The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Any FR on Na Na? I tried Bao Er again today.. the okt told me the name of the gals and I can only remembered Bao Er. So told him bao er. I tot is the 2nd gal from the right but end up is 2nd gal from the left.. Totally forgotten how Bao Er looks like even though i have bonk her 2 months ago. She still rem me though.. Was asking Bao Er if she does Tarma and who she will choose to work with her on Tarma. She said Na Na or Ping Ping. Never tried before so see if there's any bro who tried Na Na and Ping Ping. Cos Tarma really need chemistry between the girls..
Ping Ping from L0819 ?
Old 16-07-2016, 09:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I think this house girls are amongst the prettiest but service wise, I have no comments.
who is the prettiest in this house? my mate told me yoyo is one of the prettiest in gl rite now but some bugger dont think so
Old 18-07-2016, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
who is the prettiest in this house? my mate told me yoyo is one of the prettiest in gl rite now but some bugger dont think so
In my opinion it would be baixue. Just my taste lah. Never fail to satisfy me.

No.3 also not bad. Forgot the name but a rather hot seductive fuck if you like short curvy type. She really know how to flirt and seduce you to make you very hard and horny with her eyes, her words and her hands.
Old 18-07-2016, 03:46 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
In my opinion it would be baixue. Just my taste lah. Never fail to satisfy me.

No.3 also not bad. Forgot the name but a rather hot seductive fuck if you like short curvy type. She really know how to flirt and seduce you to make you very hard and horny with her eyes, her words and her hands.
yes my mates also mentioned bai xue is one of the most chio gl mm in town.

lol looks like u may consider changing ur signature?
Old 18-07-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 19
guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Baixue is which number?
Old 18-07-2016, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy88852 View Post
Baixue is which number?
just check back the chat group old history, it is #6
Old 18-07-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I like my signature and I don't plan to post much bro. Just small contributions here and there when I feel like it.
Old 18-07-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
I like my signature and I don't plan to post much bro. Just small contributions here and there when I feel like it.
Hmmm...how about Enjoy the WL
Old 18-07-2016, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Hmmm...how about Enjoy the WL
Lazy to change. How about, Silently Enjoy Hidden Gems?
Old 18-07-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Quote:
just check back the chat group old history, it is #6
While, chio is really depends on ppl taste. She is not my cup of tea.
For service wise, i could only say the water bath is less than 5min to me. Total just ooutin 30min. I feel my sgd150 wasted. Maybe she more into service good looking guy.
Old 18-07-2016, 09:30 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lazy to change. How about, Silently Enjoy Hidden Gems?
Cant lah...sounds so Selling Fish leh
Old 18-07-2016, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
While, chio is really depends on ppl taste. She is not my cup of tea.
For service wise, i could only say the water bath is less than 5min to me. Total just ooutin 30min. I feel my sgd150 wasted. Maybe she more into service good looking guy.
my mates mentioned that if looking into service, she is not the one. She is more for ppl who into bonking chio syt. However I never see her so cannot comment much and agree with u chio is really depends on ppl taste. I can still understand if at least two person agreeable on chio look of a WL but I really cannot get it when it comes to the situation that only one people who think a wl is chio but the rest think is very ordinary if not ugly
Old 18-07-2016, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Cant lah...sounds so Selling Fish leh
fish monger u mean
Old 19-07-2016, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
fish monger u mean
Selfish whoremonger
Old 19-07-2016, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Selfish whoremonger
remind me to smelly fish
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1