The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!
The Devil In Me - Unleashed

It was our second year of ICT in SCDF. Being posted from different camps and starting off ICT in our 30s wasn't really something we are looking out for. Most of us could not attain a pass in our IPPT and as a result, we have to attend compulsory Remedial Training (RT).

As I booked in for my first RT session, I saw some familiar people from my camp. One of them was DL. DL was my buddy in ICT and we were partners for all our tests, fire safety stuffs etc and as we were close as real brothers, we stick to each others throughout the session.

After the super siong 30 minutes "warm up sessions" from our PTI, we were all exhausted like shit and were given 20 minutes water break before our next activity. DL and I quickly sneaked to a quiet corners to have our secret puffs. [there is no yellow box in the entire SCDF] While smoking, he quickly checked his wechat messages and was busy replying while cheekily smiling to himself.

Me: Wah Bro, so happy ah. who you messaging?
DL: Aiyah, my Fuck Buddy lah
Me: HUH? SMLJ? I thought you are married? What the fuck are you doing? How can you do this to your wife? Walao… What if you get HIV? Why can't you be faithful you fucking cb kia lah you!!!
DL: Aiyah… you don't know one lah. Me and my wife, no longer do it leh. Then how?
Me: Fuck lah.. Dun come out with crappy excuses lah. Cheating means cheating. I really see you no up. knnbccb u really idiot. I never thought you are such kind of person. You got think of your wife or not? Your kids? What if your wife do this to you?

Despite the differences in our views, we become closer after each session as we were both "hokkien peng" and often will go out for supper after our RT and we talked about everything esp sex.

One day, during our regular secret puffing sessions, I asked DL.
Me: Bro… I suspect, hmmm…. How do I put it? ……….
Me: I think, I have …… erectile dysfunction

…. to be continued
Old 15-09-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Me: Bro… I suspect, hmmm…. How do I put it? ……….
Me: I think, I have …… erectile dysfunction

DL: HAHAHAHAHAHA…. Zun Boh? What happened? Tell me about it lah. I am your Shifu leh. Let me help you.
Me: Hmm.. Actually, my wife and I have not been having sex for 3 months already. Everytime, I ask, she say tired, wrong timing. End up I am so frustrated and we have a talk, she say no urge. Win liao loh..
Me: Eventually, she gave in, and when i wanted to try, my cock, cannot stand. Totally soft.

DL: Hmmm… Maybe u too long never do with her already. U never tao jia before meh?
Me: No leh. I think its not right lah. In our 5 years of marriage, I am always faithful. Never think of that before. It's not right lah.
DL: Walao.. I think you are "kong long" aka dinosaurs. This world, you this kind extinct liao. If you try once outside, confirm you become like steel!!! I never bluff you.
Me: Zun boh… I think I cannot leh.. I never go for paid sex lah. Dangerous. And, I think I need love then can fuck one leh.
DL: Up to you lor. I am just speaking from experience.

That conversation really stuck in my head. My heart says no, but my body keep telling me… Do something about it!!!

With sexual matters bothering me, I was thinking of it almost every hour, every minute, every second. I began to threw questions to myself, like how I will never divorce my wife as we already have 2 kids and were happily married. The only issue with us was sex. Seems like the only way out was to find a fuckbuddy. But how do I get one? Got girl willing to let you fuck without commitment meh? How do I hide myself? How do I go out and meet them? What reason should I tell my wife? All kinds of questions just keep popping out.

In the end, I thought of the most traditional method available as I was never a playboy back when I was young and I dun have the guts to hook up girls off the street. The only way I can think of is "mirc".

I was a property agent back then and have to attend showflat duties every week. Those were the days when show flats visitors can be just 1 to 2 in a single day! Boring like fuck. On one of the days, while waiting for walk-in customers, I wanted to find out more about this and took out my iPhone, went to the apps store and type "chat".

The first apps that comes out of the screen was an app call "Skouts"

[…. to be continued]
Old 15-09-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster

I wanted to find out more about this and took out my iPhone, went to the apps store and type "chat".

The first apps that comes out of the screen was an app call "Skouts"

I quickly download the apps, fill in all my details and started off. On the first day of trying, I managed to talk to this lady call P. P had a profile picture that look like this.

P was from the Philippines, married with 2 kids and was a Pre-school teacher in Singapore. 30 years old and has been in Singapore for 2 years. As we were happily chatting, I kept asking myself how does she looked like? I braced up my courage and ask her for a photo of herself. She quickly sent me not 1, but 2 of her photos. That really took me by surprise! She was fair, with big round eyes, long hair and has 2 tiny moles near her lips. She was slim and there was a womanly feel that emits from her which I couldn't explain.

