The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2012, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
102 foreigners caught at world's oldest trade in Seremban

Report from The New Straits Times dated 10 March 2012 :-

102 foreigners caught at world's oldest trade in Seremban

TAMAN AST, here, has for years been infamous for its "nightlife". Despite many raids by the authorities, it continues to be the haunt of men seeking some "action".

Apart from prostitutes masquerading as guest relations officers (GRO), Taman AST is also well-known for its transsexuals, who offer their services there.

In the most recent crackdown, 103 male patrons, aged from 21 to 60 years old, at four entertainment outlets there received a rude shock when a team of policemen from the Criminal Investigation Department (IPK), descended on the the red-light district.

The operation was headed by Anti-vice, Gaming and Secret Society department senior officer Assistant Superintendent Yusharifuddin Mohd Yusof.

State CID chief Assistant Commissioner Hamdan Majid, said 11 men, aged from 21 to 45, were detained for further investigation.

A total of 102 women, all foreigners, aged between 21 and 45, were detained for alleged prostitution.

"In the first raid, 28 women from China and four from Vietnam were detained. In the second raid, 52 women from China, six from Vietnam and one from the Philippines were detained. In the final raid, 11 women from China were detained," he said.

During the raid, six women tried to hide in a hole but were spotted and detained by the police.

Hamdan said initial investigations revealed that all the women were here on social visit and student passes. They were later taken to the Lenggeng Immigration Detention Depot.

He said similar operations would be conducted from time to time to end prostitution, especially foreign flesh trade, in the state.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 10-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 19
mlkfcuk is one of the Best!mlkfcuk is one of the Best!mlkfcuk is one of the Best!
Re: 102 foreigners caught at world's oldest trade in Seremban

Aiyoh the MIB talk cock only lar, they raided the place bcos they needed side income mah! Boh Cho kang mana ada duit? The MIB tink we rakyat "bodoh" one! The Gomen payrise tak cukup for the low ranking gomen servants so they hve to come out to cari side income mah. Today raid the place 2moro they release thru back door. Let them operate for a month or so than come back n raid again. This is the modus operandi of the MIB. If tangkap all send back than the Okt gulung tikar how the MIB want to get side income? All this MIB tink we all stupid one! Knn. Kambehlan!
Old 12-03-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ctboys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Seremban, negri sembilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammenminz View Post
Sharing is caring...

just went to blueberry mp located at jln ttdi.nice place to relax. A warm welcome from pretty cashier and go to a room. Inside discuss about xtra n change room.(bed at floor). A ckt came in n try to start conversation but cannot understand. Hahaha...normal mAssage but she is skillfull. Crack bone here n there. Very nice one since I a had a backpain. 30 min later discuss about xtra. She offer to take off clothes n bra. I told to take off her pants oso..screw my didi n suck my nipple. Suck her nipple n she start moaning. From sitting to lay down besides me..haha..cannot tahan i think. After finish, pay her. Hug n light kiss for a goodbye. Then go back home with uappy feeling.

here my fr.

name - cannot remember. Her number is 101.
age - 33. but i think shes 36.
(.)(.) - 34b
massage - 10/10
hj - 9/10
bj - no
fj - no

damage : 56 (massage) + 50 (batin) + 50 (take off clothes, bra n pants) + 44 (tip for make me happy n for a good damn massage)

Can get FJ in that place?
Old 13-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
High Tower is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: Seremban, negri sembilan

Quote:
Alright bros...just went to this mp named one stop...provide only tomyam..yesterday come here oso but didnt ask for batin...today take revenge coz cannot tahanla all tomyam looking good. Located under flyover jalan rasah...also got branches at temiang and senawang oso...

try to go in n the door was locked...press the bell and cashier please to come in. Been asked for normal or package..choose package n go into room.few minutes later tomyam came in n start to massage.damn very shiokkkklaa coz her hand very powerfull. Alog the massage session citcat until the batin - package. Very syiok can touch2 while she screwed my didi..it is bcause the price is really cheap. The girl also cunnn...

but dont get confused, here they called pinpong, not batin..n have to pay first before go into a room. After finish, go back with a smile and happy feeling..

here some fr...

yesterday...

name : tina
looks : 7/10
boobs : 34c
hj : yes
bj : yes
fj : nope..but outside she says can kongkek..

today...

name : bie, no 4
looks : 8/10
boobs : 35b
bj : no since shes a lesbi
fj : nope....

damage : rm37(massage)+rm22(hj+roaming)

this place is the cheapest one in seremban...they got 11 girl inside...have to try all...hahaaaa....
went there the other day.....wonder if Tina is no6 or not. But no6 was good in massage. Usual hj.....damage 150 for nite out after 1am.
Old 16-03-2012, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
all bros here...go to m**on rahang...they provide bj n fj oso...b2b oso got...can mirror oso...what else do u want...

damage - rm126 (b2b) + rm100 (fj)...
Where bout? Near sawadee mp area? Pretty new to seremban.
Old 27-03-2012, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Alright bros...just went to this mp named one stop...provide only tomyam..yesterday come here oso but didnt ask for batin...today take revenge coz cannot tahanla all tomyam looking good. Located under flyover jalan rasah...also got branches at temiang and senawang oso...

