The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Room 318

Pitching tent for more steamy story...
up you my 16 lemons.
Old 03-02-2020, 05:15 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 03-02-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

"Hi," she whispered as she stepped under the spray of the shower, causing her hair to flatten behind her. She looked up into his eyes and stepped closer to him. "It is warmer in here."

He could feel her firm stomach press against his cock and had to fight back physical urges to throw her against the wet tiled wall right then and there. She looked down at his rod and slid a hand down the side of it before looking back up into his eyes once more.

He leaned down and pressed against her thin lips in a kiss. He slid his tongue between her lips to find the inside of her mouth as she moaned and melted in his arms. He slid his fingers down the center of her back as the water cascaded around them. His fingers slid further down between her asscheeks and he found her asshole. 

She cried in his mouth as he pressed the tip of one of his fingers into her hole. Her body jerked and he could feel the muscles in her stomach tighten against his aching cock. He kept his finger still as her tongue danced with his.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she called out as the two pulled their heads back from their kiss. "This isn't like me at all, I promise."

"I believe you," Samuel said and, in truth, he wasn't lying. He didn't believe her. He was starting to think it had something to do with the ghost of room 318.

"Take me," she begged. 

He studied the woman for a long time. Water running in droplets down her cheeks and shoulders as she peered up into his eyes. She seemed lost. She seemed like she expected him to be her guide. He didn't want to let her down and so he began guiding her in the best way he knew how.

He gently pushed her back to the tiled wall and slightly lowered his body as he spread his legs enough to put a leg on either side of her legs. He gripped his shaft firmly and pushed the head between her legs until he felt her soft and hot pussy. He pushed forward again until he felt her cunt surround him. She let out a soft cry as his cock penetrated her. She held her legs closed tightly as he felt the muscles of her thighs squeeze around his rod as he slowly thrust in and out of her. Water ran down in streams from their bodies as they continued.

The lust-filled woman leaned her hips out to give Samuel easier access so that he could slide his manhood into her deeper. His longer thrusts caused her to cry a bit louder as he picked up his pace. He could feel her slit tighten around him as he reached out and grabbed each of her breasts with his hands. She stared down her body and watched his rod slip in between her legs as he teased her nipples with his thumbs.

"I'm cumming," she announced just before her hips jerked back and forth wildly as she bit her lower lip to stifle her shouts of absolute ecstasy. 

Angelica went silent as her motions held steady and Samuel picked up the pace of his hips. He felt her pussy loosen around his cock as he worked faster and faster, in an attempt to use her cunt to jerk off. Her quite composure soon shifted to moans once more as he felt her pussy lips quickly tighten around him once more as she looked up into his eyes.

Faster and faster he went as he watched her large breasts roll up and down to his, now rough, motions. She rolled her head from side to side and screamed as his speed had grown almost to equal that of the last night with the spirit. Flesh smacking flesh wrang out through the entire shower room and Samuel was suddenly worried that someone else might be listening from somewhere inside. He didn't care enough to slow his speed though. Instead, he went faster. 

Angelica's eyes shot open so wide that it appeared she had seen the most frightening thing in her life and Samuel considered slowing down until he realized what her shock was about. She burst out in a scream so loud and piercing that it sent goosebumps down his body as her legs gave out, causing his drumming cock to be the only thing keeping her up. Her pussy choked down on him but he didn't slow. She reached out and grabbed his forearms, squeezing with all of her might as her orgasm took complete control of her movements. 

The woman's screams of pleasure finally died out and her body completely collapsed. Samuel reached down and lifted her into the air, with his shaft still inside of her. He slowed his thrusts for a moment and stepped forward until her body was pressed tightly between his body and the wall. He continued a slower thrusting motion as he felt his cock swell in that tell-tell sign of an upcoming climax. 

Her head rolled to her shoulder as if she were unconscious and Samuel had to lean his head down to see if her eyes were even open. She stared back at him with parted lips before giving him a smile. He pumped his rod as deep inside of her cunt as he could before shooting blast after blast inside of her. 

He felt his penis began to deflate before he gently laying her down in the corner of the shower stall and stepping back. He could see some of his cum running from her twitching pussy and follow the trails of shower water to the drain. She looked up at him with a blank expression.