To round it up, she is sexy, slim, and she is a teacher lah. My mind was running wild and super excited to meet her. Well, which guy doesn't have a fantasy for a teacher?

I tried asking her out for a meet up and have a drink but she was quick to reject. She said, "I don't meet strangers for drinks". I persisted by asking why not we just meet up for prata? I just want to be your friend, and see you. You know, real friends, not virtual friends.

This time, she accepted the offer and agreed that I can pick her up near her home at around 7pm for a night prata session. She wasn't really pretty or fair as shown in the pictures but more of a GND type with bronze skin just like a minah. We soon got comfortable with each others and were chatting like long lost friends.

As it was getting dark, I quickly find an excuse to send her back as I can't stay out too late. While back at the carpark at her place, we continue to chat for another hour or so. It was a difficult parting but I know I will be seeing her again. She gave me a peck on my cheek before alighting my car.

Our conversation doesn't stops but continues even when I was driving. We both confess that we liked each others and I wanted her to be my gf. Just a gf in Singapore and its just between the 2 of us.

[…… continue part 2 if the response is good]
Sorry for being long-winded and poor english. Juicy part will be coming soon.
Old 15-09-2015, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
iLabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Devil In Me - Unleashed

1st camper
Old 15-09-2015, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gd start TS
Support...
Old 15-09-2015, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camper
Reporting!
Old 15-09-2015, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
iHairyAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start, please keep the story going ....
Old 15-09-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

TS, your Ingrish not poor leh, as good as your Hokkien! Please continue.
Old 15-09-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

…..Just a gf in Singapore and its just between the 2 of us…..

Back at home, my mind felt bad and my heart was pumping fast especially when I am facing my wife. I felt like a little boy making a mistake and trying to cover it from everyone. After all, this is the first time i cheat.

It has been about 6 months since my wife and I last had sex and it doesn't seem to improve. There was a huge fight between the angel and the devil in me. What should I do? My heart was telling me to go all out to woo P. Treat her with tender loving care, give her attention and love her as if she is my real gf. My mind and body needed it and she needed it too right? After all, she is a human too and we have needs. Somebody to appreciate us for who we are and also to release ourselves. Her husband is not here anyway. I cannot be a monk for the rest of my life right! What happen if I walk along the road and a car came by, knock me down and kill me on the spot? I will die with regret! Not having sex for the last time before I die. Being taken advantage of at home. Everyday just work to bring the money back home but getting nothing in return. (I am a sole breadwinner). All kinds of excuses starts popping out telling me to go all the way out!

On the other hand, my brain was telling me this is all wrong! What if I am caught red handed? What if friends and relative saw me…..

The mind attack ended with me deciding to go with my heart and dated P for the 2nd time. Our 2nd date was fixed to go out for dinner at Changi Airport as I was staying in the west. The further, the better

This time, I picked her up at her school. A Church in Kallang. After a short wait for her students to leave, finally saw her again as she hop on to my awaiting car in the carpark. She was wearing a white button blouse with the top button undone and a pair of super tight light blue jeans which showcase her beautiful legs. Something like this.

As she hops on, she quickly wrap her cold hands around my left arms. “Its so cold outside”, she said with a heavy pinay accent while looking at me in the eyes. I felt a sudden rush of blood to my head. Both heads. It has been a long time since I last had such a stir of excitement. Physically and mentally, it felt good. It seem to cure my erectile dysfunction because the steel pole inside me seem to be piercing through the jeans I was wearing! I turn over and gave her a warm hug before taking my chance to carress her back, smelling her hair and her ears. My heavy breathing may have caught her attention as I noticed her soon reddish cheek.

“Let’s go” she said.

I quickly reposition myself and drives off.

Our dinner at the Thai restaurant ended quickly and we were soon strolling along the viewing gallery holding hands. In just 3 minutes of walking around, she was soon spotted by her students and their parents!

We fast hand fast leg decided to head back to my car and come back to the west where we stayed. While inside the car, we both remain silent and I could hear our breathing and hearts drumming throughout the journey. She slowly lean close to me with her long fingers going through my tummy and thigh stimulating all my sensitive spots while we just passed Eunos! OMG… it felt good, but I was stucked to the steering wheel!

I was like driving for eternity before reaching our destination in CCK. I quickly found a quiet and dark parking spot facing the central dustbin in an old estate and parked face in. As if 2 animals just released from our cages, we turned towards each others and have the most fiery kisses I ever had. Her lips were soft and wet. I guess that was the best kiss I ever had in my life. I tasted her tongue as if it was the best dish in life and soon found my hands slowly roaming her waist up to her first button. No resistance.

