The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2011, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mauboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman79 View Post
Hi Bro,

I currently in Guangzhou and just finish one session from this website http://www.swty666.com/. Thanks to Bro Mauboy for sharing.
Indeed, it is very good and need no go for hunting at pub etc.

I ordered a student from the website, and lady send to me look very cute and petty. No armpit hair and her CB hair was trimed nicely too.

She breast is so firm (size 36C, no plastic) with a very sexy mole on it. fucking her one shot and you just dun feel you have enough. Cum-ed very fast as her CB is so firm and warm. (because she so young, about 19 years old)

Will use their service again in my next business trip.

Like!! (Thumb up)

bro, how much did u pay?
Old 04-01-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 19
knnz06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to GZ next week, would like to find some company at night hehe, been reading the tread and hoping some brothers to share some contact, like overnight sessions etc.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 18
funny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to all

Jetstar to GZ. All in fares return at $240/- include the credit card fees... But only bought 17kg for the return leg... I think it's good deal, for some, the timing might be stupid, but it fits me fine...
8 pm from sg to GZ, once reach, cab to sauna and spend the night there till next morning, save one night hotel...

For the return, can spend whole day in GZ, then after dinner, go sauna, massage and shower and some foc supper in the spa, then off to airport for 1am flight... Sleep all throughout the flight, since jetstar no meals provided... Reach sg at 5am...

Best for Friday to Sunday trip, no need take leave also...
Old 06-01-2012, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny_man View Post
Jetstar to GZ.. I think it's good deal, for some, the timing might be stupid, but it fits me fine...
8 pm from sg to GZ, once reach, cab to sauna and spend the night there till next morning, save one night hotel...

For the return, can spend whole day in GZ, then after dinner, go sauna, massage and shower and some foc supper in the spa, then off to airport for 1am flight... Sleep all throughout the flight, since jetstar no meals provided... Reach sg at 5am...

Best for Friday to Sunday trip, no need take leave also...
The taxi fare from Baiyun airport to GZ city center will cost around 130rmb ( no buses and Metro after 2300). A stay in an acceptable class SPA will cost ard 300rmb in GZ. If add-on HJ service another 100rmb tip min. So an expenses of 430 to 530rmb expenses is necessary for such odd hour flight.

The return trip, a possible similar amount of expenses as we need to check out of the hotel the latest by 2pm.

So it's a to an additional 860 to 1060rmb (S$180 to S$210) expenses to be incurred. When touched down Singapore @ 0510, assuming no delay. Still need to pay mid night surcharge for taxi to get home. Plus not having not enough sleep for sure.

Is is worth it ????

My opinion that this flight is good for those who are residents of GZ or those who have FOC lodging there. Otherwise, its make more economic sense to just pay the "extra" to take the normal day flight.

No need force ourselves to go SPA, no late night and odd hours travelling. No wastage time. Plus normal sleeping time.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:53 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
When touched down Singapore @ 05:10, assuming no delay. Still need to pay mid night surcharge for taxi to get home.
Can take the first train at 05:31hrs from Changi Airport MRT Station. Assuming there're no breakdowns.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
TigerGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTigerGuy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy View Post
bro, how much did u pay?

I m curious about the price too,
for that site, u need to book a
hotel in order to use the services

Old 08-01-2012, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mauboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerGuy View Post
I m curious about the price too,
for that site, u need to book a
hotel in order to use the services

u can cal them to your house
Old 08-01-2012, 09:50 AM
Samster

i am taking the Jetstar flight, and looking for a good SPA to spend the first night, any recommendations? going to book hotel tomorrow also any recommendation?, thinking of staying in 越秀area, called 2 MM in CP but say too far to travel up and i feel i will waste a lot of time travelling down to CP for 1 day as i have other appointments in GZ. I welcome any recommendation from bros here, SPA, Hotel, FL etc
Old 08-01-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

广州月亮湾酒店
Moon Bay Hotel GuangZhou

广州喜尔宾酒店

Gardford international hotel

Guangzhou lido hotel

are my choices, any others?
Old 09-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lomu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro knnz06, i'm also looking for hotels to stay in GZ. Which are the 'girl' areas in GZ?

Want to book a hotel as near there as possible.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 18
funny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by knnz06 View Post
i am taking the Jetstar flight, and looking for a good SPA to spend the first night, any recommendations? going to book hotel tomorrow also any recommendation?, thinking of staying in 越秀area, called 2 MM in CP but say too far to travel up and i feel i will waste a lot of time travelling down to CP for 1 day as i have other appointments in GZ. I welcome any recommendation from bros here, SPA, Hotel, FL etc
If u go JKY spa, then stay at 广州宾馆 (Guangzhou hotel, if u search from agora), its in the same building. Price is about $50plus tax.

Other than that, nanmei spa is a nicer spa, a bit more ex... Landmark hotel canton is good also, range around $70/- plus, newly renovated... Also at haizhu sq area.

For the MM from CP, get a car to fetch them, they will be more willing to travel to GZ...
Old 10-01-2012, 02:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Private Transport

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny_man View Post
For the MM from CP, get a car to fetch them, they will be more willing to travel to GZ...
Haha yes door to door delivery service by private transport is the way to go. For those bros who are interested.

Changping <--> Guangzhou City [4 Seater ¥380] [MPV ¥550] one way

That's your upfront costs.

If the MM is comfortable with you and you're not too perverted I think she'll take up your offer. LOL.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
Doggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud of

Will be in GZ and staying at Sofitel from 14th Jan to 18th Jan .... Anyone with FL contacts is great. Can speak Chinese but can't read ... haha ..

Will try the SWTY website also ..

Returning favour Lists: Ah Hia, beary, Royster79
Old 11-01-2012, 01:45 AM
Samster

After reading and reading on GZ, i make up my mind and took guangzhou hotel (广州宾馆),for entertianment if you read hard enough you will find some.

summary(from previous post)

1)beside GuangZhou hotel, yes if you google GZ hotel, next to it is JKY Spa.
GZ hotel also got MP, but dunno what service lah.

2)Blue Coast at sanyuanli

3)蔚蓝国际 3rd floor

4)spa located within 广州国德国际大酒店 (phone number in eariler post)

5)Ting Ting, some FL (phone number in eariler post)

6)Nanmei Osotto, if you are good talker, get a massage and hunt for your prey, get a HJ? or get a date? or nothing? sometime the game is fun.

7) best choice if you have time, travel to CP, i have tried many places in China, CP is still the best in value, service and enjoyment.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
TigerGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTigerGuy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so, which is the nearest spa where u can stay overnight
for free once u reach GZ airport after midnight ?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1