The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-09-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Does Yi Yi have plans to return? I will look for her no questions asked. She is the kind of service lacking in this market.
Tiagong she's FL now back home.
Old 22-09-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Tiagong she's FL now back home.
wont be surprised, and she would be a great FL
Old 22-09-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperandcup View Post
Why don't publish her address over here?
We shall teach this idiot fucker asshole a lesson!
ML no good don't visit la, why need to publish address

I believe unspoken rule amongst chiongsters here is to never divulge our play areas..

Nabeh leh you..kena her nvm, later kena my faves if they stay same area

With this kind of Zek Ark mentality, you stay at home PCC better..

Saw some boys in blues sniffing up a famous area.. they usually check the surrounding blocks also
Old 22-09-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
ML no good don't visit la, why need to publish address

I believe unspoken rule amongst chiongsters here is to never divulge our play areas..

Nabeh leh you..kena her nvm, later kena my faves if they stay same area

With this kind of Zek Ark mentality, you stay at home PCC better..

Saw some boys in blues sniffing up a famous area.. they usually check the surrounding blocks also
you see his previous post macam nvr go to school one brainless idiot type
Old 22-09-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 10
robinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=qwerty2009;20227822]Dude, stop giving fake FR and mislead the brothers hard earned money. I tried her. This is my honest review : https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?...ostcount=83673.

I agreed! This girl An Qi should be sent a message. I visited her before and It’s just not my day to have met her. You want a quickie, you have it and now she is charging 140? WTF
Old 22-09-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wah, which lady did you see it her pictures from?
Honestly I can't recall her 'yi ming'. I think she uses Summer then. Thin good looking gal. One of the JS gang but she was here for a short stint, couldn't handle the stress and went back.
Old 22-09-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Honestly I can't recall her 'yi ming'. I think she uses Summer then. Thin good looking gal. One of the JS gang but she was here for a short stint, couldn't handle the stress and went back.

I know who you're referring to. Decent all-rounder though on the skinny side, and can easily do well here now.

Didn't know she's from the Changzhou gang as well.
Old 22-09-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Are you referring to the one who was in that building that needed to change lift, and she had to move to the hotel across the road after being chased out? She's Summer
Old 22-09-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Are you referring to the one who was in that building that needed to change lift, and she had to move to the hotel across the road after being chased out? She's Summer
Ah yes Summer! Who also stayed at the condo at the edge of Orchard Road?
Old 22-09-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Not the bob hairdo one. Another one who was skinny.
Old 22-09-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not the bob hairdo one. Another one who was skinny.
Oh, but that one also short stint then disappeared . Thought she had massive potential too..
Old 22-09-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
The one at the edge of Orchard Rd is the big boobs Summer, the other Summer who had to change lift to get to her apartment was slim, pretty and hairy
Old 22-09-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
开心 @ 84379338
https://sglonelyguys.online/happy-massage/

豆豆 @ 80301300
http://beautycastle.org/dou-dou-full-service/

Any bro here tried 开心 / 豆豆 before?

She's actually An Qi. Using new pics and currently no NURU massage.
Old 22-09-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=robinvp;20228393]
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Dude, stop giving fake FR and mislead the brothers hard earned money. I tried her. This is my honest review : https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?...ostcount=83673.

I agreed! This girl An Qi should be sent a message. I visited her before and It’s just not my day to have met her. You want a quickie, you have it and now she is charging 140? WTF
yes bro, super xia suay to engage her. Want quickie , there are many gems who provide at least normal service out there. She, this kind of people so calculative and rude.. probably lesser customer so trying to charge more now... Only pity those brothers out there who are not members here and did not read those warnings before hand and book a session with her. The sglonelyguy website also all fake FRs one la...
Old 22-09-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Below par!!

MR on Xing Chen @ Sglonelyguy

https://sglonelyguys.online/xing-chen-massage/

Looks - 7/10

Presentable and quite adorable. I would only give her 60% resemblance to the pic she posted online.

Bod - 7/10

A little fleshy ...

Tits - 4/10

Huge C cups but fake. However they are soft and could feel they are not homogenously soft as I could feel very strange lumps within her tits.

Massage skill - 5/10

Amateurish!

Teasing and body2body stimulation skill - 6.5/10

BBBJ - 6/10

Not very skill and not long enough to judge.

HJ skill - 6/10

Nothing to shout!

Hygiene level - 8/10

Super!

Room Cleanliness & coziness - 7.5/10

Note - No kissing allowed let alone French kiss. No caressing of Pussy. She wore a panty when performing body2body stimulation. You could only caress her tits & body, and sucking her tits ...

RTM - Dun waste my time albeit it was only $110 per hour.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 22-09-2020 at 10:13 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1