The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2004, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Newbie based in China

Hi guys I am a newbie based in China Shenzhen, I just managed to hook up to Sammyboy and I think China block out the access for a month or so here. Any good advise to give to a newbie like me?
Old 27-07-2004, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbie based in China

site not blocked but i know some cybercasfe no access to some site, dun know why
Old 27-07-2004, 04:25 PM
Samster

oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

not too sure but try for weeks until i really wanted to cry... U base here in SZ too??
Old 27-07-2004, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

I think the problem lies with certain Internet Service Provider.

The ISP we used in our aprt in SZ cannot assess to ICQ most of the time. We cannot send out email thru Outlook Express some of the time but can receive emails most of the time.

Talked to their technical staff, seems like they could not help...thus we will have to change to another ISP when our contract with them ends.
Old 27-07-2004, 04:59 PM
Samster

haha I think this explains all the stuipd facts that I have been facing here. Nvr have any pro in Sin, So are you guys here long? I just reached here for a few days and find myself very lonely already... not much people bringing me around..
Old 27-07-2004, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
I think the problem lies with certain Internet Service Provider.

The ISP we used in our aprt in SZ cannot assess to ICQ most of the time. We cannot send out email thru Outlook Express some of the time but can receive emails most of the time.

Talked to their technical staff, seems like they could not help...thus we will have to change to another ISP when our contract with them ends.

Most of the time i dun pack my laptop to china..........so at times i got to resort to using their "wan bar" / internet bar.

Jialat! Their hotmail / msn is chinese version and seems different from ours...i cannot log in also, not sure why.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 28-07-2004, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 22
chew13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Newbie based in China

For those of you who travels to countries like China (where the government has certain restriction and control regarding the use of Internet, including Singapore), you might like to try this DNS software out.

Treewalk DNS - http://ntcanuck.com/

It is free to use and basically what it does is to act as your DNS server instead of the one the ISP is using. I had been using it for the past 6 months and haven't had any problem connecting to any sites unless they are down.

Another easy to use DNS server will be Simple DNS Plus. Quick to install, maintenance free, but you will have to pay for the software key.

Simple DNS Plus - http://www.jhsoft.com/

If a particular ISP has proxy restriction (e.g Singapore ISPs), then the solution will be to use an alternative public proxy that you can find on a lot of proxy information sites. Although finding an actually useable proxy will probably takes sometime as a lot of them listed usually goes dead in a few days when there are too many users.

I once wrote a perl script that scans through a whole list of proxies and quickly find you one that is live, useable and anonymous. However, you will have to have ActivePerl installed before you can use the script. If any of you need this, let me know and I see if I can wrap it up with some quick instructions.

Best regards,
Chew
Old 28-07-2004, 01:26 PM
Samster

looks like there are alot of Singaporean talents here overseas, but guys any place to chong. I am now living in Long hua and boy is it boring here man been to the KTV and found out that it is so different. Looking for a place to go that can match to Sin or malaysia KTV. Any recommend??
Old 28-07-2004, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Woww....Very good info.

I wonder if these two software can resolve the ICQ and email problem ???

Many thanks....
Old 28-07-2004, 01:54 PM
Samster

also just wanna know if I running in a network envoirment is is advisable to use too?
Old 10-08-2004, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyeug
also just wanna know if I running in a network envoirment is is advisable to use too?
Hi Bro..

Which part of SZ are u located? Will be in SZ end of the month..
If got fate...maybe can meet up...

I am also based in China.. ZS..

Have fun..
Old 10-08-2004, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyeug
looks like there are alot of Singaporean talents here overseas, but guys any place to chong. I am now living in Long hua and boy is it boring here man been to the KTV and found out that it is so different. Looking for a place to go that can match to Sin or malaysia KTV. Any recommend??
PM me bah and we can meet up someday. I am also stationed in SZ. Some bros here meet up about twices a week to cheong together. You can join us if you want.
Old 10-08-2004, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 21
apsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcmanic
PM me bah and we can meet up someday. I am also stationed in SZ. Some bros here meet up about twices a week to cheong together. You can join us if you want.
Can I join in too?? I also stationed in SZ for almost a year but always cheong solo cos no kakis here.
Hope some Big Bros here could show mi around...
Old 10-08-2004, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 23
alvin1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No problem. Did not know so many bros in SZ. Please give us your email address so that we can include you in our mailing list to keep you inform of our outings.
Old 10-08-2004, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 21
apsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin1969
No problem. Did not know so many bros in SZ. Please give us your email address so that we can include you in our mailing list to keep you inform of our outings.
PM u liao,pls check
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1