The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40486 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
亲爱的。。好不舍。。好想您。。
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
第8夜了。。勇敢撑着。。亲爱的。。辛苦您了。。好不舍。。好想好想您 。。。
第11天了。。亲爱的xy。。加油!。。。好不舍。。好想好想您 。。。

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 17-10-2016, 12:54 AM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

但愿您能为我停留久一点。。。
只想留住您曾经来过。。。

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 18-10-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

幸福满满。。。快乐的一天。。。会惜福的。。。
您累了。。。辛苦您了。。。好心疼。。。好好休息吧。。。
前面还有很艰辛的路要走。。。但您已会勇敢坚强的面对了。。。
我会一直默默的支持您。。。扶持您。。。祝福您。。。
好好甜甜的睡吧。。。梦里等我哦。。。
爱您。。。想您。。。xy。。。

Old 21-10-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
summerberry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To Mr goatee,

Though our relationship is an illicit one but I will never forget those secretive but fun moments with you. Sneaking into the cinemas, pretending to bump and touch me in a super peak crowded train etc. Thanks for the wisdom you had share with me and I hope you will always be happy.

Your bambi.
Old 06-11-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Desufnoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear... after a year. I still wish and hope everyday that u will come back to me. I love u and I still do even thou I know u r attached now.
Old 16-11-2016, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
onepunchface is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronepunchface is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm so glad you left me so I can live a better life now.
Old 17-11-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

好想好想您!。。。好舍不得您! 。。。

Old 05-12-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

There are two people I actually missed...

The first one, the lady who was 9 years older..you showered me with your love and care, you gave me a feeling my ex'es couldn't. Even though you are married now, and we are not in contact anymore, I want to tell you I miss you, if only we can reverse the time, and meet a little earlier...

The second one, the ex, non local, you let me see through the world, you made me understand girls cannot be trusted, you made me become stronger because of your constant lies. Yes, you still msg me telling me you wish to go back to the past, but sorry, you knew the answer before I decided to reply you. My advice is, don't lie, guys are not idiots. But to be honest, I miss you, just that I don't think there's a future for us....
Old 08-12-2016, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SkyDemon is Cool - loads of Potential

I do miss you after all these years, even if there's no chance of you missing me. I can only wish you happiness.
Old 15-12-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AG04AG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I miss you my love.
How I hope I can see you again.
Christmas season suppose to have happy mood but I can't make myself to smile without your presence.

I love you.
Old 25-12-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Hatepooh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that's one of the best poem I read.
Old 25-12-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Hatepooh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
Wow! I like this line.
Your poem is best I have read. A lot to learn from you Bro
Old 25-12-2016, 01:37 AM
Samster

特别的日子特别的想您。。。
从没忘记。。不可能忘记。。也不愿忘记。。
好想好想您。。。

Old 04-08-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

To the Persons I miss

Ms 2013,
That intense three months we had will be with me through my life. It may not mean much to you but it meant the world to me. We can talk freely and I miss our long chats. With you, I had many of my firsts. Never had I given so much of myself to a person, never have I cared so much for someone, never have I been willing to change for that one person. When u left so suddenly, I was devasted and the next half a year was a daze.

We have met a few times again later on in life. You always bounce back into my life at the most unexpected moments. And then just as abruptly you will bounce away. So this time, I don't know when you will bounce away again. I'm guarded now I admit because not many people can strike at my heart like you.

Ms 2014,
I can never say enough times that I miss you and I'm sorry. You were the rebound due to Ms 2013, you were the one who filled the gap she left behind. We spent many happy times together, I should have cherished you more. Instead I let my mistrust and low confidence at that point of time eventually tore us apart.

We ended so abruptly, so suddenly, and I feel so guilty to our unborn as well. I miss you, I miss the nights we chat, I miss holding your hands, I miss the sweet love we made. I wish we could have met at a different time and place . I wish we could have a different ending. you were my 对的人在错的时间

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 04-08-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1688 / Power: 12
ImbaME has a brilliant futureImbaME has a brilliant futureImbaME has a brilliant futureImbaME has a brilliant futureImbaME has a brilliant futureImbaME has a brilliant futureImbaME has a brilliant futureImbaME has a brilliant futureImbaME has a brilliant futureImbaME has a brilliant futureImbaME has a brilliant future

There is a game I always play
Where I close my eyes and fade away

I float away to a special place
Beyond the stars, the moon and space

In this special place you see
There are only you and me

But eventually the game must end
My eyes have to open again

-Reverie
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1