The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2005, 12:13 PM
sportade33

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Dear brudder,

Can advise whether safe to go with all the violence in the South thailand. Frens advise not to go....can advise?
Old 18-10-2005, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 21
xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!
Re: It is safe to go Hatyai in Nov & Dec

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportade33
Dear brudder,

Can advise whether safe to go with all the violence in the South thailand. Frens advise not to go....can advise?
No it is not....
Old 18-10-2005, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dear brudder,

Safe to go but not save to come back
Old 18-10-2005, 02:47 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

With the recent unrest and the attack on a temple, it is not advisable to go. You might just get in the cross fire should anything happen while you are there
Old 18-10-2005, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Dear brudder,

Hi bro sportade33,

The violence mostly take place in the Yala, Pattani and Narawarthi provinces. Hatyai is in the Songkla province, which I think is safer than the other 3 provinces. I had just went there September 2005 and I am still quite safe. So far Hatyai is still quite safe although there is isolated bomb explosion at the airport and the Carrefour last year.

It is a fact that when u travel, there is always a certain risk. It depending on yourself whether u are a risk taker. For your info, for the September trip, I even went to Betong, which is in the Yala province. At most I see is more soldier wherever I go when on the way to Betong and in Betong. In Hatyai, there is not much police/military presence, although did see some plainclothes police. I know that there are plainclothes when they just look around at peoples and even stop some of them to search their belonging.

Up to you to decide whether it is safe. Note that Singapore could be one of the terrorist's target. Do u think it is safe to stay here.
Old 18-10-2005, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Yes, it's safe to visit hatyai in November and December! Its always safer than Manila and Angeles City!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 18-10-2005, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

To be attacked and bombed, you have to be at the exact wrong place at the exact wrong time. Are you that unlucky?

Much like touching lottery whether it's Bali or Hatyai, Madrid, New York, London or even Singapore.

If it's your time, it's your time wherever you are!

There is no daily violence or killings as in the deep Southern areas of Narathiwat and Yala which are far away from Hatyai.

Of course, there will be incidents as there will be incidents anywhere in the world.

My opinion is that if you respect people wherever you are, keep a keen sense of self-presence, stay observant and keep low-profile, you will have a great time safely enough.

If you are KIASU like most Singaporeans, then limit yourself to Geylang, OT or the expensive and exhobitant Karaokes - Massage joints in Singapore.

Who knows, if it's your time, you might meet the next "chopper" of body parts here in Safe Singapore! And be part of the evening news!
Old 19-10-2005, 01:09 AM
sportade33

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Thank you all brudder for the replies. Guess should avoid that place for the moment. Xie Xie,
Old 19-10-2005, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 20
noiser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 26-11-2005, 02:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice
Yes, it's safe to visit hatyai in November and December! Its always safer than Manila and Angeles City!
It should be safe .....I am going there on 15th Dec.... anyone wants to join me?

Soul_Reaper
Old 26-11-2005, 08:40 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Dear brudder,

brudder..actually everywhere is unsafe now...
but always dun think of all these uncertainties...enjoy 1st.
try looking for threads regarding this..if not some brudders will either zap you or make fun of what u asking now..
Old 26-11-2005, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 21
Philip03 is one of the Best!Philip03 is one of the Best!Philip03 is one of the Best!Philip03 is one of the Best!

Bro I am in hatyai now.
it seems pretty safe in fact and THERE ARE INCREASED patrons!!!

I came in June & its like a dead town.

but now seems like the crowds are coming back!

will be here till next thurs.
Old 26-11-2005, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

No stay away,,,,so all the girls will be mine !
Old 26-11-2005, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 20
No-go is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNo-go is a Helpful and Caring Samster

now in hatyai n still alive.
Old 27-11-2005, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
It is safe to go Hatyai in Nov & Dec

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-go
now in hatyai n still alive.
Glad to hear that you are still alive and will be alive until you reach 'home-sweet-home'
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1