The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
hearsay first time have angbao
"I also first time. Then you give me angpao lo!" 😂😂😂
Old 21-06-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all
Re: BBBJ in geylang - Real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
hearsay first time have angbao

My first time really did received angbao. Anyway not just bbbj possible with WL. Raw and creampie possible too for fun. Don't ask me where. Ownself venture.
Old 22-06-2023, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 10
sammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corlick View Post
Saw many FRs saying they received BBBJ. is this real? There are posters in the rooms warning about the risks of BBBJ. I can't comprehend the WLs putting themselves at risk giving BBBJ. I don't see how it benefits them. Maybe for the extra cash they will? I'm not sure.

Can't comprehend also if they accept raw.

Guess for brothers here who really accept BBBJ, looks like have no fear of diseases. As the saying goes - come out play don't scare. Scare don't play.
I tell you I even raw in Geylang, you believe or not? Don’t ask me which girl, as I would like to believe she only let me raw😂😂😂
Old 23-06-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
You go Thai and vietbu of course no bbbj la. You want bbbj go pay $200 find China bu. The one I go to regularly jitao pants off and immediately blow without needing to wash up first. Up to you want to believe or not.
I like it too. No wash blowjob is shiok.
Old 23-06-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I ever go with a v bro and he got the angbao

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 23-06-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
I like it too. No wash blowjob is shiok.
Some WLs can hot and wild DFK from outside the door then go in start licking sucking, BBBJ and until end, haven't wash up lol. Plenty of salty sweat haha. Be the 1st visitor for the day, very good.
Old 23-06-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Some WLs can hot and wild DFK from outside the door then go in start licking sucking, BBBJ and until end, haven't wash up lol. Plenty of salty sweat haha. Be the 1st visitor for the day, very good.
I think only regulars will have. So far I am quite irregular😂
Old 23-06-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
In 2008-2012 I got this right from the very start, especially from the AngPais. But this was the "golden period" where you can just randomly go to ANY $150 gals and can expect the highest standards of service

In 2014-2016 I only got this treatment usually at the 1st RTF session. Even gals who refused to DFK, suddenly when I RTF her she just DFK nonstop slurping tongue action, quite shocking lol

Beyond 2016: THis period get DFK is already an extremely rare privilege.... Sad.

Funny story is when the WLs are "hygiene conscious" and she would thoroughly wash her mouth and even using Listerine before and after the session, but funny that after she cleaned herself so thoroughly, then just before we open the door to go outside and end the session, when I lurch for the kiss, the WL would DFK me for one last time lol.

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 23-06-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Talking Re: BBBJ in geylang - Real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
In 2008-2012 I got this right from the very start, especially from the AngPais. But this was the "golden period" where you can just randomly go to ANY $150 gals and can expect the highest standards of service

In 2014-2016 I only got this treatment usually at the 1st RTF session. Even gals who refused to DFK, suddenly when I RTF her she just DFK nonstop slurping tongue action, quite shocking lol

Beyond 2016: THis period get DFK is already an extremely rare privilege.... Sad.

Funny story is when the WLs are "hygiene conscious" and she would thoroughly wash her mouth and even using Listerine before and after the session, but funny that after she cleaned herself so thoroughly, then just before we open the door to go outside and end the session, when I lurch for the kiss, the WL would DFK me for one last time lol.
I don't DFK because other bros would make them do AR so indirectly licking another dude ass and sucking his cock
Old 23-06-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
I don't DFK because other bros would make them do AR so indirectly licking another dude ass and sucking his cock
Not only I DFK them, but I also have licked the pussays of Rong Rong, Jia Yi, and Paris and a few others in the past.

Isn;t that even worse?

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 23-06-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not only I DFK them, but I also have licked the pussays of Rong Rong, Jia Yi, and Paris and a few others in the past.

Isn;t that even worse?
jia lat i don't kiss and paint them
Old 23-06-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Yes, usually regulars or RTF session. But I had some 1st time visits before. Sometimes even have extra teasing, hugging or DFK outside though you just finished a session with another girl ... Regulars is best, no need waste $ and get restrictions and get all these, especially very good DFK is now quite a difficult thing to get.
Old 24-06-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: BBBJ in geylang - Real?

Quote:

Isn;t that even worse?
hopefully you didn’t ate their creampie from the previous firer
Old 28-06-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

I go there hold hands, talk cock sing song with the WLs only.
Old 28-06-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: BBBJ in geylang - Real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrudder View Post
I go there hold hands, talk cock sing song with the WLs only.
25 apples added for same pattern

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1