The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
don't want la. Old saying that when a hobby become responsibility. Hobby is not hobby anymore. If I take over new shalala. I will lost interest on Cheong which I do not wish too. Better stay like now. Once a while go, feel excited everytime I go. Hehe
How"s ur problem, settle already?
Old 24-09-2008, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
ok lah ! if i strike Big Sweep 1st prize $2.2m next mth. I take over lah! Now i go buy 4d liao & OCT Big Sweep ticketS. Wish me heng heng na!
wish you heng heng all the way........
Old 24-09-2008, 11:20 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
don't want la. Old saying that when a hobby become responsibility. Hobby is not hobby anymore. If I take over new shalala. I will lost interest on Cheong which I do not wish too. Better stay like now. Once a while go, feel excited everytime I go. Hehe
Super Duper Grand Shifu of Cheonging in the making.....
Old 24-09-2008, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
aroymakmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
walao.....si pek deeeeeep. si pek deeeeeeeeeeep.
Old 24-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
No use, la..... all the all the girls will go there 'work' on him... all the customers can only go and see, still no fun for customers...........
we all bro sure got fun, should put the rules no 1 , all ger wan to sleep wit prince holy must sleep wit bro 1st. rules no 2. If ger not satisfly, pls refer to rules no1

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 24-09-2008, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
noungoil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sifu.... Count me in for the big sweep. Keke
hI, honey strike big sweep don't forgot me ok!
Old 24-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Samster

There used to have a place to trim your beloved kukuchio hair in Danok. You can have many styles, strawberry shape, apple shape, orange shape etc. I am serious n no joke, but wonder the gal that provides the service still there. Scare the new n inexperience syt later cut the wrong object n make the kukuchio go MIA.

The location is HEJIA saloon. Please update.
Old 24-09-2008, 04:23 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroymakmak View Post
There used to have a place to trim your beloved kukuchio hair in Danok. You can have many styles, strawberry shape, apple shape, orange shape etc. I am serious n no joke, but wonder the gal that provides the service still there. Scare the new n inexperience syt later cut the wrong object n make the kukuchio go MIA.

Really....wow...why didn't the brothers told me when I am there...
Old 24-09-2008, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Really....wow...why didn't the brothers told me when I am there...

Hehee. Ask for a package, TFK + trimming.

I tried the ear cleansing, not bad.
Old 24-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:

aiyah, my auntie from that saloon, but i didn't know that hairdresser side do such cuts...... sorry I stick to my matches and shaver...........

so when you moving up N.... see you there for dinner?
Old 24-09-2008, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:

Are you sure they cut guys hairs or girls hairs?
girls hair i can imagine a strawberry shape hair but guys???

but im actually looking to find out got saloon doing tis type of service in BKK too, no need fancy style jus shave will do
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 24-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so sifu..... non of the hotel in danok similar standard as sakura... but the closest on should be KPK or oliver lo. I stayed in KPK, oliver, hollywood and hi class before. All no bad to me. And the price are cheap.

sifu... fyi, spider alot ah gua one lo. very dangerous.... The most popular club now are hello bangkok and model club. New shalala and barberry will be closed after Raya. hope this help.
I no sifu lah! I only like to go Hatyaii.....Thanks for the heads up on Spider.Nah beh...if not really Ahgua also don't know! But there is one ahgua selling flowers .So Hollywood and Oliver is a goot bet!Another question, to take gal from farm better or from these bars?Hope this question doesn't sound stupid to you.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 24-09-2008, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
kammou1289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
I no sifu lah! I only like to go Hatyaii.....Thanks for the heads up on Spider.Nah beh...if not really Ahgua also don't know! But there is one ahgua selling flowers .So Hollywood and Oliver is a goot bet!Another question, to take gal from farm better or from these bars?Hope this question doesn't sound stupid to you.
better take from farm..
as there r lots of farm around the corner...
n for safety purposes... choose only farm around charlie(259)...eg. ovasion...etc...
try avoid others farm, espcecially the one located behind oscar hotel... one of the cheongster got forced to take WL which is not their cup of tea.. (will provide the farm name soon, when i got it)

if wana look for the farm behind oscar hotel.. try to find 'jong jong jong'...
this farm is recommended as spotted a few SYTs in there...
n the rate r all standard... hehe

p/s : during RAYA, price will increase..
Old 24-09-2008, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Bro must tale care its no joke if over excessive whisky to the liver, always best to moderate with beers as well
Thanks for the tip, Bro NobleEagle. Now I drink whisky mixed with a lot of soda & water, hopefully my engine can last longer...
Old 24-09-2008, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Are you sure they cut guys hairs or girls hairs?
girls hair i can imagine a strawberry shape hair but guys???

but im actually looking to find out got saloon doing tis type of service in BKK too, no need fancy style jus shave will do
Not sure if the gal who provides trimming of kukuchio hair still there, if still there with the yrs of experience, maybe she now able to trim the cartoon of anwar sodomise mohd saiful. strawberry or apple shape is too easy. Pls check with Ah Kiang,the saloon boss, maybe got other new gals who provide similar services.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1