The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
crackpod, Lionelboi, the_e_ones, Upup1234, WankJanice

Old 18-12-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JB Info Sharing/TCSS/Discussion/Point Exchange Thread

From what i read, myhd88 and jbgirl88 are the most reputable ones for thais.
Looking for more info on PRC FLs in JB.
Any stables (preferably) or places to go if I am seeking PRC girls.
Thanks!
Old 19-12-2016, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Barbell View Post
He already posted in the other thread.
Thanks bro Lion_Barbell!

Up you my 2 humble rep points.
Old 19-12-2016, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 8
maylink is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaylink is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Which sim offer the best internet in JB. Fast and cheap and reliable?

Any recommandation?

These are the few operators in JB.

Maxis, Hotlink, Digi, Celom, Umobil from what i know.
Old 21-12-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 8
Jeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

support support
Old 21-12-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 16
Lion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of light

Would like to share an experience I had with the Mudland authorities.
I had decided to make a quick turnaround trip to JB a couple of days ago. On seeing the traffic jam at the causeway I parked my car at Woodlands Centre and took a ride on bus 170 into JB.

No problem crossing Woodlands checkpoint but problem at the Mudland immigration. As I presented my passport to the officer manning the counter, he took some time to scrutinise my passport. He requested me to fingerprint both my index fingers. I dunno what he saw but he called another officer over and both of them had a discussion. I was then told they would like to interview me and led me to a room at another part of the building. What the hell is going on?

Inside the room they started to question me on my travel history, about the places I had been to and the whys and what I have been up to in those places.
They seem especially interested in the Philippines and asked a lot of questions about my trips there. But the thing was, my last trip to the PI was more than a year ago and it was a short 3D2N stay at AC. They conducted a search on me and went through the contents of my hand phone including browsing my Facebook and wechat accounts and contacts list. Luckily this was my work mobile and "clean" while all my naughty stuff were in the other handphone.

After about 3 hrs of Q&A, I was allowed to enter Mudland but my mood was already gone so I just u-turn and came back to SG. Before I left the room I asked the interviewers why was I targeted. Apparently it was because my passport had the Philippines "chop" showing that I had visited that country and they are on alert for travellers who had been to the PI.

The Mudland authorities have stepped up security checks for the coming festive season and those of you who had been to the PI may find yourself in a similar situation, so be prepared if you are lucky and happen to be the "Chosen One" like me.
Old 22-12-2016, 06:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Twitch01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

I've checked high and low for local FL in JB and did not manage to find it. It is really hard to locate a local fl in JB area compared to KL area.

Would appreciate some contacts from the bros in here. Thanks.
Old 22-12-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Would like to share an experience I had with places I had been to and the whys and what I have been up to in those places.
They seem especially interested in the Philippines and asked a lot of questions about my trips there. But the thing was, my last trip to the PI was more than a year ago and it was a short 3D2N stay at AC. They conducted a search on me and went through the contents of my hand phone including browsing my Facebook and wechat accounts and contacts list. Luckily this was my work mobile and "clean" while all my naughty stuff were in the other handphone.

Ayourself in a similar situation, so be prepared if you are lucky and happen to be the "Chosen One" like me.
I think, if out slot in some money in the passport, it may slove this problem.
Old 22-12-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

Anyway, alot of thing can happen during this festival period as they step up their security. At the same time, they are hungry for some cash too to earn extra.
Old 22-12-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maylink View Post
I think, if out slot in some money in the passport, it may slove this problem.
That's a stupid thing to do.... now times have changed and all the counters have cctv monitors. To makan your money is suicide for the officer and most probably he will report you for bribery instead.

The modus operandi for kopitiam money has change...... instead of giving money to the cops now..... you volunteer to donate to charity but do this only if the cop ask you want to make donation onot cos you wun know whether that particular cop is on the take ...
Old 22-12-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Would like to share an experience I had with the Mudland authorities.
I had decided to make a quick turnaround trip to JB a couple of days ago. On seeing the traffic jam at the causeway I parked my car at Woodlands Centre and took a ride on bus 170 into JB.

No problem crossing Woodlands checkpoint but problem at the Mudland immigration. As I presented my passport to the officer manning the counter, he took some time to scrutinise my passport. He requested me to fingerprint both my index fingers. I dunno what he saw but he called another officer over and both of them had a discussion. I was then told they would like to interview me and led me to a room at another part of the building. What the hell is going on?

Inside the room they started to question me on my travel history, about the places I had been to and the whys and what I have been up to in those places.

After about 3 hrs of Q&A, I was allowed to enter Mudland but my mood was already gone so I just u-turn and came back to SG. Before I left the room I asked the interviewers why was I targeted. Apparently it was because my passport had the Philippines "chop" showing that I had visited that country and they are on alert for travellers who had been to the PI.

The Mudland authorities have stepped up security checks for the coming festive season and those of you who had been to the PI may find yourself in a similar situation, so be prepared if you are lucky and happen to be the "Chosen One" like me.
It is the same in every country around the region now...... S'pore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand have all step up security on the lookout for certain group of persons. Intel oredi disseminated to boots on the ground on these targets but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Old 23-12-2016, 11:19 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

8 more days to the end of 2016.
Here is all the holiday in Malaysia for year 2017

Bros here, can start to make plan for next week trip.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-12-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Merry Sex'Mas

MERRY SEX'MAS TO ALL BROS!

Old 01-01-2017, 09:38 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-01-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 16
Lion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of light

School holidays over so hopefully the long queues into JB are also gone.
Old 01-01-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lovecars90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Havent try jb massage b4. Hope bros here can guide me.
My perfer timing to go in will be late night. Like 11pm 12am till 4am. Will prefer to try those spa with facilities(cold pool hot pool. Sauna. Buffet. Massage with extras) and those like 1 hour session massage with extras.. best is can close drive from custom. Too far dunno road. Haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1