"Thank you, Samuel," she called to him quietly. "Thank you so much."

He gave her a smile and a nod before stepping out of the shower and drying off. He wanted to stay and learn more about this woman but knew that time was against him. He had no idea if The Dragons were looking for him. He had no idea when Cricket would make it back. She might already be back and worried sick that he's not there. He had responsibilities and could not stay with Angelica. 

"I'll see you around," he said to her before pulling his clean clothes on and dashing out of the shower room.

As he quickly stepped out of the community center, Samuel realized something. The high-speed motions that almost caused him to pass out the previous night were much easier to maintain just a day later. 

He thought that he was in the clear as he ducked into the abandoned apartment building. A smile stretched across his face as he made his way down the lobby and toward the hallway that leads to Cricket's apartment.

The smile soon faded.

"There you are," called a familiar woman's voice. It wasn't the sweet and bubbly voice of Cricket. That cock-sure tone could only belong to one person.

"Wilma," he said as he stopped and turned.....

TBC
Old 04-02-2020, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part Six, I Want it Hard

Wilma's gray eyes were locked to Samuel's as he turned to regard her. She was wearing her thick coat, that did a fine job at hiding her thin womanly figure, but had it unbuttoned to reveal her tight black shirt underneath that had been cut at the bottom to reveal her bellybutton ring hanging down. Her lips were downturned in a grimace as she arched an eyebrow at him as she crossed her arms under her breasts and bit her lower lip.

"Not happy to see me," she asked as she narrowed her eyes dangerously.

"Of course I am," he lied. 

"Let's talk somewhere a bit more private," she said, nodding her head to indicate his apartment just behind her a bit down the hall. "We have much to discuss."

Samuel had a feeling that a "discussion" wasn't going to be a conversation. He was relieved as one revelation occurred to him. She must have not told anybody. She must have been able to keep her grunts quiet or else, she would be accompanied by more of her gang members and maybe even the leader himself.

He followed the tiny thug down the hallway and shadowed her as the two stepped through the busted doorframe of the broken down apartment that he had called home for months now. She spun on her heels as soon as they were both fully in the room and smacked him across the face with an open-handed slap so hard that he had to shake the spots from his eyes.

"Here I am," she began with a growl, staring holes in him as she spoke through gritted teeth. "Risking my ass to help you out and you're hiding from me!"

"I'm not hiding from you," he offered. In truth, he wasn't lying. It was her connections that he was hiding from. He didn't think this woman would tell on herself any more than he would. "And how are you helping me out?"

"Do you know who my man is," she asked, visibly calmer.

"I do now," he admitted, rubbing the side of his face still. She had one hell of an arm on her. "After we had sex."

"So you must know what would happen to me if he were to find out," she asked.

"Probably the same thing that would happen to me," he answered bitterly.

"My fate would surely be worse," she said with a sign. Her eyes looked into his with what appeared to be sympathy. "And that's just for having sex with you."

"What else have you done to gain the anger of your man," Samuel asked, spitting the word man with a great amount of anger.

"Here," she huffed. She reached into her thick coat and pulled out the figurine of the unicorn that she had stolen just the day before. His eyes opened wide as she handed the item to him.

"Why," his question came out in a silent breath. He couldn't believe what she was doing. In truth, she never had the right to take it, to begin with, but there was nothing that he could have done to get it back.

"It felt like the right thing to do," she mumbled as she looked around him toward the open doorframe. "Let's go back away from prying eyes."

Samuel turned to look behind him but found no one on the other side of the door frame. When he turned back to look at Wilma once more, he saw a glimpse of her backside as she vanished around the corner toward his room. He followed her, the unicorn firmly in his grip.

Once inside his bedroom, he closed the door behind him and turned to look at the fascinating woman, who had shed from her thick coat and was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking up at him.

"So," she began. "What are you planning on doing with that thing?"

"I'm going to sell it," he admitted, not feeling like there was a need to lie to her about his intentions. If she had stolen the thing, she must know of its value to begin with. "It should give me enough to give me a boost in life once more."

"And what are you going to do with this new boost," she asked pointedly. He eyed her curiously for a moment before walking over and taking a seat on the edge of the bed next to her.