try to go in n the door was locked...press the bell and cashier please to come in. Been asked for normal or package..choose package n go into room.few minutes later tomyam came in n start to massage.damn very shiokkkklaa coz her hand very powerfull. Alog the massage session citcat until the batin - package. Very syiok can touch2 while she screwed my didi..it is bcause the price is really cheap. The girl also cunnn...

but dont get confused, here they called pinpong, not batin..n have to pay first before go into a room. After finish, go back with a smile and happy feeling..

here some fr...

yesterday...

name : tina
looks : 7/10
boobs : 34c
bj : yes
fj : nope..but outside she says can kongkek..

today...

name : bie, no 4
looks : 8/10
boobs : 35b
bj : no since shes a lesbi
fj : nope....

damage : rm37(massage)+rm22(hj+roaming)

this place is the cheapest one in seremban...they got 11 girl inside...have to try all...hahaaaa....
Hi bri, any others to recommend. Tried Tina no6 but no bj.
Old 28-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sharing is caring..

my fav place before was melon at bkt galena. Go there and ask for lily. Cute girl, very soft hand, slim shape n 32a size but nice. Come in n go to counter. deal oil masage n go into a room. undress n weae a towel n lay down. Lily came in n start to wipe ur feet. Start massage with feet, leg, back, hand and ask u for hj. Very nice tom yam which start conversation, treat u like his bf. But too bad, no bj n fj...deymnnn...

name - lily
age - around 25
massage - 7/10
hj - 9/10 (screw ur didi softly and no hurry)
bj - no
fj - no
gfe - will alwaus come again bcoz this mp environment is clean.

damage - 42 (massage) + 40 (hj) - no touching allowed.
Lily is no6. Yes....fully agree with you brudder. But really too bad no BJ or others. The place is pretty decent and clean. Anyone tried other no?
Old 10-04-2012, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
qwerty1015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like nobody visit Seremban already.. or all Seremban bros go outstation to chiong... Well... for me.... I just back from my 2 hour massage from 1Stop Rasah branch... the massage is average for me... maybe this time my luck is not so good... the massage girl is not so good... BUT... i had my best time ever having pingpong in this mp... sibeh shiook.... she massage me full 2 hours... and she doesn't know that i have paid for pingpong... well then she felt guilty maybe... she served me very well... the best ever for me... she let me roam her body... grab her boob... play with her tits... she started to moan slowly... and her action is like cowgirl position... really shiok...

for all the bros info... here is the stats:-

thai massage girl #15 (don't know name)
boob = B+ (tender)
age = 30+ (almost 40 i think)
hj = 7/10 (don't want to let go of me when i have cum, but shiok in the beginning)
damage = RM68 for 2hrs massage = RM40 for pingpong

I always go back to same place... always try different girls...
Old 11-04-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
nomsgpls is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros here can recomend a good and happening ktv in seremban? Will be going over next week...
Old 11-04-2012, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
wenqiang2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro..just come back from there....if u want young girl take no21 la bro...age 23...damn beautiful with huge boobs...but hard to walk in, have to book first la before come...

name - fan
boob - c
age - 23
hj - 8/10
damage - rm59 (package - 1 hour massage n pingpong)
gfe - 100%

Where is this 1stop Rasah branch?

Any contact number so can call in to book this no21 gal that you mention?
Old 11-04-2012, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Tom88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

tried to make appointment with Dxxxxx but she was on red alert
End up meeting Sheila

Name: Sheila
Race: NL
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10, C cup, keep suck suck suck
BBBJ: 10/10, slup slup sound....great best BJ I ever try
FJ: 8/10, just like fucking GF
WIR: Yes
Damage: RM250
Old 11-04-2012, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomsgpls View Post
Any bros here can recomend a good and happening ktv in seremban? Will be going over next week...
Bro... try SG (Solid Gold), at temiang there... very happening... but be carefull of the "big wind" out there...
Old 11-04-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro..just come back from there....if u want young girl take no21 la bro...age 23...damn beautiful with huge boobs...but hard to walk in, have to book first la before come...

name - fan
boob - c
age - 23
hj - 8/10
damage - rm59 (package - 1 hour massage n pingpong)
gfe - 100%
Bro... that girl is it Chinese? I saw 1 Chinese there.. most of them are all Thai...
Old 11-04-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom88 View Post
tried to make appointment with Dxxxxx but she was on red alert
End up meeting Sheila

Name: Sheila
Race: NL
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10, C cup, keep suck suck suck
BBBJ: 10/10, slup slup sound....great best BJ I ever try
FJ: 8/10, just like fucking GF
WIR: Yes
Damage: RM250
Brudder, where is this mp?
Old 12-04-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joeweejoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
try no 21....damn hot supermodel....for me la....age 23....
Tried 21, slim waist and big boob, nice looking too. Nice to chat since beginning but during pingpong time, can't roam around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1