The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-09-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Has anyone tried M's sensual massage? A bro mentioned it is crap a few pages back. Is it 保养 like L's standard?

thanks
No worth trying... She's not like L, she does a good job in what she's good at in waxing and decent massages. Can try the ear digging as well but for 68 sensual, she's not that kind that can tease well and please you. Even if her HJ is machanical and no roaming
Old 22-09-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
No worth trying... She's not like L, she does a good job in what she's good at in waxing and decent massages. Can try the ear digging as well but for 68 sensual, she's not that kind that can tease well and please you. Even if her HJ is machanical and no roaming
argh, so no different from those p massage scammicks?
Old 23-09-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Has anyone tried M's sensual massage? A bro mentioned it is crap a few pages back. Is it 保养 like L's standard?

thanks
not up to standard... dont set too high expectation.
Old 23-09-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2952 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Different la

M is more innocent schoolgirl. Wax you gentle and massage well. Lack of experience in HJ. If 1 day you FJ M, it will be like fucking your virgin gf

L is more like those hungry milf. Waxing not well done (in a rush) and massage ok. But her teasing and HJ damn solid. Strip off her bra and sometimes skirt for you to play with her pussy. At times suck and lick your nipples and make you damn high. Occasionally took you by surprise with a bj with tongue swirling around your cock head and deep throating you. Rarely (although sometimes she is in the mood) she will mount you and really grind you.

Hope that explain. If they allow, I would want M to wax me then after that L come in and finish me off.

If they allow such arrangement
Old 23-09-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
L is more like those hungry milf. Waxing not well done (in a rush) and massage ok. But her teasing and HJ damn solid. Strip off her bra and sometimes skirt for you to play with her pussy. At times suck and lick your nipples and make you damn high. Occasionally took you by surprise with a bj with tongue swirling around your cock head and deep throating you. Rarely (although sometimes she is in the mood) she will mount you and really grind you.
Wow bro. You experience with L sounds very happening.

Do you look like andy lau
Old 23-09-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 16
matthewoh is one of the Best!matthewoh is one of the Best!matthewoh is one of the Best!matthewoh is one of the Best!

BRO, CAN SHARE M LOCATION AND CONTACT?
MANY THANKS.

Quote:
Different la

M is more innocent schoolgirl. Wax you gentle and massage well. Lack of experience in HJ. If 1 day you FJ M, it will be like fucking your virgin gf

Hope that explain. If they allow, I would want M to wax me then after that L come in and finish me off.

Old 23-09-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Anyone kind enough to share M contact?

Wanna try new lady.
Old 23-09-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
argh, so no different from those p massage scammicks?
The girls there got classification one. Those who are beautician cross train to give massage and there are ML cross train to do beauty services. So make sure you go to the right person for respective services. But the L seems like all rounder ? Lol
Old 23-09-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Different la

Many are interested to know how much L charge for such services ....

You can get your wax done by M then after that ask L for massage. Since M now goes to Amk occasionally lol
Old 23-09-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
Many are interested to know how much L charge for such services ....

You can get your wax done by M then after that ask L for massage. Since M now goes to Amk occasionally lol
M only go to amk if L is off, so 2 of them won't be on same day.
Old 23-09-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
The girls there got classification one. Those who are beautician cross train to give massage and there are ML cross train to do beauty services. So make sure you go to the right person for respective services. But the L seems like all rounder ? Lol
haha I only visit the tiny AMK branch. L's white board would have massage, JG and trimming/waxing. I usually do JG but she always complain about my bush, so one day she just took a pair of scissors to snip some of it

glad they are moving and wonder which gals will go to AMK.
Old 24-09-2020, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
haha I only visit the tiny AMK branch. L's white board would have massage, JG and trimming/waxing. I usually do JG but she always complain about my bush, so one day she just took a pair of scissors to snip some of it

glad they are moving and wonder which gals will go to AMK.
Should be L and 1 more pending Vn girl.
Old 24-09-2020, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Lothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Different la

maybe cause you handsome so she mount you lah

Need to spread some reputation around before I can up you: ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, Swagelock

Someone up me on 27 Nov without leaving name - pls pm me your name
Old 24-09-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like L no longer massage. Only have Bao Yang which costs $88/hr! Just wondering if her bao Yang if all inclusive.
Old 24-09-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I will consider going back to AMK when the new outlet is ready, bigger and more discrete...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread