The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
If want to say hj for $30 or what now hard le... lol recently went to two different shops and end up the ml ask for $80-100 for a hj.

I was stun like a vegetable when I heard it.. say no touch $50 got touch $80 if touch inside $100 ... cb one hj can whack till $100 and still insist you TOP up the normal massage to p massage... cb one session add up will be smelly smelly $180 plus to $200

These ml really take us guys as ah hai.

One shop is beside the famous Teochew porridge at Jalan sultan there..

Another is at bali lane very famous with many threads in the forum.

Go one time and you will not want to rtf le cause the price they chop is insane
The bali lane Yoga lady not bad, good massage at 50 + market rate, still give good massage even u reject her extra
Old 20-09-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3242 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Yes I experience that before, the kind of feeling is beyond words

So far I have been paying only $30 for HJ since CB... Usually when the ML quote $50 I will tell them forgot it, continue massage please and they will try to say they only earn via special, then I will tell them $30 and thats my standard, take it or leave it.
$30 release, can roam?
Old 20-09-2020, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky2 View Post
The bali lane Yoga lady not bad, good massage at 50 + market rate, still give good massage even u reject her extra
Bro, can pm contact or location?
Old 20-09-2020, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
hotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

That shop chop me before for a $80 hj too..and I think hj market rate is $50 or less not $80
Old 20-09-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotforyou View Post
That shop chop me before for a $80 hj too..and I think hj market rate is $50 or less not $80
The rest i dont want to comment, but this Yoga massage lady charge me only 50
Old 20-09-2020, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Power la bro, wat is ur success rate for pressing down the price to $30?

My success rate is almost 80% and all are PRC, some can roam some cannot.
Old 20-09-2020, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
Liquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The last ML that ever offered me HJ 30, BBBJ 50 and FJ 100 I patronised her for 5 years.
Old 20-09-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Still wondering where to find $30 HJ nowadays. That's the neighborhood market rate 15-20 years ago!
Central area also can get 30 lol.
A simple wank should not cost 50.

Is massage an essential service that people cannot live without ? Now economy bad, why they demanding more instead ? And funny thing is why many willing to pay more during bad times lol
Old 20-09-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 14
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
The rest i dont want to comment, but this Yoga massage lady charge me only 50
Was charged 80 there too, felt abit pricey but still gave in cos only downstairs thinking
Old 21-09-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Back then people park center one desperate milf looks 6/10, boobs 8/10 gave me HJ for 8 fucking dollars. Cos I keep don’t want don’t want them till $8. Lmao
Old 21-09-2020, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I ever got a ML who gave me a free HJ... She say i very guai boy she like. Too bad she went back china already
Old 21-09-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Just had a massage that cost $68 . ML asks me want to finish the job or not, total $100 payable inclusive of $68. told her don't have so much cash and she told me all other payment options available. I just act hesistant and she asked how much i have...told her $80. So technically I only paid $12 for a handjob lol
probably because of this, roaming signal also restricted but still worth it
Old 21-09-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 14
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
This Yoga place is known for chio SYTs and chop carrot. If u search around Bali lane area, there are better ones but slightly older who can do a better job. Money can be better spent elsewhere
Thank you bro for sharing your insights. Was my first time trying back then and happened to be around that area. Had since moved on to other areas to try.
Old 22-09-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
blibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

One trick I use to pay $30 for HJ is literally having only 30 dollars in my wallet. The rest I keep it elsewhere. It's a take it or leave it. Most ML will accept as mentioned by some bros here. 30 is the sweet spot for negotiation.

As for why ML are insistent on 88 p massage, it's the same as siam bu working in Thai discos. Even if you offer 50 dollars cash, they will rather you hang flower as it contributes to their KPI. if you don't want to get pressure by masseuse, go end of the month. They have most probably hit their target and will feel less stress to pressure customers.
Old 22-09-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blibs View Post
One trick I use to pay $30 for HJ is literally having only 30 dollars in my wallet. The rest I keep it elsewhere. It's a take it or leave it. Most ML will accept as mentioned by some bros here. 30 is the sweet spot for negotiation.

As for why ML are insistent on 88 p massage, it's the same as siam bu working in Thai discos. Even if you offer 50 dollars cash, they will rather you hang flower as it contributes to their KPI. if you don't want to get pressure by masseuse, go end of the month. They have most probably hit their target and will feel less stress to pressure customers.
Unless you really go to massage with nothing with you except $30, not even your handphone....then there is no excuse when they ask for $50 cos they say can pay by PAYNOW.

as for going month end....what if they haven't hit target? then you kena pressure jia lat lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1