. the plate of char kway tiao quite upset, you know?

her: sorry

at this point. i thinking what the hell. just suan her kao kao lah. not going to meet her already mah....

me : nvm lah. i talk to char kway tiao already. he abit tu lan but ok already....

her : i m very sorry. actually the girl you meet today is not me.

to be continued
Old 21-09-2013, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
birdfluchia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chut simi pattern sia. Ask her ugly friend go find you first ah? Safe already then she go find you next time?
Old 21-09-2013, 08:45 PM
Samster

bro birdfluchia

first of all. that girl is not ugly. she is not my type thats all.

secondly if you are my age and have lived through the 1990s IRC period. you will know this is a common tactic.

but chut pattern is correct lah

Old 22-09-2013, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
Drapion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 22-09-2013, 08:13 AM
Samster

the first thought that cum to my mind is that i kena play out. i heard stories of my friends who play out girls. and here i am. the oddball. the idiot who kena playout by a girl.

shock and stun feelings quickly turn into anger and bitterness.

me: ohhhh u scared i pervert mah. that why you ask your friend to pretend to be you to meet me.

her: no lah. its just that i shy...

me: nevermind lah. it is good that you ask your friend to come. because i really pervert one.

her: dont say all this leh...

me: i really pervert mah. but i honest pervert. i never ask my yandao friends to pretend to be me in order to bluff a girl to eat char kway tiao

her: no lah. i don't think you pervert lah.

me: sorry loh. i really pervert. you lucky loh. your friend not that pretty. that is why i act like gentleman.

her: you angry ah?

me: pervert dont have right to be angry one. so i not angry

her: don't like this leh. can we talk normal or not?? pls pls

me: pervert very busy now. have to study for my 1st year project.

her: ok.... later you free then we talk somemore?

me: see first loh

actually at that moment in time, i am seriously thinking of putting her on ignore list. her priority fall straight down and i started to chat with other girls.

this status quo continue for several days. she keep msg me. i just give short and curt answers. i exclusively refer myself as the pervert which annoys her greatly.

her : i heard your course is going to have a fun fair and display your 1st year projects.

me : how you know?

her : my cousin thinking of going to ngee ann poly. she heard from her friends.

me : ok

her : can i come to see?

me : you come or another of your friend come? pervert not handsome one. your friend no tell you meh?

her : this time i come myself. really i swear!

me : better bring some friends lah. i pervert leh

her : dont talk like this leh. i feel very bad these few days.

me : hahaha

her : which booth will you be at?

me : you come to blk 15. fourth floor. you see one guy with the pervert look. that one is me lor. very easy to recognise one.

her : don't like this leh....

me : sorry. pervert talk like this one. i cannot help it because i am a VERY HORNEST pervert.

her : ermmm what time you want me to come?

me : anytime also can.

her : later you busy how? i buy you lunch?

me : pervert no eat lunch one. pervert see pretty girl with good figure stomach full already.

her : ermmm i come around 1pm? just after lunch? i think should be less people, then you will be free to show me around?

me : u come 12 afternoon better. you see my pervert face and you will not talk to me one. but you can go to canteen one to try the chicken chop. its good.

her : no lah. i will not do this to you. can you show me around the funfair?

me : can. no problem. but you must dress up sexy sexy lah. otherwise i no energy to show you around. you know lah.... pervert is like this one

her : but i dont like to dress sexy...

me : first of all, you pretty or not?

her : ermmm ok lah

me : long hair or not?

her : reach until my shoulders. why?? :?

me : then cannot. unless you dress sexy or i will not bring you around.

her : ermmm how you want me to wear?

me : lowcut dress or a blouse and short skirt.

her : you not serious right?

to be continued.....
Old 22-09-2013, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kazetsukai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

different feel from other stories but cant wait for more!
Old 22-09-2013, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
DrunkTeddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

of to a great start
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1