"What would you have me do," he asked. She looked to him and placed a hand on his leg.

"I would have you make sure you never end up in a place like this again," she said. The hint of humanity in her tone shocked him more than a little. She was acting like an entirely different person than the day before.

"I have some ideas," he said, offering her a comforting smile. "I'll be ok."

"I bet you will," she said, rubbing a hand over the stubble of her shaved head.

In a flash so fast that Samuel couldn't keep up, Wilma pushed him on his back and straddled her legs over him until she was sitting on his lap and looking down into his eyes. She rubbed her hands up his stomach from underneath his shirt and scratched her nails down his chest as she chewed on her lower lip.

"I want it hard," she finally said, breaking the silence. "I want it so hard that you make me cry."

Samuel stared wide-eyed at the woman on his lap for a long moment as she arched her back and looked down at him. He could feel his erection pushing against the constraints of his pants and knew that she could feel the growth from under her as well, for she smiled to the sensation.

"Remember," she said as she stood up from the bed and yanked all of her clothing off before pulling his pants down to the floor to eye his swinging shaft. "Hard."

She crawled back onto his lap and sat down on him, penetrating her cunt with his still-expanding cock. She closed her eyes and let out a soft moan as her bottom rested against his thighs. He reached down and gently stroked her legs as she sat still on top of him. Her eyes flashed dangerously and she scratched her nails down his chest, causing a small line of broken skin to begin to bleed. After a moment of him not acting, she reached back and slapped him across the face so hard that his vision temporarily went black. 

She reached back for another slap but Samuel caught her by the wrist and thrust his hips up, throwing her over his head. She landed on the floor on the other side of the bed and he was quick to roll over and land on top of her on the floor. She looked up at him with the same wild look in her eyes and swung her arm forward, clipping him in the jaw with a punch. He shook the pain away from his jaw as he gripped both of her arms tightly. She twisted her hips and kneed him in the side so hard that his breath left his lungs as he toppled over to his side on the floor.

She rolled around on top of him once more and tried to pull her hands free but he held on firmly so she bent down and sunk her teeth into the side of his neck. It felt like she would pull a chunk of his flesh away. The pain was so bad. He gritted his teeth and twisted his entire body, rolling her over onto her back. He pulled his head back, yanking his neck from her teeth so fast that he heard her teeth clamp together. She growled and threw her head back forward toward him but he was on to her this time. He kept back from her and twisted her wrists until she had rolled over on her stomach.

"You better get rougher than that," she growled, twisting her back so that she could turn to look over her shoulder at him. He pressed his hands down on her back and felt her asscheeks squeeze his cock. 

"You want it rough," he growled, anger rushing through him. His neck and face felt like they were on fire. "You got it."

He scooped his arms under her stomach and lifted her up before spinning her to drop her upper body on the bed, leaving her legs hanging down the floor. She kicked upward with her legs but he clamped her legs together with his knees and pushed the angle of his dick down with a free hand while his other hand held her pinned to the bed. 

She looked back over her shoulder and he watched her eyes close tight as he shoved the entirety of his throbbing cock deep into her asshole. She let out a guttural sound from her throat and threw a hand back to grab at him but he quickly leaned away from her touch. 

He began working his long, hard, and throbbing rod in and out of her tight ass as he stretched his free hand up to the back of her neck. He hooked his hand under the front of her throat and pulled her up. She made a choking sound as he picked up his pace. He could feel his strength and stamina rise and knew that he could build his pace up to equal the insane speed from the previous night and again from the shower with Angelica.

Faster and faster he worked his hips and louder and louder, the choked screams of Wilma sounded throughout the room. Sounds of his thighs crashing against her asscheeks grew louder and louder to match the intensity of her choked screams.

"You wanted it rough," he teased. "You asked for this."

He released her throat and her face fell into the mattress as she gasped for breath. 

Faster.

She cried out something unintelligible but he didn't dare slow down. He pounded his rod into her asshole even faster. Her cries grew louder to match the sounds of flesh on flesh.

"I...mmm," her sobs muffled by the mattress in her face. "C...uuu...mmm...i...nnnnn..g!"

