The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2007, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Kekeke....I thought we always do that?? Even some go makan, minum but didn't choose!! Wonder whether they still welcome us or not??...
We different mah. kekekeke. We are their platinum members.. Nbzz... ppl can renovate hotel cos of us le.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 12-06-2007, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 20
geylangredlight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wah got membership lei not bad ha ha cool
Old 14-06-2007, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 18
Max_DKKL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys quick question I couldnt find answer to in this thread.

If bring gal to hotel room upstairs and not using spa room, whats the time limit for the bonk, 45 mins, 1 hour, how long? Will some employee come knocking the door after time is up or how does it work?

Damage for this without spa would be Rm218 right?
Old 14-06-2007, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kelk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im newbie here.Im going cititel next week.so any latest update or any girl to recomend?
Old 15-06-2007, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 18
Gorken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGorken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_DKKL View Post
Guys quick question I couldnt find answer to in this thread.

If bring gal to hotel room upstairs and not using spa room, whats the time limit for the bonk, 45 mins, 1 hour, how long? Will some employee come knocking the door after time is up or how does it work?

Damage for this without spa would be Rm218 right?
I had been there but never fark any cititel WL. My guess is 45 min. When it is about 45 minute, i guess the phone will ring....If someone knock on the door, i think my didi will went soft in few sec....scare "operasi"
Old 15-06-2007, 03:14 PM
Samster

Thanks for the input bros MelbSJ and Gorken

Went there last night for hit and run mission. And boy was it emphasize on the running part (after wards). About the worst fark ever

Went up to captajn thought of tyring some new uncharted territory so asked if got any malay he said sure we got very fair skinned one. Alright, off to room and waited. Knock knock and was greeted by someone I first thought was chamber maid especially with the look on her face, looked like her dog or in fact whole kennel just died

Not a hint of smile on face until hmm after the bonk come to think of it, maybe she hates ang mohs..

Anyway she had the good sense of telling me she dont do BBBJ at the moment becos she had ulcer on lip EVEN SHOWED ME wow that put a damper on the excitement right there and then.. So after a bit of cathbath wich i by the way dont really enjoy at all generally, on with cap and follows an extreme SOP session with amazingly fake moans.

She tells me she too scared to get on top becos of didi length WTF is this i never heard this before from ANY woman (usually would be nice compliment but nah not in this case)

After a big while changing position she notice some juice in the cap and keeps yapping that 2 shot cost extra have to convince her i didnt blow load yet by just hammering her silly

Next words out of this romantic devil is that i have to hurry (maybe 20 mins into the ordeal) so finish her off altho pretty hard to by now listening to her nag and inspecting a really badly made tattoo on her lower back.

After the session she complains about pain in lower area, well not as painful as me having paid for this I am sure. Oh well maybe her period was due wich caused the grumpy mood and pain..

So finished shower and she has the gaul to stand around and wait for tip after this. Well im no robber of livelyhood so give her 30 bucks and leave the place.

Grades for this? well, staying clear of NL at this place if this is the standard. Kinda reminded me too much of the street WLs back in my home country wich is NOT positive.

Name: Told me, but forgot in my mental breakdown afterwards of the waste of an hour i had
Boobs: 5/10 - Small handful
Body: 4/10 - Too skinny for my liking, tatoo on chicks is turn off for me really
Face: 5/10 - Pretty nice smile once she actually decided to give me one
BBBJ: 6/10 - Would probably have been awesome if not for the cap lots of twist and turns
FJ: 3/10 - Slighty more better then wanking..
RTF: Most likely to the place, but never again a NL at this place
Damage: RM210 with credit card (no Spa or anything just hotel room extra RM10 i think?)
Old 15-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

"Thanks for the input bros MelbSJ and Gorken

Went there last night for hit and run mission. And boy was it emphasize on the running part (after wards). About the worst fark ever

Went up to captajn thought of tyring some new uncharted territory so asked if got any malay he said sure we got very fair skinned one. Alright, off to room and waited. Knock knock and was greeted by someone I first thought was chamber maid especially with the look on her face, looked like her dog or in fact whole kennel just died

"

Bro... next time ask by name for the gals or insist to view before committing ... Captains can never be trusted unless you are a REGULAR
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 16-06-2007, 01:02 AM
Samster

I will for sure
Definately hope rest of stock they have is better then this

I even asked captain if he would recommend, so thats his credibility out the door right there hehe..
Old 16-06-2007, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
HamSupChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_DKKL View Post
I will for sure
Definately hope rest of stock they have is better then this

I even asked captain if he would recommend, so thats his credibility out the door right there hehe..
bro bro...

klkool is absolutely right. trust your own eyes. a man's treasure might be another man's poison.

