The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2005, 09:22 PM
angelman1985

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
FuZhou

Hi Guys,

Any 1 been to FuZhou?.......didnt really see and reports on FuZhou.Been there once for like 10 days and managed 2 free Fucks.........really a good place to pick up MM if you dun really wan to spend much........Going again middle of Oct...............Any 1 interested in going?.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
Re: FuZhou

Hi , anybros in fuzhou can recommend a TN where its about RMB35 an hour ? sure , there plenty of saunas over there (news building being one of the cheaper ones there around 200rmb) but what about TNs ? any nice place to recommend where the girls are relatively young ?
Old 18-05-2006, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Durex_69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pardon me if my question is out of topic

May I know which airlines fly to Fuzhou direct ? I can only find Xiamen Airlines but the price is a bit steep.

Any other airlines ?
Old 18-05-2006, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durex_69
Pardon me if my question is out of topic

May I know which airlines fly to Fuzhou direct ? I can only find Xiamen Airlines but the price is a bit steep.

Any other airlines ?
Xiamen and Southen China airlines. SIA stop flying to chang le airport direct. Or you can consider gg to xiamen. Not bad a place too. The airfare no change, ard $528, it's the tax + surcharges keep increasing.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 22-05-2006, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelman1985
Hi Guys,

Any 1 been to FuZhou?.......didnt really see and reports on FuZhou.Been there once for like 10 days and managed 2 free Fucks.........really a good place to pick up MM if you dun really wan to spend much........Going again middle of Oct...............Any 1 interested in going?.
Bro angelman, are u stationing there? mi might be taking up an job offer late this or early next year when the plant is ready, will want to venture into Fuzhou.
Old 23-05-2006, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 19
wuxiboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwuxiboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwuxiboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ya bro angelman,i been wanting to go there since mid feb,but worry of being rip of going alone!mind me tag along with u if i dont have any last min tin crop up during oct?
Old 24-05-2006, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Durex_69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Xiamen and Southen China airlines. SIA stop flying to chang le airport direct. Or you can consider gg to xiamen. Not bad a place too. The airfare no change, ard $528, it's the tax + surcharges keep increasing.
Thanks for the info ... recently I asked and the price was $780 by Xiamen Airlines !!
Old 24-05-2006, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the info ... recently I asked and the price was $780 by Xiamen Airlines !!

Xiamen Airline is a torture, the seats are too small, like no room space for legs. 1 of the worse flight I took. 5 hrs flight is quite long, I dun mind paying a few more dollars on other airline.
Old 25-05-2006, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

I think silkair also fly there... U can check. Bro....
Old 25-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Samster

Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinakid
I think silkair also fly there... U can check. Bro....
$660 includ. of airport tax, pricing from mid June to end of June. SIA/Silkair dun fly there since 05.

$660 - SA Tours
$680 - Misa Travel
$682 - CTC Tours

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 26-05-2006, 06:14 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$660 includ. of airport tax, pricing from mid June to end of June. SIA/Silkair dun fly there since 05.

U very the helpful hor... can u check for me the cheapest air ticket to HCMC pls... I dun want Tiger air hor...
Old 26-05-2006, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:

$660 - SA Tours
$680 - Misa Travel
$682 - CTC Tours

heard tat the price is ard 700 plus in some of the tour agency..during off peak peroid is only 500 plus..

haizz..me might be goin to FZ nxt mth..but very worry abt tix price

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 26-05-2006, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux

haizz..me might be goin to FZ nxt mth..but very worry abt tix price
I might be in Xiamen... maybe can link up somewhere in between, like Quanzhou?? Gutian??
Old 26-05-2006, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
heard tat the price is ard 700 plus in some of the tour agency..during off peak peroid is only 500 plus..

haizz..me might be goin to FZ nxt mth..but very worry abt tix price.
I don't think the price will exceed $700+, till July. At most is $692 the max. You gg to FZ, changle or Xiamen, putain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
U very the helpful hor... can u check for me the cheapest air ticket to HCMC pls... I dun want Tiger air hor...
That time I offer to buy for you to Sri Lanka look for gold you don't want. Ask Reaper lah.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 26-05-2006, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
I don't think the price will exceed $700+, till July. At most is $692 the max. You gg to FZ, changle or Xiamen, putain?
dunno leh..in FZ..mayb go Ningde or Quanzhou...see 1st...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1