Her stretched muscles on her back began to spasm as he worked faster and faster in and out of her. Her screams worked in short bursts and her hands gripped the sheets of the bed in a death grip as if she were afraid to let go. He looked down to see the side of the bed had a dark spot underneath her.

Faster.

His lungs began to ache as he took in quick and sharp breaths as his thrusts worked inhumanly fast. He could feel the swelling of his cock but didn't want to finish just yet. She asked for this. She wanted him to be rough with her. What was it she had asked? She wanted him to make her cry?

He pulled his cock from her ruined asshole and spun her body around so that her head was facing him. He rolled her over onto her back and looked down into her eyes, which had rolled up to the back of her head. She finally managed to focus her eyes on him and he dropped his heavy dick onto her face. He waited for an attack from her but it appeared that her fight was over. She had received what she had wanted. 

Now it was his turn!

"Open your mouth," he ordered. She laid on her back completely motionless, staring up at him. That dangerous look began to glow on her face once more and he knew he had to stop it right then. He reached down, pried her mouth open with his fingers and shoved his shaft between her lips and passed her throat. She gagged and squeezed his ass as her body twisted on the bed. She swung a few weak punches against his side but he was too caught up in the moment to feel them.

He picked up his rapid pace where he had left off, pounding his cock in her mouth and down her throat at a speed so quick that his balls smacked against her forehead and echoed a smacking noise across the room that drowned out her gags.

Her body continued to twist from side to side until he reached down and hooked his fingers inside of her soaking wet pussy and pulled her still. Her cries escaped from around his rod as he began fingering her at a tempo to match his thrusts in her mouth. Her teeth tried to clamp down on him but the girth of his cock was too thick for her to do any damage. If anything, it turned him on even more.

She threw her legs up in the air as she kicked wildly. Wetness sprayed from her climaxing pussy as he felt his balls tighten. He pulled his cock from her mouth and looked down at her. Her eyes were locked to his and he noticed the wetness of tears running down the sides of her face.

"Jerk me off," he ordered.

She reached a hand up and wrapped her fingers around his pulsating shaft as she lifted her head and licked on his balls. She pulled her enclosed hand up and down his cock, which was soaking wet from her saliva. She pulled fast and hard, though her speed didn't even come close to matching his previous thrusts. Her tongue worked furiously on his tightened ball sack.

He threw his head back and howled a grunt as he felt his load shoot out of him. He looked down to see that the first blast shot a thin rope of his cum down her chest and over one nipple. He watched as his second blast landed down her chin and over her neck. She lifted her head up and took him in her mouth and swallowed the rest of his cum as it poured from him. 

He twisted in the air and fell back on the bed next to her but aimed in the opposite direction. He turned to his side and kissed the side of her leg, tasting the saltiness of her sweat. He felt her mouth sucking on his deflating cock as her hands rubbed up and down his side.

"Worth it," she whispered after a moment. He looked down to see her smiling down at him. 

She eventually stood up and slowly pulled her clothes back on before turning to look at him once more. She gave him a smile that almost looked sad.

"I hope you get everything that you want," she said. She started to walk out of his door but stopped and turned to face him one last time. "Don't forget me."

He watched her leave and heard her light footsteps as she exited his apartment completely. What had come over her? She wanted the best for him? Just yesterday, he had the feeling that he was just a plaything for her. He assumed that she would want to use him for just that until she had grown bored of him. Now it almost seemed like she was breaking up with him so he could find better things in life. 

He stood up and pulled his own clothes on a few minutes later. He had to head back to Cricket's apartment. She could be back already. He didn't want to worry her.

He stepped through the broken doorframe and entered the other hall. He walked up to Cricket's apartment door and pushed it open.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay Tune for another Series of HOT Erotic Horror stories.....Cumming Sooon.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
healthcub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story and pictures, thanks bro!
Old 05-02-2020, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for sharing this really nice story.
Old 05-02-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, waiting for next write up.
Old 05-02-2020, 09:50 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEMMA View Post
Part Six, I Want it Hard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay Tune for another Series of HOT Erotic Horror stories.....Cumming Sooon.
TS, nice story with the gif. Camping for more. Upped you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-02-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Another Steamy Erotic Horror Stories ?

Please check out this new thread @

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=762266

E. N. J. O. Y.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1