anyway, i seldom wanna go this place liao. quality beh sai.
Old 16-06-2007, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 18
Gorken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGorken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamSupChai View Post
bro bro...

klkool is absolutely right. trust your own eyes. a man's treasure might be another man's poison.

anyway, i seldom wanna go this place liao. quality beh sai.
true, quality not good, and the worst thing, this place is like pasar malam. you can's even find a place to sit at the TV room sometime because too many cheongster there. there are a few more places in KL and PJ that is better then this joint
Old 16-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
EvilInside is one of the Best!EvilInside is one of the Best!EvilInside is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Yeah, you should never be forced to choose from one round. But if you too fussy, and always go there and never choose, then the capts will not welcome u. Be warned.
I ever met with WL or the captain mumbled something like it's just service, not ask you to choose a wife. Hear liao damn sian.

Hope this place will not be like that...
Old 22-06-2007, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nukie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This was my previous visit to cititel, hope to share with you guys here... It was few months back.

After some persuasive from frens, we went to cititel. I am quite tired that day. But my frens all got high moods, so oklar! I also wanted to try a PRC ang pei, heard from a fren.

Damn, she even not there yet but the booking is already like 6 hours for that day!
After some long jacuzzi and sauna still can't find the mood. All the WL looks so so busy running in and out, that make me think that they chasing time...

Finally after some intense 'interview' from captain intro a milf type with massage. Since i told him i fancy milf type and are quite tired that day. No looking just straight go into the room.. This may add some excitement to myself i think. After few mins, a lady knocking and coming in, well what can i say! I will not look at her at even at CK session. Looks old and skiny, i think i rather fuck some other pasar auntie than her. Well, since it is come with massage hey what the hack! Ok, the massage is near horrible standard, i feel some pain too. After a while, i was saying i may not in the mood today since i am quite tired and thinking my bro will be 'day off'. She response, ' No way!, we'll see later." Then, she finish her massage, strip off her shirt, bra, jeans and everything... huh what to expect from all those bones. I turn around as her instructions, She started licking all over my back and front body. My bro giving some very mild reaction as expected. Then, she started BBBJ me; then out of sudden my bro aweaken like being hit by a truck or something. WOW that's powerful! This happen just whitin seconds. After syok syok deepthroating, i started to Fj her missionary, doggie etc... then blown! Her moaning sounds not too fake and pussy quite wet! oklar.
Well that's it! When finish outside waiting for fren, the captain ask me how was it. I said it is much better than fucking a beatiful dead fish! (at least on the day)

some summary stats
Name: Told me, but forgot and dun care.
Boobs: 2/10 - Small a bit saggy
Body: 2/10 - Too skinny for (anyone) liking,
Face: 2/10 - try not to remember
BBBJ: 7.5/10 - (but i had better)
FJ: 4/10 - better than fucking a guy!
RTF: 80% no
Damage: RM188?! forgot

may not visit cititel in the near future, the place looks so crowded!
Old 24-06-2007, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hudjan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Brother, this is my first FR hope did not disappointed u all.

When to CC last 2 week with my friend n spend all my piggy bank $$$ there.

As usual very pack, so proceed to jacuzzi, found suffucate at that area. ...cut the story short. After bath go to the lounge area, i had to comment for their service, waiter service is too bad compare to my usual place, Saboon, food bad, enviroment bad. Eat n drink for a while then this white lady come n ask 1 a back rub or want digging ear n blah blah...keep on harash us.... beh tahan.....

so relax 4 a while n ask uncle lim, 4 mirroring, can't choose any one...so uncle lim arrange 2 ang pai for us, 1) jennifer 2) vivian a NL. highly recommended. both of us ok......n wait n wait despite being so horny at that moment. but after an hour i am f**k** bored n tired. so no choice ask uncle lim to arrangge mirror again.....then found this gem call fenny/ penny....and here is my FR

Name: Fenny/Penny CKT from Muar Johor
Looks: 7.5/10 Body: 6/10
Boods: B gua small n perky
BBBJ: 5/10 (not spending much time on it)
Service: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 Good n moaning (not fake at least)
Assest: Cleanly shave, Fit, tight like a virgin ....this part i like it most.
Daty: Yes
Fingering: yes
GFE: Friendly and chatty
Damage: RM198
WIR: Yes y not

ok hope can help all brothers.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 20
stevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried a Honey or Hani from here?
Old 09-07-2007, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Archiearch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went and try the PRC at MWS, overall, very GFE, fair and really can "work it" overall had a very nice time.

Name: Yeng Yeng
Looks: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Boods: B
BBBJ: 7/10 (realy put in effort, even stares at you)
Service: 8/10
FJ: 7/10 Good n moaning
Daty: Yes
Fingering: yes
GFE: Friendly and chatty
Damage: RM 210
WIR: Yes y not

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1