Meanwhile, I slowly moved down towards her neck licking and tracing her neckline along her blouse. My ninja left hand found his way and reach in for her A cup. Her breathing went from heavy to sibeh heavy and she started moaning softly while my fingers were going along her bra. I could not take it anymore and in one movement, my fingers found their way to her rubber nipple.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh…….. Mmmmm……!!” She screamed at the top of her lung before I quickly reached for her lips frenching her deeply….
Old 15-09-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
TS, your Ingrish not poor leh, as good as your Hokkien! Please continue.
Thanx all for support. Bro new_terday, I was one of the very few students who scored F9 for my English in GCE X level during my time...
Old 15-09-2015, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
chinkutan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS thks for the update, but we need more, pls.
Old 15-09-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS dosage insufficient.

More pls...lol
Old 15-09-2015, 11:46 PM
Samster

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh…….. Mmmmm……!!” She screamed at the top of her lung before I quickly reached for her lips frenching her deeply….

Her eyes went wide opened before turning white. (翻白眼) Her body was shivering with pleasure as I witness waves after waves of orgasm right in front of me and she was jerking like a fish being brought to land. I was in ecstasy as this is the first time I see something like that! Without wasting a second, I went down and circle her nipple with my hungry mouth and flick my tongue on her rubber nipple before nibbling it softly. My other hand found it’s way to her other nipples and went in for the attack!

“Ooohh…… Mmmmm….. dear… pleaseee….. stop…. I kannot take it anymore” She muffled in a soft pinay accent.

Instantly when I hear that, I was so high and thought, mai tu liao! I reach for her jean’s button, undid the first button and her zip before slipping my hand in hoping to find that precious gold well. She was quick to bend her body forward locking my hand to where it was before forcing me out.

“Lat’s go elsewhere dear. It’s too bright here”. She said again this time, with a faint exhausted and sexy voice.

I drove off immediately to a nearby MSCP within the same carpark and went all the way to the top Before, I could complete parking, she automatically climbs to the backseats.

My mind was racing as I climb over like a leopard pouncing on my prey attacking on her breasts while removing her blouse at the same time. Her nipples were soft, light brownish and felt like rubber. She had the most sensitive nipples I ever encounter till date. I bet I could savour it all day just to listen to her moan, which sounds like music to my ears.

I felt like the monster in me had been unleashed as I forcefully ripped off her tight jeans with her white lacy panties.

WOW WOW WOW…. I thought. “Did you shaved”? I asked as I looked at her smooth botak pussy. “No, I waxed it”. She replied in her most sexy Pinay accent again. I felt my head spinning this time. Never had I seen a real shaved pussy in my lifetime, as all my 3 exs were hairy down there. Not to mentioned a waxed one.

“Can I eat you dear? Please…..!!! “ I pleaded.

Before she could even reply, I have already dived down with my tongue tracing her labia darting in and out her vagina before flicking on her clitoris. It was the most heavenly abalone I have ever eaten. Juices were flowing out now nonstop while she continues jerking, screaming and panting while grabbing my hair and jamming my head towards her pussy.

I guess I must have spent about 20 minutes tasting her love juice before I stand up and switch position with her.

“Suck me” I commanded this time.

She obediently knelt down and removes my jeans and my cock sprang in full attention covered with precums.

“Don’t shoot inside my mouth please.” She said.

“Hmmm… nobody has ever been able to make me cum just by blowjob. Don’t worry.” And if I ever cum, that means I have met the champion and you will have no choice but to swallow the rewards.”

She proceeded to lick me from the based of my shaft up before engulfing my full cock into her warm mouth. It was wonderful, I would say and I felt loved! Her head was soon popping up and down with her dripping saliva coating my now hot throbbing cock.

“Let’s Fuck” I blurted out suddenly as I swing her over on the back seat. “No, I want doggie” she quickly turns her back to me. “I cum easily in this position”.

Though I prefer missionary to doggie, there was no seconds to waste as I quickly tear open and slip in the 0.03 which I bought earlier before meeting her and plunge right into her DEEP and my my my, she was REALLY REALLY TIGHT!!

Piak.. Oohhh… Piak … Oohhh… Piak… Oohh… Piak… OOOhhhhha AAHHH MMMMmmmmm OH OHHHH YESS YEESSSS! She screamed before shivering in pleasure and her legs just jellied.

Last surprised of the night when she came just after I pumped 4 to 5 strokes!!!! Wow… that was good! I thought as I quickly rammed fast and deep into her in the next 3 minutes or so grabbing both her tits and squeezing her nipples HARD before spurt and spurt of cum came shooting inside her pussy….

“You are thick.” She said while catching her breath.
Old 16-09-2015, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
JohnTioGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS more please !!
Old 16-09-2015, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 9
JiByeHian is one of the Best!JiByeHian is one of the Best!JiByeHian is one of the Best!JiByeHian is one of the Best!

camping for more updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1